Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I watches the epi and agai flying duppta is baar behosh aadmi ko hosh mein la diya... and Viraaj ka udna was more fluid than the duppata itself

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RD-

To Vir ko dhakka maarne ke liye Pre ko jail jaana chahiye 😆 and Komo kabhi expose hogi nahi i thought ultimate aim of this track was thie but is show ka ek aur problem hai half baked tracks which serve no purpose 

Kidnap, jail, hospital, court ...

ab nayi drama is khoon se likkhi hui kasauti .. aise khoon toh har ek track pei sabko kay body se nikle ..isbar prerna n prerna's baccha.. 

ismai kaunsi nayi kasauti..wohi samich gol gol ghuming😆

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

I watches the epi and agai flying duppta is baar behosh aadmi ko hosh mein la diya... and Viraaj ka udna was more fluid than the duppata itself

🤣

opsora2090 thumbnail

but i missed komo in farmhouse.. she should be there 😆

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Viraj was good today, finally usko ss mila.. and he showed he can act well..prerna as usual.was very casual about her baby's safety... nothing new. 

Anurag behoshi and hosh mein looked the same..

Who goes on a cliff to get married.. yaar aise bhuat sare jagah honge shaadi krne ke lie.

My question- will Viraj be able to disclose his reasons for doing all this beforw he flies off the cliff like duppata (still better than Anurag's fall with the duppata beforw ML)

opsora2090 thumbnail

dupatta nei , i think chundi 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Viraj was good today, finally usko ss mila.. and he showed he can act well..prerna as usual.was very casual about her baby's safety... nothing new. 

Who goes on a cliff to get married.. yaar aise bhuat sare jagah honge shaadi krne ke lie.

My question- will Viraj be able to disclose his reasons for doing all this beforw he flies off the cliff like duppata (still better than Anurag's fall with the duppata beforw ML)

Viraj might disclose everything barring komo angle 😆

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

but i missed komo in farmhouse.. she should be there 😆

I knw. Kuch beautiful shots bhi mil jate ..coz prerna was like kar lo jo karna hai.. i know the script already and I won't put any effort enacting something that's not gonna happen.. 

opsora2090 thumbnail

🤣🤣

Re pahado kay whadio mai , khule haowa mai shadi karne kay majai kuch aur hai 🤣

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

dupatta nei , i think chundi 

Yaar ab har lal udta kapda on the show is duppata only.😆

Mishti ko to red se tension ho gaya hai..poor girl