Shehnaz Gill 'शहनाज गिल' Punjab Di Katrina Hindustan's Entertainer AT - Page 8

Posted: 4 years ago

For few , isn't Shehnaaz Gill herself a hypocrite as she left her family for her career but criticize women who drink, smoke or opt for divorce...aiming for equality..

Women who drink, smoke in order to show themselves equal to men opt for divorce...is an orthodox, conservative, general/personal perspective....

Whereas...

One woman screaming at her "Larkon ko chune key bahaney dhoonti hai...ladko ko chuti hai"....other women keeping mum or asking the former one not to apologize for character assassinating a woman....than same woman who asked not to apologize cried over character assassination....That's true hypocrisy, inequality and character assassination of one woman by another...

A woman should retain her self-respect infront of man and fight with him over arguments between them...a woman must have her own opinion and perspective and be vocal about it...but a woman can't have her choice regarding an attachment "as a friend"..an attachment "as a lover"....an attachment "as a good mentor"....an attachment "as an admirer"....its like a women is hitting on too many men and is disgraceful even if her priorities are set...

Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

For few , isn't Shehnaaz Gill herself a hypocrite as she left her family for her career but criticize women who drink, smoke or opt for divorce...aiming for equality..

Women who drink, smoke in order to show themselves equal to men opt for divorce...is an orthodox, conservative, general/personal perspective....

Whereas...

One woman screaming at her "Larkon ko chune key bahaney dhoonti hai...ladko ko chuti hai"....other women keeping mum or asking the former one not to apologize for character assassinating a woman....than same woman who asked not to apologize cried over character assassination....That's true hypocrisy, inequality and character assassination of one woman by another...

A woman should retain her self-respect infront of man and fight with him over arguments between them...a woman must have her own opinion and perspective and be vocal about it...but a woman can't have her choice regarding an attachment "as a friend"..an attachment "as a lover"....an attachment "as a good mentor"....an attachment "as an admirer"....its like a women is hitting on too many men and is disgraceful even if her priorities are set...

Hi, all of us are hypocrites to differing extents and all of us change our opinions based on our biases and our backgrounds.

I mean tomorrow if someone Sana loves gets divorced, her thoughts on divorce will also change.

@ bold,I have to admit Sana has made me questions some of my own thoughts on a lot of things including who am I to define self respect or really anything for her. She would cling to Sid and yet was able to be her own person as well.The issue with Sana was that she was her own person who did her own things and that will always ruffle feathers. 

“Idleness is fatal only to the mediocre.” 

― Albert Camus

I needed to read this today as I continue to procrastinate 😆

What happened to the show guys? Did it air it's last episode?😂😂 

I left watching after they eliminated 4 boys and couldn't tolerate much more. Shehnaaz is too real in the show, Colors can't force her to choose a guy where as Paras is clever in choosing that negative looking clever Anchal khurana, just for the sake of the show. Paras treated this as just a show and made a fake connection with Anchal but Shehnaaz could not pretend to be in connection with any if the boys in the show. That's why people are not liking her. She may be not professional but you cannot just force her in to marriage or connection just when she does not wants to.

Originally posted by *Dev.*

What happened to the show guys? Did it air it's last episode?😂😂 

I left watching after they eliminated 4 boys and couldn't tolerate much more. Shehnaaz is too real in the show, Colors can't force her to choose a guy where as Paras is clever in choosing that negative looking clever Anchal khurana, just for the sake of the show. Paras treated this as just a show and made a fake connection with Anchal but Shehnaaz could not pretend to be in connection with any if the boys in the show. That's why people are not liking her. She may be not professional but you cannot just force her in to marriage or connection just when she does not wants to.

I stopped watching age's ago but yes the show is go, went gone.

I think the show was too poorly conceived to ever be successful and Sana is as real as they come but it was interesting how she was supposed to fake it for a "reality show"😉

Death is such an abstract concept for those that have not faced it.

It's like a door being shut on your face with no hope that that door will ever open.

Corporates sometimes need to learn the hard lesson that the need to live and the need for our loved ones to live is a need that cannot be fcuked with.