He needs time to come to terms ! Things are too fast

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

He needs time to come to terms ! But things are happening too fast! 

Need to pose perfectly alright in front of his daughter!

Had to accept the solace he found so far is an illusion that is gone forever (in this opinion)!

Some anger towards why it should be Gun of all people

And then the roka of Gun !!! Too many things

Just because it's too many things he should behave like he did..he outed Guneet in front of Anurag because he was uncomfortable ?? About the situation ? What right did he have to out Guneet in front of Anurag when it was him also part of the scene that happended . 

That was majorly immature of him..  and very very deliberate evilness...he is wrong ...he might feel entitled but he is wrong 

Originally posted by atikna

Just because it's too many things he should behave like he did..he outed Guneet in front of Anurag because he was uncomfortable ?? About the situation ? What right did he have to out Guneet in front of Anurag when it was him also part of the scene that happended . 

That was majorly immature of him..  and very very deliberate evilness...he is wrong ...he might feel entitled but he is wrong 

He did this out of the spite. Amber was chatting with a lady called bawra Mann and he knew that bawra Mann said yes for engagement with someone else. But yet he went to meet her, so clearly he doesn't have much problem with a woman- who in his own words- do kashti pe savar hai. But when he came to know that the woman is Guneet, he suddenly has a problem. 

Originally posted by Sakurablossom

He did this out of the spite. Amber was chatting with a lady called bawra Mann and he knew that bawra Mann said yes for engagement with someone else. But yet he went to meet her, so clearly he doesn't have much problem with a woman- who in his own words- do kashti pe savar hai. But when he came to know that the woman is Guneet, he suddenly has a problem. 

Being spiteful ... Is an explanation ?how is that mature ? Well let's see how they take it forward..I really want to see what he answers to his Dr friend of his

I am not able to make post right now, I dont know why but seeing some BTS pics, I think roka will happen.  she is wearing this bright fuchsia pink lenga choli. So I guess it will happen  this week as they shoot couple of days before.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8vE_PzA9O8/?igshid=g8fld1uu1y1l

Edited by Crazy4prb - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Crazy4prb

I am not able to make post right now, I dont know why but seeing some BTS pics, I think roka will happen.  she is wearing this bright fuchsia pink lenga choli. So I guess it will happen  this week as they shoot couple of days before.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8vE_PzA9O8/?igshid=g8fld1uu1y1l

Thanks for sharing this