Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

DHLJ Round 2 *** Chocolates & Strawberry ***

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

“Shivi!” Prerna called as she entered the kitchen. A whole assortment of utensils lined the counter, with trays neatly laid out next to each other. On the lit stove a double pot held prominence. Close to it several large slabs of chocolate. “Mom said you’re busy with something for collage and may need my help.”

Shivani came in carrying a large bowl of strawberries and placed them on the counter as she said, “You’re here, good, now you can help me make these.”

“What are you doing? It looks like you’re ready to start a production line.”

“Our group is responsible for the treats at this year’s dance,” Shivani explained.

“So you guys are making chocolate dipped strawberries.”

“Yes I could use some help with melting the chocolate. There’s some in the pot already but it will need stirring.”

“And here I thought you were making them for that illusive boyfriend of yours.” Prerna teased.

“Ha! Like I have any time to go about romancing. Unlike you, sister dear, I live in the real world.”

Prerna moved to the pot and checked inside and started gently stirring. The swirling movement of the chocolate was enthralling.

Shivani handed her the first of the strawberries. It was lush its dark seeds on it a striking contrast on its plump flesh. Prerna lowered it into the chocolate holding it there for a moment before lifting it out again, she allowed some of the chocolate to run off before again lowering it into the smooth chocolate.Lifting it clear she carefully placed it on the tray to set. Within moments Shivani added a sprinkle of gold food-colouring dust.

“I think your group is set on getting everyone to falling love this year.”

“If only it was that simple.”

Prerna stirred the chocolate, she watched as its whirled around in circles…

His eyes are soft and expressive, his smile makes her insides twist, and his touch sets her heart racing. His eyes hold her captive as he reaches out to touch her, gently running his fingers along the side of her face. Instinctively, she leans towards his touch. It is both gentle and inciting at the same time. She visibly swallows and her eyes flutter shut as his fingers trace her lips. She feels something press against her lips.

“Take it,” he gently instructs.

Prerna bites into the offered treat. The sweetness of the chocolate is instantly followed by the tartness of the strawberry. Chocolate melts and smoothes over her tongue. Its decadent velvetiness was far more sensual than it probably should be. Smiling, Prerna chews on the morsel with her eyes closed, savouring the experience. She was fully aware of the man standing nearby her. She could sense his movement,and without a word opened to take another bite. This time his fingers again traced along her cheek. His husky voice filled her senses, “You’re mesmerising when you trust me like this.”

Slowly Prerna opened her eyes and smiled. She tilted her head, lifted her brows and then turned towards the assortment of treats on the table. She reached out and picked up one of the marshmallows, holding it to the side of the chocolate fountain. She watched as the warm chocolate coated it and then held it for him to take. His eyes locked with hers, challengingly as he opened to take it. His lips closed over her fingers, sucking lightly, as his eyes challenged hers. Prerna’s heart raced as his hand closed around her wrist, holding it in place. 

Enthralled by his gaze, Prerna’s fingers pulled from his lips, for a moment brushing against them. He released his grip on her wrist while her eyes dropping to his lips. A warm flush permeated her body, lulling her thoughts, sharpening her awareness of his proximity. She swallowed while her muscles grew heavy… 

“Prerna!” Shivi’s irritated call broke through.

Prerna jolted back to reality and looked around her. Instantly, she blushed.

“I’m not even going to ask where you were, that blush says everything,” Shivani teased, “

“Shivi!” Prerna warned.

“You’re supposed to be helping me, not dreaming of some lover.”

With Love, Team Prerna

Edited by Nailah_EjFian - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nice OS team Prerna👏

Very well written👏

Amphitrite thumbnail

Nice OS guys

As usual Prerna goes off to the Isles of Dreams😆

So like her😃

Loved it guys seriously

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice update team pre❤️..  

Sutapasima thumbnail

Loved all the yummy chocolate n Strawberries my dear friends ❤️

Nice os 👍🏼

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Good job Team Prerna....Hope you would not mind a small suggestion. It would be nice not to repeat the dreamer Prerna part in the next level. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

All the best for next round,,, make prerna and her dream boy was centere of focus... 

Good work 

Prerna ke nazaron se anurag ko dekhna accha laga... 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Very Nice story .. amazing effort Team Preyu