Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

Roka would be broken ??

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

The promo shows that Roka will go ahead ..and I suppose Guneet and Anurag will say yes to Each other in coming episodes..but since now Amber 's feelings would be uchal maaring...somehow or the other ..Guneet will be impressed by Amber ..in coming episodes ..

So ultimately the Roka would be broken ..I hope the show doesn't get overboard and the breaking of Roka only happens and the it's not extended till marriage and maybe on Mandap Guneet realises she can't be with Dr and then runs to Amber poori filmy style

The Crux of the show is dignity..the dignity with which each character handles himself or herself ..apart from Amber and Pammy who loose their tempers most of the other characters maintain dignity and have lot of empathy and elegance 

So this whole roka thing shouldn't lead to marriage instead the journey should be broken with the same dignity shown yesterday ..no over the top scenes just quite and simple 

If they have shown Anurag to be so classy ..he should also leave with class and dignity ..

Edited by atikna - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: atikna

The promo shows that Roka will go ahead ..and I suppose Guneet and Anurag will say yes to Each other in coming episodes..but since now Amber 's feelings would be uchal maaring...somehow or the other ..Guneet will be impressed by Amber ..in coming episodes ..

So ultimately the Roka would be broken ..I hope the show doesn't get overboard and the breaking of Roka only happens and the it's not extended till marriage and maybe on Mandap Guneet realises she can't be with Amber

I sincerely hope it doesn't reach the mandap and then at the last minute light dawns upon them and they realise they are meant for each other ! That would be far too cliched. Hope it is handled maturely and not made into a comic or over-dramatic scene. 

Crazy4prb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This serial is handled so differently that you really cant guess. Even most of us who are experts in guessing Indian TV, have been proven wrong.

Crazy4prb thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8x7LwqHuo3/?igshid=1nfv8j03we84n

Roka is this week or on Monday.  I dont think it will be broken.

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Crazy4prb

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8x7LwqHuo3/?igshid=1nfv8j03we84n

Roka is this week or on Monday.  I dont think it will be broken.

Roka hone ke baad tutega na... Abhi toh roka hoga 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kar08

I sincerely hope it doesn't reach the mandap and then at the last minute light dawns upon them and they realise they are meant for each other ! That would be far too cliched. Hope it is handled maturely and not made into a comic or over-dramatic scene. 

Other than that being too cliched & filmy - it would break the heart of Anurag’s little daughter. Why is no one thinking of her in all this? I see her coming off as the worst if the roka goes on & shadi preps start & then the shadi doesnt happen.

Edited by Bana - 4 years ago
Crazy4prb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

Other than that being too cliched & filmy - it would break the heart of Anurag’s little daughter. Why is no one thinking of her in all this? I see her coming off as the worst if the roka goes on & shadi preps start & then the shadi doesnt happen.

I agree. I think even writers must have not realised that this pair will be liked by audience. Shweta always end up having 2 men actors where it get difficult to decide, which pair to like. I dont want roka to break but I want mr. Sharma to be happy. Ufff

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Actually speaking, Mr. Anurag ki kasauti on the show will stop after roka. I don't think they can stretch his character beyond that.  I have a feeling that Anurag's daughter is quite mature to understand what is happening. If she could accept her father's second marriage with ease, she hopefully will accept this as well...

I really want a good story for Ambar and a good ending for Anurag......

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anyone think Amber will tell Guneet right before Roka that he is NDP?

That would be an interesting twist 

Shweta Tiwari is honestly a brilliant actress..she has some kind of chemistry with every costar be it Randeep,Nia,Anurag or Amber the Grouch 

I kind of miss Guneet Nia scenes ...they added a sweet element to the show ...though I’m liking Guneet and her saki Randeep scenes

Crazy4prb thumbnail

I agree. And she ends having awesome chemistry with her love interest that you get confused that which pair you want to see. I had same problem in kzk before I turned prb fan and now here I like both pairs.