Today's episode 21st February - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

I loved the bahus today.... haan aaj kaal roz hi pyaar aa raha hai but aaj jhappiyan dene ka mann kar raha hai....

I want to hug Durga bahu... What a development πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

From an ego blinded woman who would go to any extent to ensure her every word turn out into reality to this person today who will happily accept defeat & even celebrate it if it means the result is the best for her family...

I just love the smile she had when Guddu took over to do the pooja & then the way she happily gave away her kangan to Laxmi bahu & even made her wear it πŸ˜³β€οΈ

This was a scene that pleases the heart β€οΈ (mine atleast )

She has been practical all this while saying hollow words just to keep her own hopes in check rather than anyone else's. She really can't afford to get disappointed now... 

But the moment Guddu started the pooja willingly, her heart got an assurity that she has been looking for, a hope that she can believe in as she too badly wanted what other are wording just as much πŸ‘πŸΌ

With this she went back to what she used to be the guardian badi bahu of the house. Loved the way she stopped the andhera from approaching Akshan. That's our Durga bahu ! 

No one disturbs humare Akshan ke eyelocks or when they look at each other  

I loved the entire family scene today β€οΈ

Vaibahav sir rocks in this department πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved the way Laxmi bahu shut the door on the makkhis πŸ˜Ž

Waise why didn't Saru go & help the andhera ? 

Chup chap khadi thi....

But then when Durga bahu is fully charged then except for Akshan no one messes with her πŸ˜ˆ

AJ was all Gudiya's Jindal saab during the pooja....

I mean when she does zid, he argues with her but at the end of the day always humesha gives in to her demand no matter how unreasonable she gets at times... That's completely Gudiya's Jindal saab

And he was actually happy & somewhere a peace while doing the pooja with her

Kamre mein rather than giving jawab to the one he-doesn't-with-to-mu-lagao, he was actually giving or better say making excuses to pacify himself on why didn't he stop Guddu πŸ˜†

He was getting frustrated cause none of those excuses were sounding convincing to him πŸ˜†

Lastly kuch bhi ho jaye, but if his Gudiya cries, he can never ignore & leave... He tried his teda meda way to stop her tears... her falling tears jalaos him cause that is the only thing of her jiss se unhe pyaar nahi hai πŸ˜³

Originally posted by captainplus

Mast episode...

finally I can stop giving lanat to Durga bahu 

Bahi episode khatam hone ke baad bolenge 

i.e. 18 minutes to go.... 

Aaj to durga bahu pr bahut pyaar aa raha hai..... What a positive change in her character..... I loved her when she phanao that kangan to laxmi bahu❀️❀️

Originally posted by captainplus

I loved the bahus today.... haan aaj kaal roz hi pyaar aa raha hai but aaj jhappiyan dene ka mann kar raha hai....

I want to hug Durga bahu... What a development πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

From an ego blinded woman who would go to any extent to ensure her every word turn out into reality to this person today who will happily accept defeat & even celebrate it if it means the result is the best for her family...

I just love the smile she had when Guddu took over to do the pooja & then the way she happily gave away her kangan to Laxmi bahu & even made her wear it πŸ˜³β€οΈ

This was a scene that pleases the heart β€οΈ (mine atleast )

She has been practical all this while saying hollow words just to keep her own hopes in check rather than anyone else's. She really can't afford to get disappointed now... 

But the moment Guddu started the pooja willingly, her heart got an assurity that she has been looking for, a hope that she can believe in as she too badly wanted what other are wording just as much πŸ‘πŸΌ

With this she went back to what she used to be the guardian badi bahu of the house. Loved the way she stopped the andhera from approaching Akshan. That's our Durga bahu ! 

No one disturbs humare Akshan ke eyelocks or when they look at each other  

I loved the entire family scene today β€οΈ

Vaibahav sir rocks in this department πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved the way Laxmi bahu shut the door on the makkhis πŸ˜Ž

Waise why didn't Saru go & help the andhera ? 

Chup chap khadi thi....

But then when Durga bahu is fully charged then except for Akshan no one messes with her πŸ˜ˆ

AJ was all Gudiya's Jindal saab during the pooja....

I mean when she does zid, he argues with her but at the end of the day always humesha gives in to her demand no matter how unreasonable she gets at times... That's completely Gudiya's Jindal saab

And he was actually happy & somewhere a peace while doing the pooja with her

Kamre mein rather than giving jawab to the one he-doesn't-with-to-mu-lagao, he was actually giving or better say making excuses to pacify himself on why didn't he stop Guddu πŸ˜†

He was getting frustrated cause none of those excuses were sounding convincing to him πŸ˜†

Lastly kuch bhi ho jaye, but if his Gudiya cries, he can never ignore & leave... He tried his teda meda way to stop her tears... her falling tears jalaos him cause that is the only thing of her jiss se unhe pyaar nahi hai πŸ˜³

Durga bahu was in total form todayπŸ‘

The way she stopped chudial πŸ€“ aur chudail couldn't do anything seeing her helpless gave me sukoon 

Claps for Dadi,chutki and specially Guddan sasuma ke pyari Laxmi bahu keliye bhi

Bata diya jab parivaar saath ho toh kuch bhi kar sakhte hai

Saru bahu bechari apne Antara ji/sasuma pooja na kar paye uska gham tha ya phir Guddan sasuma pooja kar gayi uska gham tha πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by 123ni

Aaj to durga bahu pr bahut pyaar aa raha hai..... What a positive change in her character..... I loved her when she phanao that kangan to laxmi bahu❀️❀️

This was so pleasing to watch πŸ˜³

Originally posted by Akshananju

Durga bahu was in total form todayπŸ‘

The way she stopped chudial πŸ€“ aur chudail couldn't do anything seeing her helpless gave me sukoon 

Claps for Dadi,chutki and specially Guddan sasuma ke pyari Laxmi bahu keliye bhi

Bata diya jab parivaar saath ho toh kuch bhi kar sakhte hai

Saru bahu bechari apne Antara ji/sasuma pooja na kar paye uska gham tha ya phir Guddan sasuma pooja kar gayi uska gham tha πŸ˜† 

Ya phir saru bahu koi help karna hi nahi chahti thi...

Jo bhi kaho, she has something for Guddu in her subconscious that is far higher than manhoos

uss din bhi she too came forward without any pressure to hold & carry the palki 

Baki jo bhi chaplusi karti hai, it is only for the bhakti of her bhagwaan paisa 

She has no ijjat for that πŸ€“

Epi was very good..........😊