New Promo - Pinky leaves her maayka along with Dadi

Share
Posted: 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8q4w4Upjs7/


credit Neelam Mam on Insta 

Posted: 1 months ago

Partysmiley40smiley40smiley41

Finally a big step towards freedomsmiley31smiley31

I am smiling like crazy right now smiley36

Thank you deasmiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Gaurirane366


Partysmiley40smiley40smiley41

Finally a big step towards freedomsmiley31smiley31

I am smiling like crazy right now smiley36

Thank you deasmiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31

U r welcome dear smiley31 

I saw this promo last nite on TV ...I was jumping lolsmiley36 ...yeah finally a big step from Pinky side ....luckily I found it on Insta and posted it here 


Am happy she is leavinwith Dadi ....I guess they ll stay at Arjun house with family ..it ll be fun to see their interactionsmiley36

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Ziva01


U r welcome dear smiley31 

I saw this promo last nite on TV ...I was jumping lolsmiley36 ...yeah finally a big step from Pinky side ....luckily I found it on Insta and posted it here 


Am happy she is leavinwith Dadi ....I guess they ll stay at Arjun house with family ..it ll be fun to see their interactionsmiley36

  @bold ..true.... 

Now the real story beginsmiley42smiley36


@red ... smiley36smiley36

Agar mein office nahi hoti toh mein bhi ye karatesmiley36

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Gaurirane366


  @bold ..true.... 

Now the real story beginsmiley42smiley36


@red ... smiley36smiley36

Agar mein office nahi hoti toh mein bhi ye karatesmiley36

To be honest I was losing interest due to Gagan and family crap smiley11....yday epi was good ...lots of Arjun and Pinky scene .....


@Bold yeah looking forward to their lambi love story ....the makers shouldn't rush ....give us some fun and cute scenes before they fall for each other 

Edited by Ziva01 - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Ziva01


To be honest I was losing interest due to Gagan and family crap smiley11....yday epi was good ...lots of Arjun and Pinky scene .....


@Bold yeah looking forward to their lambi love story ....the makers shouldn't rush ....give us some fun and cute scenes before they fall for each other 

yaa they shouldnt rush the story.. We need cute moments between them... 

I want them to become friend first.. And slowly fall in love.. 

They need to concentrate on pinky independent first... 


Even I was losing interest because of gagan ,MIL and her family crap

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

Thank goodness for small mercies....FINALLY !!

I am so crazy happy rite now that finally Pinky is leaving her crazy maayka, but she is not leaving alone but with her biggest support : daadi 

I think now they will be staying with Arjun....it will be so much fun to finally watch Arjun / Pinky interaction. 


I really hope they go slow on the love story, coz it will look weird if they fall in love suddenly. At the moment they are a little akward towards each other....they need to become friends first

Posted: 1 months ago

Wow

Finally something different smiley41smiley40

That Gagan, his mom and Megha were intolerable even in WUsmiley37

I hope Arjun, his dad and dadi support Pinky, she is independent, she takes divorce/annule her marriage

and she also support Arjun and helps him to open upsmiley20

CVs please show cute bonding of Arjun-Ananya-Nandusmiley27


Naati Pinky Ki Lambi Love Story 


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Pinky running🏃💨💨

Gaurirane366   17   652

Gaurirane366 17 652 20 days ago Gaurirane366
Pinky determination...

Gaurirane366   13   659

Gaurirane366 13 659 21 days ago Gaurirane366
Ziva01 0 485 24 days ago Ziva01
Ziva01 4 749 24 days ago eshasrk
amrutha131 0 361 1 months ago amrutha131

Topic Info

  • 8 Replies
  • 934Views

Topic started by Ziva01

Last replied by Ziva01

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP