Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Karan Johar is head of Filmfare Awards Jury....are they kidding me?

desert_rose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Is this for real....is this why Alia won and Gully Boy got all the awards since Zoya Akhtar is Karan's friend?

and this is not for this year only he is head of Jury for previous years 

Can't post the link but write Filmfare awards jury 2020 and you get it.... it's on the awards official website 

Kindly share your thoughts and correct me if I am wrong   

Edited by desert_rose - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Well then the awards are clearly a joke

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes, He was a jury memeber. as well as Shakun Batra. So yes, he definitely had tremendous influence in her winning the award. but his influence of getting her something she wants is not surprising. In years where he is not a jury member, the bias falls toward someone else probably. It just so happened that she was nominated and he was a jury member as well.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Remarkable he only won best director twice ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

desert_rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: vsbarry

Yes, He was a jury memeber. as well as Shakun Batra. So yes, he definitely had tremendous influence in her winning the award. but his influence of getting her something she wants is not surprising. In years where he is not a jury member, the bias falls toward someone else probably. It just so happened that she was nominated and he was a jury member as well.

Karan Johar should not be given a seat on that table even if he was just setting quite....are you joking? of course, he has influence and the fact that everyone knows he's association with Alia and the fact that he made her career and keep supporting her till date makes it even worse.....this award show turned out to be a big joke and a fraud as well๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

LIKE OMG 

desert_rose thumbnail

In 2019 same thing Karan Johar is head of Jury where Alia won for Razi 

Here is the nomination for best actress  

Alia Bhatt.......Raazi
Neena Gupta.........Badhaai Ho
Tabu.........Andhadhun
Rani Mukerji........Hichki
Deepika Padukone.........Padmaavat

.......same year everyone said the award should have been given to Tabu which I totally agree with

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desert_rose

In 2019 same thing Karan Johar is head of Jury where Alia won for Razi 

Here is the nomination for best actress  

Alia Bhatt.......Raazi
Neena Gupta.........Badhaai Ho
Tabu.........Andhadhun
Rani Mukerji........Hichki
Deepika Padukone.........Padmaavat

.......same year everyone said the award should have been given to Tabu which I totally agree with

is he jury member every year? If so, than she will win every year I can give you in writing.....

Maroonporsche thumbnail

is he jury member every year? If so, than she will win every year I can give you in writing.....

I mean this is hardly the first time we figured out people are buying awards ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Where you been for 65 years 

desert_rose thumbnail

When you have someone supporting you in every way possible to be on top...giving you movies after movies...looping and asking other directors to cast you....and now giving you awards....what a life Alia Bhat๐Ÿ‘ if this is not a recipe for sure success then I don't know what it is

Nepotism...favoritism...unfairness....call it what you wnat...it sure is int right at all 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes itโ€™s a joke and getting funnier and funnier every year. 

Next year Ananya will win best actress ๐Ÿ˜†