Posted: 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/MovieCraze/status/1229853112523018246

You know it's a good film when you have the confidence of showing it to the press two weeks in advance!

Looks like finally one film to watch in theatres after months of one bad movie after another.

I also dont see it earning much...bad release date. One week later Baaghi3 will take away all the shows.

So this movie will also be a critical success(maybe even commercial), because of the subject matter. Despite being technically average, like all Abhinav Sinha movies.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 4 years ago

Will watch it but I didn't like the trailer to be honest...I didn't feel any connection and it didn't leave any impact on me the way movies with similar stories should have ... maybe its that I didn't like the angle of the storyline of just one slap or maybe the way it's presented.....the way Hindi movies handle sensitive or important topics... it's like they send a message with the most superficial way possible

Also Taapsee Pannu....how will this be different from her performance in Pink? let's wait and see

On times like these, I miss actresses like Smita Patil and directors like Satyajit Ray........it's a story that needs to be told for sure but the trailer was not convincing 

Originally posted by desert_rose

Will watch it but I didn't like the trailer to be honest...I didn't feel any connection and it didn't leave any impact on me the way movies with similar stories should have ... maybe its that I didn't like the angle of the storyline of just one slap or maybe the way it's presented.....the way Hindi movies handle sensitive or important topics... it's like they send a message with the most superficial way possible

Also Taapsee Pannu....how will this be different from her performance in Pink? let's wait and see

On times like these, I miss actresses like Smita Patil and directors like Satyajit Ray........it's a story that needs to be told for sure but the trailer was not convincing 

Abhinav Sinha is a blah director, although just like masala tatti directors like Farah, Kjo, Aditya and so on got hailed during 90s and 00s, social movies makers who produce average content are hailed nowadays.

Same shit, different side of the coin.

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

Abhinav Sinha is a blah director, although just like masala tatti directors like Farah, Kjo, Aditya and so on got hailed during 90s and 00s, social movies makers who produce average content are hailed nowadays.

Same shit, different side of the coin.

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

When is this releasing?