Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hugely disappointed with this horrendous behaviour of Rudraksh. Until now I liked him more than Preesha. With such kinda behaviour I don’t know if I can see him the same way as before. 

Let’s wait for the scene to play out. 
The makers should let Preesha open her damn mouth sometimes. Most of the time she just keeps listening to people’s taunts. 

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don’t like such MLs at all. Like the ones in Gul shows: Arnav, Shivay and Rocky. Psychos of the first order who think that they can own anyone with their money and power. 

Looks like Rudr will soon join this list of crap MLs.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Home786

. RANVEER of meri aashiqui and jamai raja's sid do not come under this category they too are little abusive and confused type of characters. 

In short, 

Neil Khanna played by Zain Imam

Anmol and Vikram ahuja played by Apoorva Agnihotri, 

Sooraj Rathi played by Anas Rashid, 

Sanskar Maheswari played by varun kapoor and 

Prem Juneja played by Harshad chopra 

are different level and best potrayals of male leads till date. 

Sorry for the disagree in some of your opinions. 

Ishaan khanna by KInshuk mahajan too BEST Portrayal from Silsila 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vinnas

Ishaan khanna by KInshuk mahajan too BEST Portrayal from Silsila 

Agreed! 👍🏼

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

. RANVEER of meri aashiqui and jamai raja's sid do not come under this category they too are little abusive and confused type of characters. 

In short, 

Neil Khanna played by Zain Imam

Anmol and Vikram ahuja played by Apoorva Agnihotri, 

Sooraj Rathi played by Anas Rashid, 

Sanskar Maheswari played by varun kapoor and 

Prem Juneja played by Harshad chopra 

are different level and best potrayals of male leads till date. 

Sorry for the disagree in some of your opinions. 

I agree with most of your post just not the beginning part. Sid from JR abusive? Infact it was him who was verbally and emotionally abused most do the time. I didn't follow MATH till the end so I cannot really defend or agree about ranveer. I watched a little before till arjun bijlani's entry. 

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

swashbuckler... I think the creators think the suhaagraat scene with Rudra is very virile.   

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Good to see that I am not the only one who found it problematic and insulting to both women and men. First of all theirs is a joke of a marriage and then the makers have the audacity to show marital rape?!

The policy of showing just about anything to bring the leads together should end.

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: UmIbrahim

Good to see that I am not the only one who found it problematic and insulting to both women and men. First of all theirs is a joke of a marriage and then the makers have the audacity to show marital rape?!

The policy of showing just about anything to bring the leads together should end.

Exactly, this is beyond disgusting. And later one, they'll look back at this as a romantic scene.

SHAME on Ekta Kapoor. Shame  on them for this patriarchal, misogynistic thought process. Sargun and Abrar should have refused to do this.  

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: john909

I agree with most of your post just not the beginning part. Sid from JR abusive? Infact it was him who was verbally and emotionally abused most do the time. I didn't follow MATH till the end so I cannot really defend or agree about ranveer. I watched a little before till arjun bijlani's entry. 

Yeah I recall sid being constantly abused and mistrusted by roshni. I watched it on and off so I don't recall sid ever being abusive. 

Ranveer did mistrust ishaani at one point as he was sent pictures that made it appear she was having an affair with her ex-fiance, but to be fair ranveer suffered a lot too due to ishaani mistrusting him. 

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yeah I recall sid being constantly abused and mistrusted by roshni. I watched it on and off so I don't recall sid ever being abusive. 

Ranveer did mistrust ishaani at one point as he was sent pictures that made it appear she was having an affair with her ex-fiance, but to be fair ranveer suffered a lot too due to ishaani mistrusting him. 

I agree. In the beginning sid was verbally abused by roshni's mom and he bore the brunt of her anger for many things. His self respect was constantly hurt by DD and roshni. At times roshni took his immense love for her granted and abused it by blaming him for things he didn't do or leaving him for crazy reasons and accusing him and raising questions on his character. So anyone who says sid was abusive, they need to watch that show again.

Oh ya I do remember those pictures. Ranveer was humiliated and suffered quite a lot for ishani before and after that. Most of their issues could have been solved if she just went to him and talked but she always either distrust him or took the "mahaan" route and that led to lot of drama and suffering for ranveer