20.02.2020: Written Update : Beyhadh 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Maya is in the guest room with Rajeev and says Rishis death is a burden on me. Fighting evil has made me evil. I took an innocent's life. I only fear one thing. Rudra should never know. He will leave me if he comes to know. He is my life. She makes Rajeev promise that Rudra won't find out. Rajeev says Rudra is hero. Not loving him is just not possible. Maya says no. The first step to my revenge has begun. MJs minions will fall one by one, starting with Diya. 

MJ is in his room and fumes on Antara for listening to Manvis stupidity. MJ comes to Diya and she says stay away. MJ says have no support except you. Diya says why? your Manvi is back. Why need me? MJ says you too are acting stupid since Manvi returned. Diya says call her Maya. MJ says her name is Manvi. She fears me. Maya is stronger. Wanna break her. U think I want her. Diya says am not Antara. MJ says dun need Antara, need diya. He says once ur back in ur sense, will talk. He walks off. 

Maya asks Rajeev to rest. She goes to open the door. Rudra comes and he asks Rajeev, u comfortable? Rajeev says yes. As such prefer ur room but Maya said the room, the bed and you are hers. Rudra excuses himself. 

Diya is feeling nauseous as she leaves for work. Nandini comes to her and says we met at hospital. Diya says yes. She turns to leave but Nandini asks Diya to speak to Maya about family planning. Diya says isn't it too early? Nandini says don't worry for MJ-Antara. Maya will handle. Diya says sure. Time will tell. Nandini says you talk weirdly, let it be will tall to Maya myself. Just watch out for signs of pregnancy and we will know of Mayas news. Diya seems fed up and leaves. 

Rudra is shirtless and comes from bathroom covered in towel and wearing jeans. Maya says hi. He fake sulks. She asks still upset? He says yes. He thinks love the way u appease. He wears shirt and finds it's button broken. Maya offers to stitch. Rudra says no. He finds all other shirt buttons broken. Maya offers him the first shirt. Rudra refuses and wears tshirt but she cuts it and hugs him and puts the shirt back on and stitches the buttons. MayRa eyelock. Bg- Shayad. Maya says my Rudra should look perfect. Rudra says if I wanted stitched clothes, would marry a tailors daughter. Maya says u cant marry anyone else. You wont find my sanak anywhere else. Rudra says yes, sanak to break the buttons of my shirt, to cut my tshirt. Sunky. Maya says ur sunky. Rudra says still angry and leaving. Maya says will appease you again. 

Part 2

Rajeev laughs and teases Maya for using broken button for appeasing Rudra. They are in the kitchen. He asks so now making tea next? Maya fumes. Asks to pass on milk. Rajeev goes to pick it up but it hot. He yelps. Rajeev says was just teasing about Rudra. Maya says me too. Rajeev says so what's the plan? Maya says date. Rajeev is excited for Mayas Valentine's Day date for Rudra. Aditya comes and overhears the discussion. Maya stares at him. 

Aditya informs MJ about Mayas Valentine Day surprise for Rudra. Says she seems ok. MJ says she isn't. Aditya asks so plan? MJ says to kill her before Rudra reaches. He laughs. Aditya too and he leaves. MJ says won't kill her but scare her so much she will fear to breathe. He smirks. 

Part 3

Rudra is in RuAn and Anu comes to his cabin & knocks. Rudra says why knock? Anu says no longer have rights. She says not here coz of MJ but for completing last assignment. Beyhadh by Maya JaiSingh published by RuAn. Rudra says it will always be RuAn publication. Anu asks if Maya wrote the final chapter? Rudra says working on it. 

Peon comes and gives parcel to Rudra. It's chocolate dome. Anu asks why suddenly Antara sent? Peon says Maya did. Rudra is delighted and asks Anu if she wants a piece. Anu says hate chocolate. She leaves. Rudra pours the hot chocolate and dome melts. He finds Mayas message that keep being angry and I will woo u tonight at 9pm on our Valentine's Day special date. Rudra smiles. 

Diya calls MJ and says am stressed. MJ says no time, handle it urself. He says am busy planning for Manvi. Diya fumes. Diya feels sick and worries if she is pregnant. Goes to test. It turns positive. 

Maya is at her home and looks at the clock, it's 9pm. She says our time begins. Come fast Rudra. MJ arrives outside the flat and says it's not a date with Rudra but with your past Maya. He walks towards Maya's home. 

Rudra comes to the flat and calls out.. Maya. He finds her painting and asks what are you doing? Maya says it's our first Valentine's day. U can't be upset with me. Rudra goes to Maya. Maya had made a portrait of MayRa. Rudra says today is day of all lovers to be in color. He is about to put color on the sketch but Maya says put color on this Maya(aka her). 

Precap-- MayRa paint romance.Rudra paints her back. They are lying on floor. Rudra is on his knee. Suddenly balloons come and one balloon bursts on Rudra. Maya screams. Maya goes to MJ and strangles him and says u made big mistake touching Rudra. If anything happens to him, will end u there and then. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

RuRa moment πŸ˜† very short yet cute.. 

Does Rajeev said he wanted to go to Rudy's room? πŸ€£

Pagli.. πŸ˜† She cut his t-shirt πŸ˜†

Diya is pregnant πŸ€”

Now she will face the real MJ πŸ‘

Thank you Tanu πŸ€—πŸ€—

I like today's episode too.. 

Sanki Maya πŸ˜†

Sry. Double post 

Edited by PrashT - 4 years ago

beautiful epi 

thnks for update

Tumhare room mein zyada comfortable hota🀣🀣

Originally posted by -Ayushi-

Tumhare room mein zyada comfortable hota🀣🀣

🀣🀣

Thank you Tanu for the beautifully written WU.πŸ€—

A few romantic moments with sparks in his smiles while watching the sparklers from her eyes!! 

Diya Preg, Nandini will probeπŸ˜› MJ will show his devilish side to her! 

Ananya is unable to leave Rudra, saw the gift and left the chambers.

Rudra indulging into sweet love of Maya, a sight so idyllic, a fairytale-like!