New Pickys : Gudiya ka nach New clip @P3, kuch hua hai... check P3(Page 3)

Share
Posted: 1 months ago

Moved to the sahi wala thread smiley1

Edited by captainplus - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by captainplus


Itna andhera kyun hai ?


ImageImage



I am curious... kaun hai ye ???


Image

Ye durga bahu  hai.... ( blue earing wali Agar aap inhi k bare me puch rahi hai to.... ) Or agar peeche wale person ka puch rahi hai to no idea...... 

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by 123ni


Ye durga bahu  hai.... ( blue earing wali Agar aap inhi k bare me puch rahi hai to.... ) Or agar peeche wale person ka puch rahi hai to no idea...... 


Yes I am asking about piche wala aadmi...

And I don't know if humare show ke crews mein se koi aisa hai ki nahi 

Ye pic upar wali pic ko zoom karke liya hai...

Posted: 1 months ago

Pata nahi kya ho raha tha...


But Revti looks happy & other two fuming & tensed...


https://www.instagram.com/p/B8zGKFSBoKH/?igshid=y9wroxwbnnr6

Edited by captainplus - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

Maybe some truth or maybe akshan???? 

Posted: 1 months ago

Kenil sir just posted this :


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtFQ94ghmUk



Kenil Sir's post :


https://www.instagram.com/p/B8zX60oh8Zt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by captainplus - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by captainplus


Pata nahi kya ho raha tha...


But Revti looks happy & other two fuming & tensed...


https://www.instagram.com/p/B8zGKFSBoKH/?igshid=y9wroxwbnnr6


Really don't understand what going on but If in upcoming episodes revati joined the "bikhari bane Malik"smiley37 mandali then i'm not shocked b/c its her flipping  nature actually smiley11

Edited by Swati_20 - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Swati_20



Really don't understand what going on but If in upcoming episodes revati joined the "bikhari bane Malik"smiley37 mandali then i'm not shocked b/c its her flipping  nature actually smiley11

mera nahi khayal aisa kuch hai... I mean she looks excited & has a slight smile

other 2 are fuming


Nishant Malkani Kanika Mann Guddan:Tumse Na Ho Payega 


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
captainplus 22 2817 3 months ago captainplus
captainplus 19 1566 19 days ago Kavila
captainplus 66 5458 21 days ago captainplus
captainplus 39 3782 23 days ago captainplus
New Pickys : Guddu's accident

captainplus   11   1413

captainplus 11 1413 1 months ago captainplus

Topic Info

  • 26 Replies
  • 2752Views

Topic started by captainplus

Last replied by captainplus

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP