Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riyamittal12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Trp ke liye ab khud hi judd gye ki viewers nhi dekh rhe to kya hum khud hi dekh lnge or trp denge🤣🤣

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Riyamittal12

Trp ke liye ab khud hi judd gye ki viewers nhi dekh rhe to kya hum khud hi dekh lnge or trp denge🤣🤣

😂🤣😂🤣 Khud act Karo khud dekho 

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8yxgHJFGCu/?igshid=15edd1xkfkbz7

Feeling bad 🥱 

Trp kuch zyada hi kam hogya 

Kaash parveen saaas bahu drama n alia track aata hi nhi 

😭Feeling so bad ! But its just a phase dear ..we not doing too bad ..decreased suddenly but Still we can get back ratings ..Just wish and pray we get good numbers next week! whatevr happened we cant get back that just wish we get back good numbers! 

Hotstar also affecting Trps! When serial available on hotstar and google i saw almost all sites uploading starplus serials i saw in 6 sites they are uploading serial by 11 clk in mrng ..Then all online fans watching because there is time i used to saw discussions of serials after air time on Tv! Now Because of hotstar Now mrng mrng all discussions means all r watching online they dont need hotstar subscription as well because lots of sites uploading ... Hotstar only available in India ,Usa...Prev hotstar used to delete them now they also left it i guess..then all watching online Tv pai kaun dekh raha hai?? So Same TRP audience and as usual they like typical tracks !

Roshan_93 thumbnail

Feeling bad 🥱 

Adu is so cute imitating Aman dialogue❤️ Vikku saying bailog app bhi tv mein dekhiye 😆 not on just one TV 😆 Funny .. They are working so hard ..Compare to normal serials supernatural shows they need to do stunts and VFX need so much work  and they are working so hard to entertain us! Hope their hard work pays off! These gul shows r so good with Camera work and VFX, And they need more set people as well its acutally more costly because normal shows they just pay actors and set people but here they need to spent money for stunts and VFX as well and Same time they cant show every episode with full of magic its too costly and its good Indian tv reached this level ..Even Ekta big producer but she doesnt spent much n Naagin where graphics r really poor she is getting Trps so she stopped spending and by now it should so good in quality wise but she is not doing ..For that matter Gul doing good job as per TV standards  VFX of Jinn r so good till now!

Roshan_93 thumbnail

Feeling bad 🥱 

Seeing this Adu is still in same dress and in office  ..So more Roshan scenes are coming up 😆

Roshan_93 thumbnail

Feeling bad 🥱 

Off topic! Till now i thought Aman have office he just went hotel to receive his bro and yesterday its clear with mallika conversation he owns a Hotel business😆 why ? He chose that ? Related to his wife ? His wife loves to eat so he set up restaurant come hotel ... Yesterday Aman and Rosh background Restarent there people sitting there..I remembered Rosh eating and now this Restarent ...Husband hotel business and wife bakery Business 🤣 i don't know what they will show i am imagining so many things but opposite with ho raha hai😆

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshan_93

Off topic! Till now i thought Aman have office he just went hotel to receive his bro and yesterday its clear with mallika conversation he owns a Hotel business😆 why ? He chose that ? Related to his wife ? His wife loves to eat so he set up restaurant come hotel ... Yesterday Aman and Rosh background Restarent there people sitting there..I remembered Rosh eating and now this Restarent ...Husband hotel business and wife bakery Business 🤣 i don't know what they will show i am imagining so many things but opposite with ho raha hai😆

Hubby has hotel business and owns an insurance company..  smiley37

Roshan_93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Hubby has hotel business and owns an insurance company..  🤣

Haha  !!! right now Attitude baba Aman owns everything even Roshni 😆 He told to her I own you 😆