Anyone else confused??? - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

Yup thats whats the reason.. better to watch IPL than this over extended stretching story line.. nothing can be meaningful now.. thoughts nit watching sometimes do get to see the precaps on YT. This show’s real essence is lost long ago.. better to invest your time in something else than this crap..

Pari has been dumb. Still not getting over Yogi n Yogi too keep on bouncing between these two.. move on girl.. move on..😡

Gunjan mataa 🤢 mahaan hai.. humne maan liya .. thik hai writer ji..itna seh liya but ab nahi..

I stopped watching IPL too few yrs back.. too much of cricket is bad for my brain cells - this is coming from a lad who used to bunk school to watch India matches in the 2000's 😆

I heard somewhere Gunjan is getting her voice back ? So writer ji is stating now Gunjan ji will become voice of Yogi ?

Pari was the only main character left to be butchered, so that was well expected 😆Btw! did the li'l munchkin make a comeback or is she missing in tht invisible school of Delhi ?

Isharon isharon mein get 3 months extension to run till May end.

So the torture will continue till May....I had some respect for Pari but now all gone. 🤢

i cant believe beyhadh is going off air before this😳

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

i cant believe beyhadh is going off air before this😳

Beyhadh is going digital by the looks of it ? Digital means, far lesser episodes. PH needs to spend less compared to tv show. It has more known names .. so higher costs, financially its understandable. Instead of IIM, they kicked Beyhadh & replacing with the show that was probably IIM replacement in the past ?

not sure about fewer episodes they can continue it for as long as they like...but at least they will have more freedom to show what they want

Originally posted by serious

haha! show got extended & I haven't seen episodes or followed story even before Yojan got married - so no clue what's happening. I can't tolerate Gunjan ji's acting or rather non-acting skills. 

Writer ji apne kahani likhne do.. jo dekhta hai dekhne do apun ko koi farak nehin padta..

Everyone here needs to follow in your footsteps. They should stop watching if they don't like it.