Hail the creatives of Balaji Telefilms

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

An otherwise copycat/recycling CVs this time has come up with something different. Instead of chaakku & mask, this time it is the GUN who is the hero. Wah bhai, wah....what a creativity....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

EK, not always you can be the czarina of ITV. One day, someone will take your place. That day you will understand the emotions of all the actors & artists with whose emotions you have played with. In KSG's case, he atleast got 4months and some scenes with the FL, atleast to prove what worked & what didn't work. But here, it is not even 2months since Namik was introduced and was not given enough scenes, leave with the FL, not even for himself to prove his mettle. Before that itself, you are packing him up. And that too just because, your creatives couldn't think of anything other than the shaadi angle between Viraj & Prerna. Evenif you wanted to show it, why couldn't your creatives take it slower instead of jumping into shaadi rituals the next day he was introduced. Didn't the last track teach you & your creatives any lesson? Why would you when you can play with the emotions of the actors, whom you think are your slaves? It is sad to see how Namik is being made into a scapegoat, just because your creatives couldn't think of a TRP generating track with him.

Having said all this, I still have a slight ray of hope that Namik's character will be given a decent ending. Like, making Viraj be a character who is playing all these games to doublecross Sonalika, so that Anu's memory will be back and Sonalika gets exposed. That way, he can save his wife too from Sonalika's clutches. I am imagining that the boys who badmouthed him in the hospital was a part of Viraj's plan, so that Anu will start doubting him and work according to his plan of trapping Sonalika. Even this farmhouse game, I am hoping that, it is his plan to expose Sonalika infront of Anu. Sonalika will reach the farmhouse to join hands with Viraj to say final goodbye to Prerna, while Anu too will reach the location, after tracing Pre's location with the help of mobile experts and in this process Anu will get flashes of the Pre getting kidnapped by NB which will lead him to remembering what all happened after that. Atleast show this much decency to not treat Viraj as Sonalika's pawn. 

EK....Just like females have their own identity, males too do have their own identity. Better you realise it at the earliest. Nahin tho just like how your Do I Care attitude backfired at you, this too will soon backfire at you. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edkvf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice Post. Hats of to Namik for his dedication and LOYALTY. 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I just saw the precap with Viraj holding Pre at gun point ...Lol๐Ÿ˜† From plastic knife to gun...not bad!๐Ÿ˜†

Why was he even introduced in the first place? He was hardly given anything to perform...no promos too. All the other kasautis were at least promoted heavily by the channel . Even that Vikranth got a promo .I just canโ€™t with this (un)creative team  Why introduce a new character when you have no idea what to do with it?
IMO too , jumping straight to their favourite thing marriage was again the biggest mistake in this track I have said this a few times already. Making a heavily pregnant woman go through all those pre wedding rituals while wearing the sindoor and MS of another man was such a bad idea .They could have introduced Viraj as a friend or a confidant.That would have still served the purpose  I also had so many issues with Prerna in this track . One for just going forward with the rituals in the hope that Anuโ€™s memory would come back at the right time instead of doing something about it๐Ÿค” And two - for playing silly challenge games with Komo even when the latter tried to kill her and her baby multiple times.๐Ÿค”Also all the kidnapping , hitting, pushing, throwing down the cliff , almost stabbing etc of a pregnant woman was highly insensitive 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ab kya bole grace hum subne kitni sari theory likhi thi viraj ko lekar 

agar viraj ko aise hi do din me bhagna tha  why u even introduce him aur  uske liye pre  ke character ke sath bhi lhel gaye ab safai dete baithe ho .

track start karne se pahle atleast penout for ur character  aur agar nahi toh 0ls unke liye lead k9 kharab mat karo

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I honestly don't understand where Ekta picks and chooses her creative team from. You need to have some special skills to keep coming up with marriages in different forms every single time. Kudos to the actors for even trying to perform with a straight face. Erica especially. She should declare "madame tussauds ko bolke Mera ek wax figure banake bitha do mandap pe. And every month ek Naya dulha bitha do. It will be easier." 

What was the point of bringing viraj. They clearly had a plan f him being a cameo or a longer role, positive or negative right from the start, depending on audience reaction. This was made clear by namik himself and so far so good. But whatever made them believe that introducing a new character and doing his Rola with a pregnancy ms and sindoor wali pre in the econd episode itself would've got them claps from audience and trps? Forget the fact that it's proven time and again that only anupre in centre with drama created by kasautiis  formula sells. The very track of showing prerna getting married to someone else while wearing MS and sindoor was in such a bad taste. That was the worst move they could make and really, why did Ekta or the creative head sign off on such a meaningless twist? That twist was the final nail in the coffin of this track even before it had started! 

Edited by hope4u - 4 years ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

You still calling them C.R.E.A.T.I.V.E.S, Grace????๐Ÿคฃ

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I just saw the precap with Viraj holding Pre at gun point ...Lol๐Ÿ˜† From plastic knife to gun...not bad!๐Ÿ˜†

Why was he even introduced in the first place? He was hardly given anything to perform...no promos too. All the other kasautis were at least promoted heavily by the channel . Even that Vikranth got a promo .I just canโ€™t with this (un)creative team  Why introduce a new character when you have no idea what to do with it?
IMO too , jumping straight to their favourite thing marriage was again the biggest mistake in this track I have said this a few times already. Making a heavily pregnant woman go through all those pre wedding rituals while wearing the sindoor and MS of another man was such a bad idea .They could have introduced Viraj as a friend or a confidant.That would have still served the purpose  I also had so many issues with Prerna in this track . One for just going forward with the rituals in the hope that Anuโ€™s memory would come back at the right time instead of doing something about it๐Ÿค” And two - for playing silly challenge games with Komo even when the latter tried to kill her and her baby multiple times.๐Ÿค”Also all the kidnapping , hitting, pushing, throwing down the cliff , almost stabbing etc of a pregnant woman was highly insensitive 

Bold - DG....And tell me what do you have to say after reading what EK has said in this article. What i felt after reading this and then thinking of Prerna, is that probably this might be her perception of how a female should be, without knowing that in the name of psuedofeminism she is mocking ordinary females like us. ๐Ÿ˜†

https://m.hindustantimes.com/tv/ekta-kapoor-says-indian-women-began-taking-decisions-after-she-made-her-characters-do-it-in-serials/story-gMbkzBCmDpknnF44MTunKI_amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

You still calling them (Un) C.R.E.A.T.I.V.E.S, Grace????๐Ÿคฃ

She forgot the (Un) part ๐Ÿ˜†  

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Bold - DG....And tell me what do you have to say after reading what EK has said in this article. What i felt after reading this and then thinking of Prerna, is that probably this might be her perception of how a female should be, without knowing that in the name of psuedofeminism she is mocking ordinary females like us. ๐Ÿ˜†

https://m.hindustantimes.com/tv/ekta-kapoor-says-indian-women-began-taking-decisions-after-she-made-her-characters-do-it-in-serials/story-gMbkzBCmDpknnF44MTunKI_amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

Ekta is a good business woman . She makes trash but she is good at what she does which is why she is so successful .But yeh toh kuch zyada hi hogaya ๐Ÿ˜†Women started taking decisions after watching her 2rs serials ๐Ÿ˜†

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Ekta is a good business woman . She makes trash but she is good at what she does which is why she is so successful .But yeh toh kuch zyada hi hogaya ๐Ÿ˜†Women started taking decisions after watching her 2rs serials ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't find that so unbelievable. Ksbkbt was a phenomenon. When women can do aartis and abhishek praying for mihirs safe return, women finding a voice after watching ektas bahus is not impossible to believe. ๐Ÿ˜†