Diya will turn emotional and support Maya this time
Diya will betray Maya because MJ is above her child
Diya herself will get an abortion
MJ and Diya will have baby- Saying, they got Rishi back
Antara will try to harm Diya- Guroor
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

I am beginning to wonder if Diya is really pregnant or is Māyā playing mind games with her? Isn’t it suspicious that the very next moment Māyā says she is planning something with Diya and Diya starts showing pregnancy symptoms? 🤓 Could be pseudo pregnancy even?

@bold, don't know about this thing. never heard it before.

but if this is Maya's plan then it will be too good.

Originally posted by DamRyeong

this is interesting actually. i am wondering that if MJ always wanted Diya and not Antara then why he married her and kept Diya as mistress. MJ's wealth came from Antara??

If Diya plays game and take her down that will be a big win for Maya as well.

I guess, MJ in flashback had said to manvi that he would leave everything for her. He doesn't want this property. So I think he married antara for property. He had an affair with dia before but had to marry antara for money. That's why dia is still with mj. She might be mj's first lover and he trusts her more than antara.

Originally posted by DamRyeong

this is interesting actually. i am wondering that if MJ always wanted Diya and not Antara then why he married her and kept Diya as mistress. MJ's wealth came from Antara??

If Diya plays game and take her down that will be a big win for Maya as well.

MJ himself said he doesn't want Antara. I guess he married Antara for money and os tolerating her only for that.

Originally posted by ANGELshweta

I guess, MJ in flashback had said to manvi that he would leave everything for her. He doesn't want this property. So I think he married antara for property. He had an affair with dia before but had to marry antara for money. That's why dia is still with mj. She might be mj's first lover and he trusts her more than antara.

if this is true then it would actually be interesting to watch. May be, that's why they are tolerating Antara and Diya gave her drugs. Getting pregnant at this moment (or track) is a bit off and I don't have high hopes from CVs.

Originally posted by Viswasruti

I too believe this possibility. Maya will use this for her cause and will threaten them, revealing this to Rudra. Another funny aspect will be definitely there -- Nandini will pester her to know who the father of that child, and wish to arrange so many functions to share this news with the world.... controlling her enthu will be difficult for all these fellows!! 😆

It is very much possible that Antara comes to know about this from Nandini only. this will be a funny track and i hope they don't drag this unnecessarily.

Diya coming up with some friend from the hospital as her boyfriend and he backing up for her. and Maya trying to reveal her truth instead of focusing on her main agenda- THE BEYHADH HATRED WALA REVENGE

Edited by DamRyeong - 4 years ago

I don't think its Maya who will be betrayed but it will be Diya who'll be betrayed by Maya. Diya trying to save her child will side with Maya and maybe Maya will use this opportunity to expose Diya MJ relationship to everyone 😆 the way she said rudra ko sach batana padega, I so felt Maya is gonna expose Diya MJ relationship and that will lead to MJ-Rudra rift all over again. 

Edited by BitterBerry - 4 years ago