Barrister Babu

Another Question (Rudhita OS)

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

13+ Read. Nothing in the actions. May read if you are  -Ok with the talking part of it.

"You made me wait for a very long time Mishti" Anirudh announced looking at a portrait in front of him. He had asked the painter to put some special focus on Bondita. Her teeth were like white pearls on a string. Anirudh guessed if he fell for her smile first. She was fierce. He knew it. Everybody knew it. But still she didn't forget to cover her face when she blushed. She hid her smile, giggled to something awkward going on in her head - while she still pretended to be fine. Anirudh sighed.
"Tried till my might. But I am still helpless in love." He slapped his forehead, with a bit annoyance for his current situation. Bondita was sitting in the room next door. Maybe studying. Maybe sleeping. Anirudh tried harder to not get up and steal a glance. She has been 21 last month. It has been really difficult to put up with yourself when the girl was doing wonders. She was an academic prodigy -no doubt. 
But her vivacious figure, teasing black curls were doing no good to Anirudh's sane senses. He wanted to hold her and tell her how much he loved her. That just being her mentor now - didn't hold any good taste for him. Moreover, her actions were no more but confusing. The way she blushed on his talks, and sometimes involuntarily touched his arms while putting up his lawyer robes was all noticed by Anirudh.
Right now he sits with an aided laceration. His hand was cut because of a sharp knife he has been handling as a shred of evidence for a court case. The servents were hell scared when he came back home. Apparently Bondita had taken the whole house by her tongue. She had been yelling instructions. As she had seen him enter she had huffed with concern - asking rhetorical questions. Eventually, in all these years, she had grown to be his guardian than he being hers. It was something he enjoyed.

Suddenly there was a commotion on the door. "Some turmeric paste and milk won't do any harm." Bondita entered with a usual expression. She wore her night saree loose on her body which still hugged her figure. More than hiding it showed her curvaceous hourglass figure devoid of any jewelry. Anirudh gaped in aw. He was not giving inn. So far, So good.

"Mishti, what's all this?"Anirudh frowned.He was ready to do this. He knew it.
Bondita gave him are-you-a-freak expression before settling down beside him. Her tresses had been free, dancing all over her. Anirudh found his chest form knots. His heart taking leaps. 
"Aren't you behaving awkwardly?" Bondita questioned making Anirudh cough.
"What makes you think that?" he asked, his confidence staggering. At this Bondita blushed. But then she looked at him in the eye, and apparently teased him. Was it a challenge? Anirudh thought.

"Drink." She ordered. He took the glass in his hands."I think I should leave." Bondita sighed, feeling dejected. As she turned around, she could feel Anirudh staring back ardently. She looked back. And then felt a tug. Anirudh had closely-held her hand.

"What's going on Bondita?" Anirudh pronounced her full name. 
"Nothing. If that answers you, you may leave me, Anirudh Babu." She asked firmly. She tried getting up, but Anirudh was fast to catch her.

He held her by the shoulders. Gauging her reaction; no resistance. He moved her swiftly across the wall, pinning her like a chart. 
"This doesn't seem much comfortable I guess." 
"Mishti, shut up."
At this Bondita looked down.
"What do you think Mishti. I won't know how much you like all this. I have always known the answers better.whether you ask for them or not."Anirudh's voice getting deeper. He looked cold and warm at the same time. Like a mixture of all the seasons. Like complete.

"You think I hide it?" Bondita asked, her eyes emitting flame. Anirudh gaped at her confidence."I was giving you a chance Anirudh Babu. 31-year-olds first." She chuckled.

Anirudh was a bit annoyed at the revelation. He was slow at catching her signs. He regretted. But the very next moment he took her by the waist. It made her shudder, her eyes flipping several times in a minute, her cheeks turning scarlet. "Don't mess with Anirudh Roy Chaudhary, Mishti!" He laughed a bit, enjoying the reaction he had extracted from the confident lady. Bondita glared back at him. It was no good competing with her. She brushed her lips across Anirudh's cheeks earning a groan from him. Bondita laughed. "I guess, apparently I scratched the itch!" .
"This won't fetch you any good Mishti," Anirudh smirked at her. Suddenly something flashed his eyes.

"Leave," he asked her. Bondita caught him. This sudden transition was so typical of her pure white husband. But she won't let his desires die such a brutal death. Not at least this time. 
Bondita pulled Anirudh back at her. She looked into his eyes. Smoke, fire, warmth - everything. Silly of those who won't melt. "Show me. How much you love me Anirudh ?". Another question. And this needed to be answered.
"Sure..." the last word heard

PS. I know this is worthy of throwing tomatoes at me.I don't know what I just wrote.

~Blithe

Edited by nancy56 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiNew thumbnail

It's so beautiful... Too good...❤️❤️❤️

nancy56 thumbnail

Thank you !

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hayy.. This update left me all mushy mushy bondita surely has lots of questions that needed to be answered .. Anurudh feeling helpless in front of just feelings and bondita leaving no stone undone to tease him.. That handhold had my breath the little conversation they had against the wall was passionate yet cute.. 31 year old comment cracked me up and the last word heard made me blush .. Loved the update but it was too short to satisfy my laalchi heart waiting for s longer one next time 

Love

Laalchi reader

nancy56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader

Hayy.. This update left me all mushy mushy bondita surely has lots of questions that needed to be answered .. Anurudh feeling helpless in front of just feelings and bondita leaving no stone undone to tease him.. That handhold had my breath the little conversation they had against the wall was passionate yet cute.. 31 year old comment cracked me up and the last word heard made me blush .. Loved the update but it was too short to satisfy my laalchi heart waiting for s longer one next time 

Love

Laalchi reader

Honestly , I die a bit when I can’t write much due to time constraints . If it were in my power I would have written enormous amounts on this couple. I hope in future , I get the opportunity - which I will.

Thanks for liking it , reading it. 

It’s a great joy that you could feel so much with mere words of description .

Thanks again!

nancy56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

It's so beautiful... Too good...❤️❤️❤️

Thanks dear!!

nancy56 thumbnail

Good morning by the way

nancy56 thumbnail

I hope people are not finding it too mature!
I shall put up the warning .😉

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This was so damn beautiful!! Great to see this side of Bondhita! Bold yet cute!!

Please do post more of the OS. You keep me hooked to them!!😍😍

Loving it and love you!!!♥️

nancy56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahisgirl12

This was so damn beautiful!! Great to see this side of Bondhita! Bold yet cute!!

Please do post more of the OS. You keep me hooked to them!!😍😍

Loving it and love you!!!♥️

Thanks you so much dear !!