Pakistani Serials

Challawa (Hum) Naveen Waqar,Ali Ansari,Noor K,Usama Khan

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.oyeyeah.com/celebrity/naveen-waqar-to-essay-a-spooky-role-in-upcoming-project/?amp

Discussion Thread Rules 

1) No comparisons between actors or shows. Comparisons between two characters are allowed but comparisons between two actors are not allowed. 

2) Please avoid discussing other actors or shows unrelated to the topic.Members are free to discuss the actors playing in the drama including their other projects however bringing random actors or shows into the discussion is not allowed. If members want to discuss other actors or shows then they are always free to open a new topic. 

3) No personal chit chatting. The threads are to there to discuss the dramas so any chatting related to the drama or the actors who play in the drama is allowed. However do not chit chat about anything else including your personal chat. Members are advised to use the chat club of the forum for that. 

4) No bashing any actors. There is a very thin line between bashing and criticising. As per the IF rules members are free to criticize an actor however bashing them is not allowed. 

5) No bashing any members of the forum. Members can disagree with a fellow member's opinion or statement and can counter argue regarding the same. But, members are not allowed to get personal with other members and bash them or offend them in anyway. 

6) If members feel someone is offending any member or actor please report them immediately. Do not get involved in arguing with them otherwise you will held as responsible as the offender.

Edited by SuperstarSEHAR - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i  don't like horror dramas and movies because they are usually based on fantasy.

Edited by SuperstarSEHAR - 4 years ago
hinakhanzadi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I never liked Naveen waqar

nor her look neither her acting.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

I am so happy for Naveen. She is trying something different which is very interesting. ðŸ˜Š Adnan Jaffar is a good actor , his looks suit creepy characters.😎

MochaQueen thumbnail

omg naveen is back <3

and im glad Hum is experimenting with thrillers

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

omg naveen is back <3

and im glad Hum is experimenting with thrillers

i hope ky yeh drama humtv ky sabhi dramas ki tarha flop na ho.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

How I wish Shamon Abbasi casted himself too in this drama..he looks good with Naveen.😃