khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

i was only able to watch that very beginning bit where arjun and pinky are talking but hyeeee that was so cute they are so comfortable with each other its too sweet! will be back more once i finish the epi 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

Is it possible tht Arjun already feels something for Pinky ??? Or is it just becoz she is the younger sister of his late wife and he understands her struggle ???

The way Arjun is sooo concerned abt Pinky, the way he looks at her and talks to her sometimes give me the feeling tht he already hs a soft corner for her 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: eshasrk

Is it possible tht Arjun already feels something for Pinky ??? Or is it just becoz she is the younger sister of his late wife and he understands her struggle ???

The way Arjun is sooo concerned abt Pinky, the way he looks at her and talks to her sometimes give me the feeling tht he already hs a soft corner for her 

He does have soft corner for her... Because she is younger sis of his late wife.... 

He knows she is Naive, Guillable a cry baby type person... She needs guidance in her life... His wife use to do that ...he also knew her family is useless in this case .The more pinky open up with arjun the more arjun will get involved.... ðŸ˜Ž

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

I watched last 2 minutes of episode 

Arjun is strong ML

loved how he beat that Gagan

and that Gagan was manhandling Pinky😡🤢

he is very irritating 

hope he is punished for playing with girl's emotions 

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 4 years ago