beyhad can be beyhad if they let it be .

casindi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Beyhad despite the intresting story and strong plot line fails to intigue us .

It seems boring and bland. everything is already known - she is gonna kill them all and all those things so as viewers there is no surprise for us .

Also the way they are handling it like another melodramatic sas bahu opera .

I expected it to be fiery , fun and fullon gangsta somehing of the league of gone girl .

I wanted jenny to be more sorted and gangsta instead of crumbling in her fear.

All of them being under the ssame roof can ensue so much drama , all the intresting hide and seek but no it is just a cringe face.

Why cant they portray things that will play with viewer's mind , a element qubool hai had .

For those who have watched it , I can say confidently that we all enjoyed it thoroughly. It was fun also.

Here , they just say everything is dark , dark and dark and it probably is but it doesnt seem intresting .

It falls bland and boring .

And what is this maya's obsession with black and the bullshit . Jen is such a pretty and glamourous actress . She can literally kill with her dressing sense and aura . Why cant they show her in colours , she will look so gorgeous .

She can dress like the sly killer with all the aplomb and oomph factor which for a change will be nice to see than this black and old look of jenny. She doesnt even look fresh .

The story can be so much intresting if they just turn around a bit . 

Maya enjoying and playing with thier minds and plotting them against themselves and mj and his clan of criminals being scared and out of thier wits instead of it being maya .

Meanwhile maya can deal with her fears with rurda little by little revealing the story to him may be in third person as as in about some other girl and as the story end's is nearby , rudra himself get to know it was her only she was talking about all this while .

Jenny should be dressed like a diva . Maya should dress like diva .

Its not her who is in darkness anymore - she was.

Now its her time to shine bright and this criminal clan to shiver and fret and be in darkness.

If anyone they should be the one wearing black .

Its irritating to see her always in black. Yes I know its to make a point .but dear makers , the point has been made .please move ahead now .

The story could have been so much intresting had they handled it correctly .

They are treating it as just another soap opera .

It feels his show is made just to show's jennifer's acting prowess- how well she emotes , thatz all.

but please makers , make it something more intresting . Jennifer can deliver . Its high time maya take the lead and show mj and his clan thier real place.

what was this about maya's mom -was here ever a plan ???

It was so slimy and funny when diya said your plan failed - as if ?????? 

kya plan tha - maya ki maa use chata mare -thatz all ??
and ok it didnt happen but what exactly was that - which mother in this world will react like this that too at the door without even properly meeting everyone . sorry bolo - kan pakad k bolo- what the hell..tha kya woh ??

and anyhow she was away in protection how did mj find her ?????????

this show seems lame . 

The only focus is on maya's crying , her obsession with black , and yet again boring women against women .

No fun . Its too boring .

I dont even watch regularly and I dodnt feel I miss anything .

After so many days I watched today and it was still the same thing - fear, crying and the clan making some childish plans like calling maya's mother .

where is the fun part ????

This show is dark , ohk but it still can be intresting na  !!!!

So disappointed in beyhad .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaNation20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I wanna see crazy Maya again. Like if Maya Mehothra and Jaisingh were to go head to head. Maya 1.0 would slash Jaisinghs throat within seconds. I myself am getting sad with the outcome of beyhadh 2 not gonna lie. 🤢 Like season one set the bar so high honestly. 

- things I would like to see:

- Maya being blood thirsty 

- Maya not apologizing; stop saying "im so sorry I'm so sorry I'm so sorry" go for the kill lmao 

- Maya not depending on Rudra, for godsakes this never works out and he's gonna be like Arjun 

casindi thumbnail
Originally posted by: MayaNation20

I wanna see crazy Maya again. Like if Maya Mehothra and Jaisingh were to go head to head. Maya 1.0 would slash Jaisinghs throat within seconds. I myself am getting sad with the outcome of beyhadh 2 not gonna lie. 🤢 Like season one set the bar so high honestly. 

- things I would like to see:

- Maya being blood thirsty 

- Maya not apologizing; stop saying "im so sorry I'm so sorry I'm so sorry" go for the kill lmao 

- Maya not depending on Rudra, for godsakes this never works out and he's gonna be like Arjun 

casindi thumbnail

true.. 

also the dress up of maya. 

I want to see her as sexy maya the killer. 

Smiling and having full control of situation unlike what is being shown. 

I want to see maya the diva.. 

red dress.. straight hairs.. high heels.. running the company like a boss.. and ghr me bi jo mj ko leash pe rkhe. 

Maya should br so gangsta that mj should be scared of her like she is of him. 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Initial episodes of beyhad 2 was so alluring. i really liked maya's character. she was so fierce and a complete badass. her starting days black outfits looked really great on her but now whenever i see her in the same black color, it actually irritates me. i am like please makers give her some colors. She can even take revenge by wearing coloured outfits. After she shared her past, i am actually confused with maya's character. i cannot relate to her now. i find her character fake. Her own story has loopholes, i don't know whether it is due to maya's psychological issue or a big blunder by cv's. If it is writers fault, then they should atleast look at their story writing because public is not fool, they cannot show like anything. The show is brand new, it is not like show is 2-3 year old and they forgot their own written episodes. They should have spent more time on making a well planned  past story so that people can actually relate to maya's character on deep level. No doubt the actors are playing very well, it is major fault of writers and editing team, matlab kuch bhi story bna rhe hain ab. Nothing new in the story, it looks like you can easily judge what is going to happen next. No x factor in the show for me. 🐷

Edited by ANGELshweta - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

Initial episodes of beyhad 2 was so alluring. i really liked maya's character. she was so fierce and a complete badass. her starting days black outfits looked really great on her but now whenever i see her in the same black color, it actually irritates me. i am like please makers give her some colors. She can even take revenge by wearing coloured outfits. After she shared her past, i am actually confused with maya's character. i cannot relate to her now. i find her character fake. Her own story has loopholes, i don't whether it is due to maya's psychological issue or a big blunder by cv's. If it is writers fault, then they should atleast look at their story writing because public is not fool, they cannot show like anything. The show is brand new, it is not like show is 2-3 year old and they forgot their own written episodes. They should have spent more time on making a well planned  past story so that people can actually relate to maya's character on deep level. No doubt the actors are playing very well, it is major fault of writers and editing team, matlab kuch bhi story bna rhe hain ab. Nothing new in the story, it looks like you can easily judge what is going to happen next. No x factor in the show for me. 🐷

Exactly 😔

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Maya's fear of MJ, losing Rudra is being shown... are we going to get another down the mill story... I hope not...

manuelaema thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The show started well enough ..it was interesting,but now ...is so boring see the strong Maya in revenge mood turned in a stupid crying baby 😕 i want Maya Jai Singh back but not turning in Maya Malhotra .i had enough of Maya shivering in fear i want her to get back in revenge mood and start showing Mj and all his clan ..😡