Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Ya...let’s truly hope Ridham,  Shahzan, Adriz and Ankona shine and get their dues. All should b well.πŸ˜†

Just watched the episode . although background was so noisy  (I  think may be because audience was so excited ) but the episode was very good.. Comedy by Krishna too good. 

HR said Ridham , Adriz are also going sing songs for him in future along with Sunny, Rohit and Ankona. 

Edited by CanadaMonsoon - 4 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Just watched the episode . although background was so noisy  (I  think may be because audience was so excited ) but the episode was very good.. Comedy by Krishna too good. 

HR said Ridham , Adriz are also going sing songs for him in future along with Sunny, Rohit and Ankona. 

Ya, Krushna is doing so well in mimicking actors. He was too good as Sr. Bachchan. Yest HR did comment he is going to give Ridham and Adriz chance to sing for his music. My fear is kuch gana khud gaake bachega toh dega inko. Most of the songs he ends up singing himself.πŸ˜’

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Ya, Krushna is doing so well in mimicking actors. He was too good as Sr. Bachchan. Yest HR did comment he is going to give Ridham and Adriz chance to sing for his music. My fear is kuch gana khud gaake bachega toh dega inko. Most of the songs he ends up singing himself.πŸ˜’

@bold - hmm πŸ˜• that can happen since he is HR.πŸ˜”

I saw T series will also give them chance to sing one song to all top 5 contestants..  πŸ€ž 

Edited by CanadaMonsoon - 4 years ago
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

indeed it was great season with most talented singers in one season πŸ‘πŸΌ

tough choice ... Thanks for all updates and opening new discussion threads ..

see you next time.. Will watch SRGMP L'il Champs

Good night

That's great. Here's the discussion page of SRGMP L'il Champs

https://www.indiaforums.com/show/sa-re-ga-ma-pa-lil-champs-2020_6445/discussion