Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Since there in no evidence of sindoor or mangalsutra in any of the BTS pictures of MishBir wedding... so is it going to be gandharva vivah? 

Didn't they already had that kind of vivah while setting up the Mandap??

Is Gandharva vivah considered legal in India?

I hope AM follow it up with registration in court so that their enemies don't take advantage of it in the future...

I do see wedding "chori" on top of the bus... maybe they will take pheras around the fire? I hope they at least do that...

I am kind of disappointed to not have them married traditionally! Would have loved to see Abir filling Mishti's maang and putting the mangalsutra on her...

And I genuinely wish Mishti makes it clear to the family and more importantly Abir that Kuhu demanded to get married first! Please don't try to save Kuhu's reputation, everyone needs to know about her tantrums...

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Since there in no evidence of sindoor or mangalsutra in any of the BTS pictures of MishBir wedding... so is it going to be gandharva vivah? 

I hope AM follow it up with registration in court so that their enemies don't take advantage of it in the future...

I do see wedding "chori" on top of the bus... maybe they will take pheras around the fire? I hope they at least do that...

I am kind of disappointed to not have them married traditionally! Would have loved to see Abir filling Mishti's maang and putting the mangalsutra on him...

And I genuinely wish Mishti makes it clear to the family and more importantly Abir that Kuhu demanded to get married first! Please don't try to save Kuhu's reputation, everyone needs to know about her tantrums...

Pali dear they get married with all the rituals only yaar i saw the mangalsutra in a bts pic its there n sindoor might be hidden by maang tikka but surely it will be there... relax dear 🤗

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

I am kind of disappointed to not have them married traditionally! Would have loved to see Abir filling Mishti's maang and putting the mangalsutra on him...

Pali 

Not sure if Gandharva vivah is legally considered.. but yes they can do court marriage in 5 minutes.. that’s the only marriage can happen in 5 minutes.. I am excited to see Hatke Shadi .. May be top of bus again ☺️

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Pali 

Not sure if Gandharva vivah is legally considered.. but yes they can do court marriage in 5 minutes.. that’s the only marriage can happen in 5 minutes.. I am excited to see Hatke Shadi .. May be top of bus again ☺️

what happened in show is not gandharv vivah.. its completely with MS and sindoor... and pheras tomorrow...

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

what happened in show is not gandharv vivah.. its completely with MS and sindoor... and pheras tomorrow...

abir carrying mishti in his arms and taking phere... haila koyi tho muje pinch karo so that i can say that its not the dream... 

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Our FL Mishti is totally different yaar

I have seen so many shows on itv..where the FL becomes the most fav character of the show , everyone praising them..best bahu biwi bhabhi tag line is given to them instantly...

Thank God it's not the same in our show...except abir bp bm naanu ketu , everyone flip their stan for misthi and took their time to accept her (bcz Mishti is realistic most of the time ,speaks her heart out and straight to point )

misthi has long way to go to earn the best bahu tag🤣 hope she don't focus on that tag and think only about abir😆

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Hey guys made a new vm on mishbir 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152780468

Do watch and let me know, how's it 🤗

Beautiful Vaishu! I loved it😍😍

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

Our FL Mishti is totally different yaar

I have seen so many shows on itv..where the FL becomes the most fav character of the show , everyone praising them..best bahu biwi bhabhi tag line is given to them instantly...

Thank God it's not the same in our show...except abir bp bm naanu ketu , everyone flip their stan for misthi and took their time to accept her (bcz Mishti is realistic most of the time ,speaks her heart out and straight to point )

misthi has long way to go to earn the best bahu tag🤣 hope she don't focus on that tag and think only about abir😆

True 🤣