Anirudh babu don't dare to blame Bony baccha !!

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Hmmmm so reality strike in anirudh after portraying the heroic act ( I see him shouting screaming and crying bucks ) but Anirudh babu dont even think to blame Bony ...I can't handle Ani shouting on him coz she had no idea what had happened ..and it's only Ani Babu responsible himself since it's daily sial get ready for nonsense drama. .. But She will make you lr anger frustration runlike a toss ;

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Hmmmm so reality strike in anirudh after portraying the heroic act ( I see him shouting screaming and crying bucks ) but Anirudh babu dont even think to blame Bony ...I can't handle Ani shouting on him coz she had no idea what had happened ..and it's only Ani Babu responsible himself since it's daily sial get ready for nonsense drama. ..But She will make you lr anger frustration runlike a toss ;

Hmmm.....he may not talk to her that much in the initial days but I'm sure he won't exactly blame her for everything......atleast I hope he doesn't!!

Ajgud thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahisgirl12

Hmmm.....he may not talk to her that much in the initial days but I'm sure he won't exactly blame her for everything......atleast I hope he doesn't!!

Seeing the bts he does he is super angry .
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I have a feeling he will ignore her for some days. But once he realised that she is the same girl whose letter he received, his behavior may change..🤔

Ajgud thumbnail
Originally posted by: merryyura

I have a feeling he will ignore her for some days. But once he realised that she is the same girl whose letter he received, his behavior may change..🤔

. Hmmm exactly until the letter truth doesn't ci es out He will be Indifferent towards her ....which will lead everyone blaming the.innocent soul as we see Batuk and som are disturbing Boni...
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

.Hmmm exactly until the letter truth doesn't ci es out He will be Indifferent towards her ....which will lead everyone blaming the.innocent soul as we see Batuk and som are disturbing Boni...

Where? Is there some spoilers pictures out somewhere? Can you please give the link??

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think bondiita bole jarur latter ke baare me n Ani jaan lega ye wohi hai..

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Seeing the bts he does he is super angry .

Is there is any video ??? 

Plzz do share the link 

As I said previously in one of my posts ....saving Bony by marrying her is now getting uder his skin and the responsibility that comes with ....normally he should be angry and upset with himself only and he has to assume his responsility.

Every action has its reaction ....so let see things ll fall in place

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He won't blame bony but he might ignore her somedays 

Amphitrite thumbnail

Letter ki baat samne aa jani chaiye then he will listen to her