The Khiladi and the Haseena ~ Karishma Tanna (AT under construction)(Page 2)

Share
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by Unfair_Salman


did you not tell me that you disliked her in BB? smiley36


Hope KT wins KKK. she's already in top 3 alongwith KP and Balraj.


Haha ..yes! I did...but quiet a fighter she is. The perfect attitude for KKK 

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by shiiny


Arti k sath dhokha. smiley36


Haha ...nahi. If alone Arti was a contestant in KKK. smiley36

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by MUNNII


Here too probably in opposite Team :) unless she perform

Heard rumours she won the season.. Hope its just a rumour and finale yet to happen


Wow ...who are you rooting for? 

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by theBoyWonder



Wow ...who are you rooting for? 

Teju  i like her but will  definitely depend  on her performance.. Who knows if Tanna perform i may join here toosmiley36

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by MUNNII


Teju  i like her but will  definitely depend  on her performance.. Who knows if Tanna perform i may join here toosmiley36


Haha .. sure! In KKK it is all going to be about the performance true. Zyada controversy nahi hogi hopefully although I am going to be bashing Karan Patel either ways smiley36

Posted: 3 months ago

smiley40 add me 


hotty tanna smiley32

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by theBoyWonder



Haha .. sure! In KKK it is all going to be about the performance true. Zyada controversy nahi hogi hopefully although I am going to be bashing Karan Patel either ways smiley36

I  already decided   to bring slogan fixed show and biased KKK here smiley2..

Just need to decide whom to applysmiley36

Edited by MUNNII - 3 months ago
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by MUNNII


I  already decided   to bring slogan fixed show and biased KKK here smiley2..

Just need to decide whom to applysmiley36

Tanna par hi apply kar dosmiley36 fav Student hai Rohit ki 


Karishma Tanna Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi 10 


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Karishma ka Karishma!

Unfair_Salman   2   493

Unfair_Salman 2 493 2 months ago sahisri
pranurosid 369 13494 23 days ago TC_FA
Renee.Clare 6 565 23 days ago Chopatgomake
Minionite 4 677 1 months ago _._shibani_._
harshiidiv 9 743 2 months ago harshiidiv

Topic Info

  • 74 Replies
  • 2409Views

Topic started by theBoyWonder

Last replied by Renee.Clare

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP