SUHAAGRAAT, SUCH CRINGE OH MY GOSH - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by SwaDarsh-AaRa

Exactly, this is beyond disgusting. And later one, they'll look back at this as a romantic scene.

SHAME on Ekta Kapoor. Shame  on them for this patriarchal, misogynistic thought process. Sargun and Abrar should have refused to do this.  

@Bold - I have always wondered on this point. Why do the actors not refuse to do it. They cater to a large crowd of young people , many of who , take what’s on screen to be true or okay. Are they not bothered about the message they are part of propagating?

I skipped that part - could not watch it.

Did Rudra think even once ????

What is he doing with his brothers love????

Rajeev mentioned he loved some one....

(as far he knows -- prisha is the mother of saransh)

Being angry and punishing / torturing is acceptable to an extent..

(as he thought ...she killed or blackmailed Rajeev)….

but how could he think of misbehaving/forcing himself  with her..... ????

Originally posted by john909

I agree. In the beginning sid was verbally abused by roshni's mom and he bore the brunt of her anger for many things. His self respect was constantly hurt by DD and roshni. At times roshni took his immense love for her granted and abused it by blaming him for things he didn't do or leaving him for crazy reasons and accusing him and raising questions on his character. So anyone who says sid was abusive, they need to watch that show again.

Oh ya I do remember those pictures. Ranveer was humiliated and suffered quite a lot for ishani before and after that. Most of their issues could have been solved if she just went to him and talked but she always either distrust him or took the "mahaan" route and that led to lot of drama and suffering for ranveer

Yeah I actually felt so angry on ishaani and my heart cried for ranveer when she asked him to swear on her that he doesn't have any feelings for her, and just because he refused to take her oath and admitted he had feelings for her, she believed the accusations that he tried to rape her sister in a drunken state seeing her sister as her and he then was beaten so badly. 😭

I mean, I really didn't like ranveer's mother, but due to that incident I understood her hatred for ishaani and her family because his mother once made an excellent point that ranveer, who loved ishaani so much that even to save himself from the rape accusation he couldn't even lie upon ishaani's sar ki kasam, how could that boy rape her sister thinking her to be ishaani and that if ranveer was wrong he could have lied and said he has no such feelings for ishaani just to prove ishaani's sister disha a liar when disha lied that the reason ranveer raped her was because he was drunk and because he loves ishaani he thought disha was ishaani and raped her. Ranveer was badly wronged by ishaani. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

I would like to add Ravi from Kalash as a good husband here

he was so dutiful, loving, caring ❤️

it was Devika who always misunderstood him

Originally posted by Home786

100% agree... It's really disturbing and awkward to watch such scenes.. I don't like such type of characters (ex: rudraksh, arnav, ishqbaaz etc.,) 

Neil Khanna and kabir Mittal played by Zain Imam, Anmol (Bidaai) and Vikram Ahuja(Ajeeb dastan) played by Apoorva Agnihotri, Sanskar played by varun kapoor, Prem Juneja played by Harshad chopra, Sooraj Rathi played by Anas Rashid  was my most favourite and best ever characters which I cherished a lot. I really want such type of strong character especially Neil Khanna to be portrayed more. I really loved Zain's potrayal of Neil Khanna. 

Prem and vikram are my favorite characters as well. Like to add atharv from jana na dil sy door

Edited by _NINA_ - 3 years ago

I am surprised, no one mentioned Mohan Bhatnagar ❤️of NBTNMKK.