ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 19 Feb 2020 - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

yes yes i'm more excited bcoz of this only ❤️

haha me watching it again 🤣

wow seriously thank you thank you so much yaar more than episode i'm excited for this will read it asap 🤗

🤣😆exactly 

🤗Aww Thanku so much Yaar diyu, eagerly waiting for your reviews 🤗

Originally posted by AreYaar

Abir is trying to talk to Kunal about SELF-LOVE and Kunal is all like, "Main toh bas Kuhu ki pooja karunga ab"😆......Nanko, tere toh bure din aa rahe hain beta....get ready😆

Waise it was a cute scene between the brothers without any excessive "bro" jaap from Abir....thank god. 

Waise Kuhu wants a husband like this na.. who agrees to her every tantrums. chalo mil gaya 😆

vaishu shaadi is just a day away most probably 🥳

aaj i couldnt stop laughing seeing kuhu yaar she has crossed all kind of immaturity jealous today... but who cares i'm waiting for the moment when mish herself says kuhu as jalkukdi 🤣 

haina she was like whatever it is i want to instigate mish n make her fight with me... she herself revealed i cant act fake anymore lol who asked you to get married in first place it was your decision... 🤣 god please atleast meenu makes some sense sometimes she is totally insane 🤣

hayee the shrikand puri... 😆 i loved that phone convo so much she demands him to appreciate her bcoz he loves her awweee 😆 

BP mish i thought we will get more of them after call yaar but its ok the small father daughter scene was so endearing 

haha shaadi hai darling lets think about that who cares about others... vaishu did you see the bus decor pic posted by ashish sir n also a bts video of mishbir on top of bus 

Diyaaaaa🤗

Ok maybe I am the only one who kind of liked the mishku scenes at the beginning😆

I kind of liked both, Mishti and Kuhu.😆

When Kuhu demanded for attention always I never thought she wanted it from Mishtismiley37

I found the scene cute....Kuhu was trying get a reaction from Mishti which she was not giving.

Maybe Mishti found the best solution to their problems that is ignore her tantrums😆

Is the shaadi happening on Friday?? Or are they going to drag this to next week??😆

Though both are RS shows, please do not compare..kaira are ridiculous.  They make a mockery out of marriage and divorce..married and divorced 3 times and now they are on track for a fourth separation. Unbelievable 😱. what is the point of elaborate weddings and vows, if they keep repeating their mistakes.

Remember Abir’ s words : Jo dusro ki galti se koi sikhe vo samajdar

Jo khud galti karke sikhe vo insaan

Aur jo baar baar galti kare voh BEWAKOOF!!

Our Mishbir characters are unique and that is one of the main reasons for the success of the show. Hopefully, the writers keep it that way. Separations and Misunderstandings are common in tv shows, let YRHPK be different..🤞🏼let them team up and solve situations.. we all can learn from it too..

Edited by Nazriah - 4 years ago

yes yes just a day more 

haha i'm watching that cute scene again she was so cute while saying the shayari yaar 😆 just like her pyaar dhokla hai shayari 🤣

here it is bus decor n also mish on top of bus 🥳

https://twitter.com/YRHPK_OfficalFC/status/1229898564807143424

Woah woah woah🥳

When will the episode air??

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

Waise Kuhu wants a husband like this na.. who agrees to her every tantrums. chalo mil gaya 😆

Kuhu has no clue what she wants😆.....if this was what she really wanted, she'd be enjoying her "dream come true" of a husband who is lattu over her....instead she is busy obsessing over Mishti. 

Envy is the only thing Kuhu seems to know....it consumes all other emotions and thoughts she may have. 

No matter what, Kunal will never be enough for her cuz she will still keep feeling insecure of the deep love that Mishbir share😆....aaj bhi again she was showing that insecurity in her dialogues to Mishti about "tune apni perfect love story banaa li blah blah".....and aage agar kabhi Kunal ne bol diya ki kaash humaari love story bhai aur bhabhi jaisi hoti toh phir Kuhu ko more reason to show her "Kuhuness"😆

Originally posted by The_incredible

Oh I completely forgot to mention abt mishbir scene..it was my fav as well yaar..it was a very cute scene.

Will mishbir live separately??that's the question hanging in my head..I want their romance in Abir's room yaar..mishbir house chalega but I love Abir's room a lot..it's a very classic room.i am wondering how will the SR be?what will be the future track🤗🤗

haan i'm watching only that phone convo again 😆

thats a big question ammu i still have hopes for mishbir living alone but lets see.... even i love abir room yaar i want them there but they need some alone time 😆 as of now they are going to rjv naa so we will get mishbir scene in abir room dont worry 😆 SR thats not gonna be so soon dont expect that atleast for next 50 episodes dear 😆

Good monring Guys🤗

today episode is ok ok types😒

There is no mehendi in mishti's hand its faded👎🏼why makers dont give importance to leads in this show..though we are getting unique marriage i dont like this drama on their special day.

Kunal such a selfish person he wants to make his wedding day memorable and special for his wife..that too second time then what abt mishbir..how can he ask abir to sacrifice their mandap.As pali said even I am not impressed by his Bhabhi its purely for his selfish moto😲afraid for mishbir

so kunal abhi bhi bada nahi hua

yes yes just a day more 

haha i'm watching that cute scene again she was so cute while saying the shayari yaar 😆 just like her pyaar dhokla hai shayari 🤣

here it is bus decor n also mish on top of bus 🥳

https://twitter.com/YRHPK_OfficalFC/status/1229898564807143424

iske liye... we can tolerate any level of kuhu's tantrums