The tale of Untold Love - RuRa

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Sorry to MayRa fans(including me) 😉

Caution: Readers need Great Knowledge to understand this post..

He & He 

He wasn't aware of him till he saw him on the party with his enemy, Initially he hated him, he didn't liked him.. he didn't wanted to see him.. But this tale of Love made them travel together! 

The tale of Untold and Unnoticed Love - RuRa 😆

In their Next meet, he was totally indulged by his thoughts only.. Only by his thoughts! For him, he is not a trustworthy person.. He wanted to woo him.. He hated him to the core 😡

But!!! He liked him ☺️ He wanted to make a Friendship bond with him 🤗 He wished to be with him as a partner! He lovingly tried to gesture  him 🤗 But  he disappointed him by throwing such a tantrum 😭 he threatened him badly by saying "he will chop his hand if he tried to touch him" again.. as he didn't liked his presence! He got hurt but didn't show off anyone 😒

Later their Bond of Love turned them as partners of their Business! Yes.. He agreed to be with him when he got injured by his enemy! Everyone thought  he wanted to prove himself to the world but unknowingly he proved  his love and got justice for him.. Hence it's proven, he simply can't see his love get hurt by anyone! He didn't know when he started to care for him! But Love is something like this na! None can find when it start to bloom 🤣 

(Let me laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣) 

Not to forget, in Every love there will be a problem.. Here it's She 😈

She never wanted them to be together more than a Business partners! She used to send him far away from him.. Because she knows there is something is going between them! She too sensed that(like me 🤣🤣) She hated that bond between them! She send him to picnic 🤔 So that she can be with him!  Because she knows very well.. if he is with her she could not able to win him.. 

Later! This game changed into many twists and turns but their Bond now got strengthen, than earlier 😳 without any Sindoor and Mangalsutra 😆

Yes! She wanted to kill him.. End him.. He didn't liked but still he agreed because he also love her! His didi.. he is the one who used to support her and understand her so he decided to sacrifice his Love for her! But he didn't know that his Love will save him at any cost 🤗 

But she surprised him, turning this bond into next level.. Yes! He was unaware of it.. Totally unaware of it till she herself reveal that secret to him.. Yes once again..!  She turned him as his Jiju 🤣 He jumped in happiness.. But didn't show off ❤️

But again! She is not interested to let him to go to him 😈 She told to him *He is only mine* and wanted to make him away from  him 😈 

But! Everyone knows that, Love has its own way to reunite the true Lovers 😳 ☺️

MJ.. 

Earlier who was the enemy of him turned the game to unite  them and she was unaware of it.. Also Love is the strongest thing in this world which no one can break it .. She send him to  rescue him and he saved him like a Hero 😎 🤗

He was the one who disliked him.. Hated him.. Didn't wanted to see his presence but now he self rescued him from goons.. Again! She is there to remind him that *He is only hers* 😈

Now how will this Love story make them Re-unite under the same roof   😳😳

The Tale of RuRa 

This post is just for fun! Actually I wanted to write on them but didn't get proper lead.. Now I got that 🤗

Hope you guys loved it ..

P.S:  This post is not to hurt anyone's feeling.. Read it with fun filled mind 😆

Thank you.. 🤗

Edited by MyDriYa - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

my head is spinning with so many he,he ,she  😆

But still has a  RuRa fan I had to read it... 

Hilarious and complicated love story.... But still happy that their Love found it's own way to reunite them  smiley9 

Plz do continue 🤣🤗

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

🤣I just laughed out loud...I am grinning like anything...I wud love to read on RuRa

.poor Him and his confused feelings ...

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This was of so much fun and beautiful❤️😆

RuRa are precious🤗

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

my head is spinning with so many he,he ,she  😆

But still has a  RuRa fan I had to read it... 

That's why I mentioned it 2nd line itself smiley36

Readers need Great Knowledge to understand this smiley4

While writing this post even My head also started to spin.. smiley36 Because it will ruin the concept if I didn't write it properly smiley18

Very simple: 

He/him - Rudra

He/him - Rajeev

She - Maya 

For a change I don't wanted to mention their names directly! smiley17 

Hilarious and complicated love story.... 

Glad you have liked and understood mine complicated writing  smiley37 U have great knowledge smiley16

But still happy that their Love found it's own way to reunite them  smiley9 

Yes! RuRa are meant to be together always  😆 

Plz do continue 🤣🤗

Lol.. Even I wish to continue their Love saga 🤣 Hope CVs come up with some Jiju-Rajeev moments so that I can proceed further 😆🤣

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolpd93

🤣I just laughed out loud...I am grinning like anything...I wud love to read on RuRa

Thank you dear 🤗 😆

I was secretly rooting for RuRa 🤣 since from the beginning of their meet because they looked unique together   In yesterday's episode it's proven when Rajeev addressed Rudra as his Hero 😎😆

.poor Him and his confused feelings ...

Yes! Yet they has to discover their inner  feelings towards them They have some sparkling chemistry 🤣

God.. I gone crazy 🤣

Edited by MyDriYa - 4 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

This was of so much fun and beautiful❤️😆

RuRa are precious🤗

They are always.. 

From today onwards.. Watch out RuRa and Maya's conversation clearly 😆

Maya used to mention again and again to Rajeev *Rudra is only mine* 🤣

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Lol.. Even I wish to continue their Love saga 🤣 Hope CVs come up with some Jiju-Rajeev moments so that I can proceed further 😆🤣

🤞🤞 hope so too

Armu4eva thumbnail

He - Him - Her.. What a MAYA-vi triangle of a love story☺️🤣🤣

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

They are always.. 

From today onwards.. Watch out RuRa and Maya's conversation clearly 😆

Maya used to mention again and again to Rajeev *Rudra is only mine* 🤣

We are RuRa Stans too since Rajeev called Rudra as "wow ki dukaan" in their first meeting😆