Today's episode 21st February

Posted: 4 years ago

Share your views

Note:- don't force your views on others or taunt on others views🙏🏼

Edited by Akshananju - 4 years ago

today was much better. One thing is clear, as much as AJ says he wants to hurt guddan, when he actually sees her hurt, he can't bear it. Truth really needs to come out now, his hate is stemming from lies. He's going to hate himself when he finds out guddan didn't do anything wrong. 

Show ends with AJ yelling that antara and his marriage is fake. 

Originally posted by kshah1987

today was much better. One thing is clear, as much as AJ says he wants to hurt guddan, when he actually sees her hurt, he can't bear it. Truth really needs to come out now, his hate is stemming from lies. He's going to hate himself when he finds out guddan didn't do anything wrong. 

Show ends with AJ yelling that antara and his marriage is fake. 

i saw second half....it ws bettr....i guess by next wk truth should cme out....hopefully...

Also i am more interested in knwng AJs reaction aftr he knws d truth....not interestd in hw guddan proves herself....

Edited by RISH1234 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by RISH1234

i saw second half....it ws bettr....i guess by next wk truth should cme out....hopefully...

Also i am more interested in knwng AJs reaction aftr he knws d truth....not interestd in hw guddan proves herself....

I know it falls on her all the time, but i need her to prove her innocence because not for anyone else but it should be cleared. Aj needs to face the facts. And I get her need to do that, i would feel the same way, especially given the unnecessary hate she is getting from him. 

I saw the episode ,it was good especially the last part.Nishant was superb there with tears in eyes and angry man.

Bass now the truth should come out,in that preview he was asking for the test ..let's hope and see how much truth will be out.

Originally posted by rockingcouple12

I saw the episode ,it was good especially the last part.Nishant was superb there with tears in eyes and angry man.

Bass now the truth should come out,in that preview he was asking for the test ..let's hope and see how much truth will be out.

I loved Nish's acting in that scene...but i don't get the crying. Why would Aj cry about that? 🤓

And yes, this test, let's see what it is. 

I loved Nish's acting in that scene...but i don't get the crying. Why would Aj cry about that? 🤓

Actually it's the mixed feeling ,he is trying soo hard to hate guddan and for that he was lieing in front of whole family for 4 yrs and now because of guddan it is coming out .his anger ,hatred and somewhat guilty of lieing in front of whole everything is out in the form of tears..like happy tears they were angry tears😊

Mast episode...

finally I can stop giving lanat to Durga bahu 

Bahi episode khatam hone ke baad bolenge 

i.e. 18 minutes to go.... 

Humko yeh lagta hai...

What Guddu was asking there is no way he can do that..... He can't just keep quite & run away cause ofcourse shaq ho jayega.... He knows with what Guddu asked him to do, his expression on his face was changing & there was nothing he can do about it... He knows Guddu can very fast & easily catch his expression... He got conscious of his mask slipping & felt helpless that he was not being able to do anything about it, to hold it on.... he was getting naked in front of her...Frustration was raising...

Guddu asking him to do the anart & the one-I-do-not-wish-to-name joining in... How dare they tell him to do this ??? Pressurizing him... put him in this position in front of the family... 

Had it been the unfavorable one alone in the room, he would have showed the aukad like usual with his words....

Had it been Pervy or that reporter asking him to do that in public, he could have immediately held the collar & broken the face....

But it was his precious Gudiya in front of him... & all he was left with doing was shaking with anger. So more frustration... 

The holding on to that anger & shaking along with increasing frustration, he was trying to absorb all that within him by inhaling it & every second tears were accumulating in his eyes so finally Bhoom ! he blasted the truth & finally those fall... 

Sorry for cutting in.... was dying to do this analysis