Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Now 2021 Filmfare Best Actress Award is loading for Deepika's flowerpot role...😆😆

Not bad...looking cute...ranveer looks odd

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: rkisnothot

Indian women are always sacrificing themselves for their husbands. It's the norm. Every woman has stories of putting aside their own desires and ambitions for the sake of their husband. It's not something that should be encourage or seen as something amazing because in the long run, it only demeans women and keeps their place lower in society as men surge ahead in their lives and careers.

Comments like Deepika's are seen as justification of these things being noble and correct. 

Anyway, this movie looks super-boring. Maybe the content will turn out to be great but the constant publicity has been a complete snooze. 

I think Deepika just meant it in the context of sportspersons spouse...she plays a wife of sportsman and has seen her mom being one so gave n ode to the female spouse. We r just overanalyzing her wordsmmIt's not just about Indian women.. anywhere and everywhere in the world there r spouses of famous celebs/sportspersons who play a role in the background.

PT Usha, Ashwini Nachappa, Mary Kom..these r our  sports heroes who have contributed so much to our sports legacy. The hours of practice they put, the long hours they put in to play..how much do we know about their family? 

In a way it is needed to maintain n equilibrium, a balance in family. When one of the partner is occupied one needs to take a backfoot, specially if kids r involved..both cannot be absentee parents.

flipfl0p thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MahanalayakKarn

I guess all the negative comments are coming from those who were not around in the 80s?🤔

That was the hairstyle and the fashion. It's spot on.

Looks funny with hindsight, but it was all the rage back in the day 😂 feather cut, big hair, chunky clothes😝

I felt Deepika's hairstyle resembled the female lead of Dhoop Kinare (which I think was a popular serial of 80s). 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: flipfl0p

I felt Deepika's hairstyle resembled the female lead of Dhoop Kinare (which I think was a popular serial of 80s). 

Tara was another.

https://www.pinterest.dk/pin/825355069183093242/

And that was 1990s!

Perhaps peeps objecting either don't know or don't particularly care for historical accuracy.