Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: preeti200

I’m sure SR ke liye Abhi time hai Amy... 

U r changing my name yaar....I'm ammu 😆😆time toh lagega,but I was simply talking abt their first night.the night after their marriage..

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Ohh.....this was so cute.🤣

Abir Maheswari Aggarwal......she is so fixated on role reversal every time😆

She had the SR one too naa where she wanted Abir to wait for her with the dudh ka glass😆

LOL ....And Abir also enjoys the role reversal😆He just myt wait for her with dudh ka glass on their SR😆

@bold: And I really find that adorably cute about her😆.....ekdum hatke hai from most FLs😆. And yes, Abir seems to really enjoy how she flips gender roles too....he always plays along with her role reversal ideas😆

But I really loved this moment for the fact that Mishti was able to savor her inner cocoon of happiness despite everything....like it's a precious secret joy inside her that no one can take away from her.....this is what Abir brings to her life :) 

AreYaar thumbnail

Aur yeh "Shaayar" Mishti with her "Shrikhand and Poori" line...she was oh so proud of it🤣

I hope they show more banter over shaayari between them after the shaadi :) 

Also, I thought she looked really cute in this simple look with her hair open before they got her all decked up for the shaadi....lol 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Ohh.....this was so cute.🤣

Abir Maheswari Aggarwal......she is so fixated on role reversal every time😆

She had the SR one too naa where she wanted Abir to wait for her with the dudh ka glass😆

LOL ....And Abir also enjoys the role reversal😆He just myt wait for her with dudh ka glass on their SR😆

It will look really Ajeeb, but Ajeeb couple se aur ummeed bhi kya Kar sakte hai 😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8u3Dk9BIkB/?igshid=rkengjnh8odu

they remembered a show called yrhpk 😱

AreYaar thumbnail

Waise what kind of poofy hairdo have they given Mishti? Kaafi retro lag raha hai😆.....

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Kuhu has no clue what she wants😆.....if this was what she really wanted, she'd be enjoying her "dream come true" of a husband who is lattu over her....instead she is busy obsessing over Mishti. 

Envy is the only thing Kuhu seems to know....it consumes all other emotions and thoughts she may have. 

No matter what, Kunal will never be enough for her cuz she will still keep feeling insecure of the deep love that Mishbir share😆....aaj bhi again she was showing that insecurity in her dialogues to Mishti about "tune apni perfect love story banaa li blah blah".....and aage agar kabhi Kunal ne bol diya ki kaash humaari love story bhai aur bhabhi jaisi hoti toh phir Kuhu ko more reason to show her "Kuhuness"😆

kuhu being the erupting volcano and Mishti being inactive volcano

AreYaar thumbnail

Mishti ki mehendi is totally wiped out by the time shaadi shoot finished it looks like😆.....such bad planning in terms of prep. Itni early mehendi lagaa di when so many drama epis were left to shoot in between. 

And LOL@ them promoting Mishbir ki shaadi through the pics of the feuding sisters😆.....but chalo, Rhea-Kaveri get to be happy together offscreen rather than constantly fighting onscreen as Kuhu-Mishti😆

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=AreYaar]

Waise what kind of poofy hairdo have they given Mishti? Kaafi retro lag raha hai😆.....

[/QUOTE]

Retro ya modern,Rhea is looking very royal in this attirei think Rhea is the only FL who.can look both cute and beautiful at same tym..this is the first tym that I felt mishbir r Dkp leads..😆😆

Edited by The_incredible - 4 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm just going to focus on Abir/Mishti and not let anyone ruin their wedding day. Kuhu's rants are falling on deaf ears.