Posted: 4 years ago

I have no idea where this show is going anymore. I thought Gunjan would leave for US and not be there for Yogi whilst he is in jail. But maybe that's just me still hoping for YoRi.

Story is going no where.. makers has lost their marbles long ago.. no hope left for anything..

No yori plzz.... 

They can't give gunjan limelight to pari.... If gunjan know yogi is in jail. She will cancel her US trip .. She can't leave shrivastav in this mess... After all she is DIL of that house.It her responsibility to look after them... 

There's no logic & there is no proper tracks so many new characters and villains. They keep hinting on YoRi for fans but this won't happen we all know it it won't make sense. Honestly I loved them back then but a big no for their reunion there is enough nonsense & drama going on. I guess they keep adding tracks as show end date is not fixed yet it was supposed to end in March na...

I dont get what they are trying to show between Pari and Yogi??

We keep getting these scenes where they act like they are still in love with one another..then we see scenes with Yogi and Gunjan where he reassures her that he has moved on and is 100% committed to Gunjan.

The writer is terrible for this show...he doesnt know what he wants or is doing and is just writing shit.

Hoping the show gets over ASAP

Pari needs to open her eyes, she doesnt need to do the things she does, like total caring for Yogi when his wife is there and can do these things esp in front of Sujoy

She needs to open her eyes, cos i think Sujoy would be good for her and she can move on with a guy like him. He is willing to wait for her answer but how much more can he take too, and also i like that he puts her in her place when she acts out or does something silly like that save yogi and then i will marry you deal. 

Nothing is going on, pehle Gunjan mahanta happening, ab Yogi mahanta being shown. The scene where Pari and Gunjan are gushing about Yogi togther during their girls' sleepover, blahhh.🤢 As if that flipper has shown any loyalty to either of them. I don't understand how a sensible guy like Sujoy can still hope to date Pari seeing her fawn over Yogi. She has not shown any sign of moving on. Why would a very eligible bachelor like Sujoy waste time chasing someone with so much emotional baggage? 

Writer is not confused ...he just fulfilling his own wish of showing Gunjan as Bechari types and also trying to prove Yogi love Gunjan only....to be honest Yogi cried infront of Sujoy was over dramatic scene...it's obvious he dsnt care for Pari it's just that whole family is feeling guilty so for thr own satisfaction they r forcing Sujoy on Pari and vice versa...

Yogi trying to be Mahaan but he is selfish and take Pari for granted....I mean seriously asking her to take care of Gunjan ...is she your servant ? Gunjan is not kid and I can see Gunjan is less affected compare to Pari...Gunjan is nothing but drama queen and always want sympathy ....

Her constant sorry to Pari is irritating.....she was aware of Pari and Yogi relationship before marriage only ....so now her Sorry look fake only

Pari is lost .....new Pari is not only selfish but dumb also who care about her self respect.....her mom is better compare to Srivastav family coz atleast she is not fake .

why isnt Pari moving on with her new hero