Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Count to 5 with Kareena Kapoor | Anupama Chopra

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

For five of her career's most defining performances in films like Jab We Met & Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham - we sit down with Kareena Kapoor Khan to deep dive into how she became those characters, what made them stand apart and how they shaped her filmography. We also ask her about her upcoming films Laal Singh Chaddha and Takht.

https://youtu.be/Tk4grN0Vzlo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail

Her teeth... so distracting.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Desdemona is the only women Shakespeare wrote so well ðŸ˜†

Jab we met possibly best film I and imitiaz made 

Didn't get due for heroine performance😆

Edited by S_H_Y - 4 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kareena spoke quite unfiltered about herself and Shahid for the first time and them falling apart. 

Taify thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

For five of her career's most defining performances in films like Jab We Met & Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham - we sit down with Kareena Kapoor Khan to deep dive into how she became those characters, what made them stand apart and how they shaped her filmography. We also ask her about her upcoming films Laal Singh Chaddha and Takht.

https://youtu.be/Tk4grN0Vzlo

Is it me or she accepts she cheated on Shahid with Saif during Jab We Met?

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Jab we met 

Chameli 

Talaash 

Fidaa 

Omkara / Refugee 

My top 5 favourite performances of Kareena 

EvilR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh wow I enjoyed watching the entire thing. This is kinda fun seeing actor watching and talking about their characters and how they choose to portrayed it. Is there more of this kind of video? 

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: EvilR

Oh wow I enjoyed watching the entire thing. This is kinda fun seeing actor watching and talking about their characters and how they choose to portrayed it. Is there more of this kind of video? 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIOJsbyfRj_fn7qq9BAMYoWPXV-an87DX

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Taify

Is it me or she accepts she cheated on Shahid with Saif during Jab We Met?

I don’t think she admits any cheating. She says she broke up with her boyfriend and around the same time met Saif. Even if Saif was the reason or catalyst for breaking her precious relationship, there’s nothing wrong with that. 

Cheating would be if she actually moved on prior to breaking up the precious relationship. Or behind someone’s knowledge. It seems more that her relationship was probably not going too well. Kareena seems like a super loyal type. 

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She looks like an albino here..😵 Horrible looks without makeup...and her teeth are black?