Ronakshi..ronakshi sippy part-2 (a)||kahaan hum kahaan tum fanfiction

Posted: 4 years ago

(Please read the previous part 1 of this story.

As I am a newbie I am not allowed to post hyperlinks 😅)

"Ok ok fine mein nahi aungi iss function mein... fine??"complained a frustrated rohit.

"That's like my doctor surgeon. Ok ab mujhe taiyaar hona hein... so room se bahaar jao mujhe ready hona hein. Ektu kaam karo tum pahele se hi Woh pulkit,ajit aur yk wagheera nein joh farmhouse mein party organise kia hein ussme hein chale jao..." Said sona while taking out her dress.

"Lekin baby fir mein tumhe madhuri ke get up mein kaise dekhunga"

"Koi baat nahi mein photogram mein photo daal dungi..tum dekh lena..waise bhi tum ne ek fake account kholke rakha hein na?? Jisse tum mere account mein joh ganda comment karta hein use reply dete ho?? Tumhe kya lagta hein mujhe kuch nahi pata???said sona while closing the cupboard and looking at rohit teasingly.

"Ok ok I agree oh mera account hein. Kya karu sona mujhe achha nahi lagta Tumhe koi gandha comment kare.." Said rohit in mock anger.

"Possesive doctor surgeon han?? Thik hain aab jao"

"Chala jaunga pahele mujhe ek kiss do.." Said rohit while advancing towards sona.

"Nahi rohit jao. .koi a jaega aur kya sochega. waise hi function ka ghar hein aur tumhe toh paata hein na ki sanjana (tanyas daughter) bari ho rahi hein aur Woh mujhe kitna pasand karti hein...hamesha mere aas pass raheti hein koi uske sath khelnewali nahi hein na iss lie. Aur uss din tum jab kitchen mein mujhse romance kar rahe the tab usne sunn lia aur bahar jake mumma se pocha ki romance ka matlab kya hota hein.. aur sab yahan tak ki papa bhi hamari tang khich rahe the...not fair" complained sona.

"Han toh mein toh kabse kahe rahan hoon le au na uska koi sathi. Fir tumhe uske sath nahi khelna padega.." Said rohit while hugging sona from the back and hiding his head in sona's hair.

"Hain toh aa raha hein na deepa chachi aur aakash chachi ka bachha. Usse khelega.. hato rohit aab mujhe late ho raha hain " said sona shyly

"Tum ek number ki bewakoof ho. Are aakash hamare chachu hein toh uska bacha hamara vai hoga aur sanju ki uncle. Lekin hamara yea pooji-pulki(yes you read that right,they are married now) ke bachhe uski vai yea behen honge...

Sona blushed from pink to crimson. Rohit moved sona forward and removed the hair from her face....

| | yeh moh moh ke dhaage teri unglio se ja uljhe | |

| | koi toh toh na laage kis tarah girha yeh suljhe| |

| | hain roam roam ek tara....ra.. hein roam roam ek tara joh badlo mein se gujre | |

Suddenly the door opens and sanjana bursts in shouting chachi chachi accompanied by akash ajit Rohan and pulkit....

"Lo sanju... tumne firse Inn dono ke romance ka kabara kar dia" teased rohan.

Both of them moved away from each other and sanjana hugged sona saying "chachi mujhse issh dress ko thik se pahena nahi ja raha hain..aap pleash help kar dengi"

"Sanju my babu.... thk hain chalo tum apne kamre mein jao mein ati hoon....waise apki mummy kahan hein... mujhe bhi unse thori help chahie thi.."Said sona while picking up sanjana.

"O mamma dadi ke kamre mein gayi hein ushki help karne.."Said sanju

"Thik hain aap log baitho mein ready ho ke ati hoon " said sona while rushing to the bathroom.

"Vai aap ko hamara plan yaad hena?"asked rohan.

Indeed the sippy boys had something notorious in their mind today. They did not want to miss the female function as they wanted to know what happening inside. In front of the other housemates they told that they are going to the farm house but in reality they will hide in the terrace of the house and when time will come the will silently sneek outside through the kitchen just as shown in the movie "hum apke hain kaun". The idea was of rohits as he is a die hard fan of madhuri dixit and her movies.

"Aap log aab tak gaaye nahi?" Asked sona while coming out of the changing room.

Rohit was mesmerised by sona's look. She was looking exactly like madhuri and with that backless choli she looked ravishing.

"I think hume aab bahar jana chahie kyunki jiju toh....ahem ahem" said pulki. All of them moved out of the room draging sanju with them as she was not at all ready to move out.

"Tumhe jana nahi hain?"asked a shy shona.

"Nahi utna important nahi hain..."Said rohit while advancing towards sona. She started to move back blushing. Within no time her back collided with the wall and rohit pinned her hands to the wall. Slowly taking the smell from her wet her he moved towards her lips when suddenly the door opened and pooja,tanya and veena burst open and saw them in that compromising position.

In order to manage the situation rohit said "Sona tumhare yahan kuch laga hein mein saaf kar deta hun..."

"Koi jaruraat nahi hein hum kardenge aab tum jao " said veena having a difficult time to maintain a serious face.

"Achha sona aab mein chalti hoon... mujhe update dete rahena" rohit tried to cover up.

"Hain thik hain bhaiyaa mein de dungi na update... aap jao" giggled pooja while sonakshi blushed red.

Rohit left the room and everyone got busy chatting when suddenly sona's phone started ringing.

"Hello sonakshi mein Dr. Vandita bol rahi hoon...congratulations"

"Haan kya?"awed sona unable to believe her ears.

"Are pagal you are pregnant. The results are positive. Tum aur rohit mummy papa banne wale ho"confirmed the voice on other sides.

"Oh thank you" Sona was at loss of words.

"Kya hua sona? Any tension?"asked  veena.

"Nahi mumma aisa kuch nahi hain... tension ab suru hone wala hain..I am pregnant " confessed sona.

"Oh ok. WAIT WHAT WHAT. ... YOU ARE PREGNANT. aise bata rahi ho jaise online order agaya hain..oh hhh mubarak o..." Said veena

full of happiness.

"Woh bhabhi I'm so happy. Aab sanju ap aur rohit ko disturb nahi karega" teased tanya.

"Mamma rohit ko mat batana. Mein baad mein bolungi" blushed sona.

"Ha ha baba lekin mein bohut khush hoon...ab niche chalo..kal subha sab ko bolungi". All of them went downstairs full of happiness

Part b coming soon😊😊

Do give your views and suggestions in comments ❤❤

Edited by Sayantikachak19 - 4 years ago

Loved it

Update soon 😊

It's nice !!

Waiting for update 

When will part b be coming.....

I want to know Rohit’s reaction 😍😍😍

Lovely 🤗I'm excited to know rohit's reaction 

Really nice. Continue soonish please 🤗

Originally posted by LoveInAutumn26

Really nice. Continue soonish please 🤗

YAA on the way❤❤

Chand🤗

Thank you so much for informing me about this lovely update❤️

I was awwing throughout the whole chapter. We expected such sort of tracks from the show itself. 

Nevermind! You are here to serve us with thatAmazing chapter☺️

Loads of love

Originally posted by Ara-Grapher

Chand🤗

Thank you so much for informing me about this lovely update❤️

I was awwing throughout the whole chapter. We expected such sort of tracks from the show itself. 

Nevermind! You are here to serve us with thatAmazing chapter☺️

Loads of love

Thanks a lot di❤ honestly it is you people's love and care that keeps us going.

Yeah we know we may not get all this tracks on tv but anyway... what's in imagining....

😊😊❤❤