Diya will betray Maya because MJ is above her child
Diya herself will get an abortion
MJ and Diya will have baby- Saying, they got Rishi back
Antara will try to harm Diya- Guroor
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi,

what's your thought?

I personally think this is where Maya will get betrayed (or she will feel betrayed). She will assume that since Diya is pregnant, she will join hands together with her and defeat MJ because MJ threatened Diya the same way he did to Maya.

But Diya will betray her by showing her loyalty towards MJ saying that if MJ doesn't want a child with her, she doesn't need that either. because for her, MJ is above anything and everything. She herself will get an abortion.

If it turns out to be complicated due to age then rather Antara will turn more evil and try to harm Diya.

Please vote and reply with your thoughts.

thanks for voting. posting to bring this back on the first page. I would like to discuss these thoughts. 

Maya knows Diya is evil and so there is no way she will trust her. But she will emotionally coerce Diya or Antara to go against each other 

i don't think dia will abort her own kid. She can destroy mj and antara's marriage with her unborn child. She can do anything to get mj. She has a golden chance now, she will not let go of it easily. 🤓

I am beginning to wonder if Diya is really pregnant or is Māyā playing mind games with her? Isn’t it suspicious that the very next moment Māyā says she is planning something with Diya and Diya starts showing pregnancy symptoms? 🤓 Could be pseudo pregnancy even?

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Maya knows Diya is evil and so there is no way she will trust her. But she will emotionally coerce Diya or Antara to go against each other 

yeah! but being emotional towards Diya will only weaken her.

Mj-Antara-Diya should have been together for a very long time. it will be risky to win their trust.

Originally posted by DamRyeong

yeah! but being emotional towards Diya will only weaken her.

Mj-Antara-Diya should have been together for a very long time. it will be risky to win their trust.

She is not going to be emotional towards them but use their emotions against each other

I feel Maya is playing this game, to weaken Diya through this preg issue/ illusion.  

Mj will not be ready to own any more responsibilities of this sort. He will think to either reduce Diya as another deprived mother or eliminate her through his old methods which he applied on Manvi and maybe on many more women! 

Antara will do nothing except being roamed in the house as usual with a scarecrow jerks!  There is every possibility that Diya may influence her to believe Rishi is coming back this way to her.....😲with handing over her a glass of drink! 

No one is the lesser evil in this trio--MJ, Di&Ant, to manipulate them, Maya is there having an aerial view!! 

Originally posted by Armu4eva

She is not going to be emotional towards them but uses their emotions against each other

I too believe this possibility. Maya will use this for her cause and will threaten them, revealing this to Rudra. Another funny aspect will be definitely there -- Nandini will pester her to know who the father of that child, and wish to arrange so many functions to share this news with the world.... controlling her enthu will be difficult for all these fellows!! 😆

Originally posted by ANGELshweta

i don't think dia will abort her own kid. She can destroy mj and antara's marriage with her unborn child. She can do anything to get mj. She has a golden chance now, she will not let go of it easily. 🤓

this is interesting actually. i am wondering that if MJ always wanted Diya and not Antara then why he married her and kept Diya as mistress. MJ's wealth came from Antara??

If Diya plays game and take her down that will be a big win for Maya as well.