Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I want Sana out of that crapfest. Poori TRP Sana se le rhe hain and they are bashing and preasurizing her too.. kutte nalle colors wale😡😡

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

I want Sana out of that crapfest. Poori TRP Sana se le rhe hain and they are bashing and preasurizing her too.. kutte nalle colors wale😡😡

Repeating what I wrote elsewhere-beda gark and saatan chulhean de swaah on all those who defame Sana😡

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

Repeating what I wrote elsewhere-beda gark and saatan chulhean de swaah on all those who defame Sana😡

IN SHA ALLAH hoga!! Ho bhi araha hai.. Colors ki phatti hui hai becajse of Sana. My sherni rules🥳 I hope she keeps giving them back in her own style!

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

And thats why I was always this shitty baseless show..Sana deserves so much better!!!!!!

dahibhalle thumbnail

They are playing haule haule gidde vich nach on an Indian music channel🥳

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

What's going on in this show....sometimes it's boring and sometimes entertaining!!🤣

dahibhalle thumbnail

Had a " disagreement" with a bhai at a historic gurudwara today. Dislike it when we get too ritualistic. Apologised to him in 5 minutes as felt bad- this is why I know Sana because our anger is like doodh ka ubal-over in seconds.

Remembered this because was reading about how helpful gurudwaras were in Delhi riots.

dahibhalle thumbnail

It's a wee bit fascinating and pitiable that this forum is buzzing and there is a nary a Sana fan in sight😆

Human beings are such a strange species.

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sana won't get married just for the show...marriage is not a play to get married in show than get divorced....she had courage to voice it out..bravo!

dahibhalle thumbnail

If you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back ay you- some advise that I am giving myself.

Talking to my mother about GG scolding Sana on the channel's behalf -  both of us have yet to watch the show and my mother supports Sana.

Instead of rushing to sign Sana taking advantage of her gratitude, it would have better if the channel would have spent more time working on the concept of the show.