Mujhse Shaadi Karoge

Shehnaz Gill 'शहनाज गिल' Punjab Di Katrina Hindustan's Entertainer AT - Page 6

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This coronavirus shizz is doing my head in.

It's like waiting for doomsday the way everyones expecting a repeat of Northern Italy here ,with us being just 2 weeks behind Italy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dahibhalle thumbnail

So many rumours about what Sana is doing next.

If she is doing something on tv ,can she please do something with Vivian. It's been ages since I have seen Vivian on my tv and I miss the man and Sana and Viv together would be a match made in heaven at least for me. 

dahibhalle thumbnail

Baadshah writing about Sana that his pagaal hai song is hers now and she should'nt change and I think that explains her attraction to some of us- we all had to curb our nuttier selves to conform and somewhere her unapologetic non-conformism is very ,very attractive.

dahibhalle thumbnail

Social media is such a fascinating bubble.

Who are these people who so dedicatedly trend and that too for the poster of a music video and then you have fans who are apparently all "hearts" who are petty even in something as trivial as this.

And then there is the apocalyptic world that half of us are imagining because of Corona virus - the funny thing I heard from a Chinese woman is that they are going back to China because they are expecting things to be worse in AU compared to China😆

dahibhalle thumbnail

It's so difficult to see Sana with Sid because of the moronic, misogynistic "hearts" fandom.

There is such a world of difference between the grammatically inept, socially under confident and thus compensating with bluster fandom and the primarily Punjabi but born overseas fandom who are masters at  both spin and language and take 2 seconds to blame it all on brown desi men😆

Anyway hopefully Sana and Sid will both start doing solo stuff soon.

dahibhalle thumbnail

The way Sana looks at Sid as if he is her sun, moon, stars everything. Le sigh!

dahibhalle thumbnail

While I respect everyone's right to privacy, private people don't do shows like BB.

Vivian's private and I will eat my metaphorical hat if he ever does a show like BB.

There are zilch excuses for Sidnaaz not to come out as a couple once MSK is over.

dahibhalle thumbnail

Solo Sana fans are sharpening their virtual knives in case there is still no acknowledgement of Sana by Sid as his significant other now that MSK is over.

Gameitror thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
dahibhalle thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Gameitror

Yes, she has quite some things to work on, and since, she’s so open, it leads to equal amounts of love, scrutiny and criticism.  Half of her issues could be resolved if she is just a little judicious with when to stop talking.

Regarding Sidnaaz, love both of them together and individually. I really do feel that what they had in BB was very real and beautiful but at the same time,  their actions and reactions to each other and certain situations, at times were very destructive to their relationship in certain ways but they did come out of it.  At the end of the day, they do seem like each other’s happily ever after and I hope they end up being one. The Twitter obsession with their marriage and children talk is bit cringe though, it’s going to take some time for them I feel. 

Let’s just hope that their “attachment” is enough to withstand the difference between their personalities and their respective worlds, I think it will be. 

@ bold- but that's why we say" tedhi hai par meri hai"😆because this openness and realness makes her seem familiar and apni.

I have't watched some episodes of this show because I was so put off by the way she was behaving- when GG came, the chuhe billi episode and I haven't watched some episodes because of how others were behaving with her because I felt so bad for her- SK scolding her in the jealous task. 

Ah fair! I was a Sidnaaz shipper once but I started disliking Sid and his fans and then unlike Sana I couldn't get over some of the things he said to her and the way he behaved with her. My only wish on this front is a public acknowledgement of their relationship- something as banal as "we are together and exploring where this will go "will suffice because imo that is important for Sana.

Edited by dahibhalle - 4 years ago