Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

20.02.2020-@ why Mooli and upside down book

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

What is Amber going to do with Mooli 😲

As far as I know ..eating Mooli causes farting soooo is Amber trying to break up the roka by causing everyone to fart 😆😆😆

And hats off to Guneet it would have taken a lot of goodness in her heart to go and invite Amber who almost caused her Roka to be broken 

And the hilarious parts of episode

The makers are doing good by letting the episodes remain light and again Varun Badola shined today ...I have not seen any previous shows of Varun Badola so he continues to amaze me 

The heartfelt dialogue between Anurag and Guneet was very refreshing 

So the roka is onnnn and still Amber is still not able to digest the fact that Guneet is getting rokaoed ...and I love the reactions Amber gave 

So ..today's episode was light .. and smart and well done 

I didn't get what the Dr was trying to teach his khadoos friend?? Can anyone tell me ..I got the last part but the first part and middle part was not audible due to various reasons

And the precap- I hope Amber realises soon that he is by his antics also harming his daughter's career 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amber is blind in his own world, he feels the world revolves around him and he is the only one going through shit and the world has wronged him. 

Niya was soo much more confident before and had goals in her life, but now she is just simply struggling to survive.. in her career, only because she has to babysit her dad. 🤔 While her dad plays the 'victim' game ! -_-

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

In the real world Niya wld be considered unprofessional & not tolerated, probably given the pink slip long ago. The company can be understanding about her coming bk to India suddenly on acct of her dad’s accident & give her few days compassionate leave but why should they accept her change of mind & decision to drop the US training? Because it is not as if she has to take care of a parent diagnosed with cancer or something.

And then her dad barging into the office when he likes & not even waiting for her like a cultured educated man but barging into her meeting & berating her without even an excuse me to the others. Plus the many times she has had to remotely clean up the raita spread by him during her work hours.

I can’t believe that an educated man who was running his own business doesn’t understand how he is harming his daughter’s career.

Now I also feel that if Kabir is still supporting her & overlooking all this, it is definitely bias - either of friendship or love - and unprofessional.

Edited by Bana - 4 years ago
spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Another good episode! Guneet-Randeep scenes are so heartwarming and Hakeem-Amber scenes have been so amazing to watch. Especially last 2 episodes there scenes have been the highlight. And my favorite Amber- Maid scene after ages today😆 What a unique show, with some unique bonds and they all have such great chemistry with each other. 👍🏼 Missing those Guneet- Niya scenes, hope we get one in coming episodes. 

Guneet is still finding it hard to forget NDP. She is able to to vent out her frustration, heartbreak and anger in front of Randeep. Randeeps mantra🤣 to get NDP out of Guneets life was so funny. Lol at Guneet adding dalchini to the fire🤣 In the background Amber and his TV 😆 Everytime he changes the channel there are some OTT dialogues and then the song 🤣 Subah se leke sham tak, sham se leke subah tak , mujhe pyar karo. His expressions were to die for😆 And then some random dialogue about pyar pani mein bhi aag laga deta hai.. ROFL. 

Anurags character is really getting more dignified and classy. The way he handles Amber, but still maintaining that dignity and not crossing the line. 

Hakeem-Guneet-Amber scene was the best part of the episode. Guneet really is a very radiant and positive person. I love how the scene starts with Guneet inviting both of them for the roka, very sweetly and all. Then goes ahead and tells Amber sorry, ( the way she says it lapet lapet ke, making Amber more angry😆) and finally threatens him ( in a very nice way to stay away from her mom as she is not in a good mood and if he does anything to upset her he will hae to pay for it🤣) Parting shot she tells NDP ab drama khatam ho gaya ho to kitaab sidhi kar de🤣🤣 All this while Hakeem is enjoying the back and forth between the two and je was so happy to see Ambers haalat. 

Mooli really has a stinking smell. I think thats what Ambers going for so that roka na ho paye. He was testing that mask and smelling everything to make sure he can survive that smell😆 Hakeem tells him ja gobar sungh ke a bahar yakeen na ho to🤣. But looking at Ambers track record looks like he himself will get unconscious with foul smell. 

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why people at roka would eat dishes made by Amber? 

Doctor friend is the only one who can handle Amber and set him straight in the line. Amber should move in with him for a month. He is the only one who could make Amber's annoying antics hilarious. They should give him some more screentime.

And who the hell sets things like saree on fire in small plate? That too in a corner with curtains, in a space with little ventilation? Get a big utensil with high edges and go to an open space...Both Guneet and Randeep are stupid here and their stupidity could have burned down entire house. If I were the landlord I would have kicked them out, this one is a legit reason. And lol, Amber tries to kick Guneet out for every small mistakes but isn't bothered by this fire accident...

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spidie

Another good episode! Guneet-Randeep scenes are so heartwarming and Hakeem-Amber scenes have been so amazing to watch. Especially last 2 episodes there scenes have been the highlight. And my favorite Amber- Maid scene after ages today😆 What a unique show, with some unique bonds and they all have such great chemistry with each other. 👍🏼 Missing those Guneet- Niya scenes, hope we get one in coming episodes. 

Guneet is still finding it hard to forget NDP. She is able to to vent out her frustration, heartbreak and anger in front of Randeep. Randeeps mantra🤣 to get NDP out of Guneets life was so funny. Lol at Guneet adding dalchini to the fire🤣 In the background Amber and his TV 😆 Everytime he changes the channel there are some OTT dialogues and then the song 🤣 Subah se leke sham tak, sham se leke subah tak , mujhe pyar karo. His expressions were to die for😆 And then some random dialogue about pyar pani mein bhi aag laga deta hai.. ROFL. 

Anurags character is really getting more dignified and classy. The way he handles Amber, but still maintaining that dignity and not crossing the line. 

Hakeem-Guneet-Amber scene was the best part of the episode. Guneet really is a very radiant and positive person. I love how the scene starts with Guneet inviting both of them for the roka, very sweetly and all. Then goes ahead and tells Amber sorry, ( the way she says it lapet lapet ke, making Amber more angry😆) and finally threatens him ( in a very nice way to stay away from her mom as she is not in a good mood and if he does anything to upset her he will hae to pay for it🤣) Parting shot she tells NDP ab drama khatam ho gaya ho to kitaab sidhi kar de🤣🤣 All this while Hakeem is enjoying the back and forth between the two and je was so happy to see Ambers haalat. 

Mooli really has a stinking smell. I think thats what Ambers going for so that roka na ho paye. He was testing that mask and smelling everything to make sure he can survive that smell😆 Hakeem tells him ja gobar sungh ke a bahar yakeen na ho to🤣. But looking at Ambers track record looks like he himself will get unconscious with foul smell. 

Can you tell me what the Hakeem and Amber dialogues were ?? He said quite a few things and I couldn't get the gist ..

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

Bold: that explains why Niya would run like that from the office.

In my opinion the best of Anurag's  gentlemanship  was when he himself decided to tell Guneet about cause of divorce. Instead of bitching about ex-wife and trying to paint himself as a victim, he reflected on his own mistake. Not bashing his ex- a big thumbs up. 

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nice reading everyone's viewpoints. 

I think i am beginning to root for Anurag- Guneet😊. This guy is really very decent and gentlemanly and that rarest of things in men - open and upfront. Someone else has mentioned that they liked how he opened up about his ex- wife without bitching about her or anything. Good point - he seems determined to make a fresh start and make it with openness and honesty. I really liked the way he told off Amber yesterday - firmly and in a tone that would stand no nonsense, yet without being rude. I mean Amber with his shouting and rudeness is coming off very poorly next to this man. I didn't like the way he mocked the Dr saying here comes the hero to rescue his heroine. Where does he get off saying such things ?!

Looks like he is going to ruin things for Nia at work with his neediness/ constantly getting into trouble due to his temper. I feel sorry for her but she has to draw the line soon otherwise she won't have much of a life, personal or professional.

Guneet seems uncertain still about Dr but is going ahead. This is a mistake. It looks as if she likes him, respects him, but is still not sure if he is the one she wants to spend her life with. Somewhere her conversations with NDP are niggling away at her and making her think of 'what could have been'. This is not a good frame of mind to have when getting into a relationship for life ! I feel she should should have asked for some time but that will be difficult now since she herself said yes to the roka first. 

I feel bad for the Dr. It's not fair on him that her uncertainty may lead to the roka being called off. I actually don't want him to walk away. Why should he? He is sure of her. Let guneet be the one to break the news that she is not in love with him/ doesn't want to marry him and let her walk away. He need not do the noble thing and walk away.

Randeep and Guneet burning the sari etc in a steel plate, inside the house, near a curtain Utter foolishness. As someone else has pointed out, this is something any landlord would be justified in throwing out the tenant for. Reckless endangering of property. CVs pls keep it realistic and don't succumb to stupidity in the name of comedy.

Crazy4prb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B804CraFGes/?igshid=rh78qwqz9w6n

Am I the only 1, who is not finding it funny and not liking amber

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I hate it!

I had signed up for a mature romcom on sony tv not a slapstick show on sab tv.