ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 19 Feb 2020 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

What the hell is this ?? If two girls are getting married why not create two mandaps ?? Two pandits ?? Both marry simultaneously ?? What’s stoping them ?? Aren’t they super rich ?? Rajwansh arranged two ghodies for two grooms ,,did they say first Abir will use Ghori n then Kunal will use it ?? Heights of stupidity .

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

Originally posted by MishBirStruck

OMG mishti weds abir, awwwwwww,this is beautiful yaar, now seriously can't wait 🙈🙈🙈🙈💓💓💓

Me too i have watched 3 times that cute scene 😆

Diyu I have updated  the os too,do read and let me know how was it 🤗

yes yes i'm more excited bcoz of this only ❤️

haha me watching it again 🤣

wow seriously thank you thank you so much yaar more than episode i'm excited for this will read it asap 🤗

The hint (mishti’s shayari) from today’s episode was Mishbir will not live separately.

What is left in the show is for mishti to prove that she is not going to breakup the rajvansh parivar. What do you think the tracks will be? First parivar has to break, for her to bring it back again. So, brothers will part ways due to misunderstandings?

Originally posted by AreYaar

I wish AM hadn't fallen for Meenu's crocodile tears again *sigh*....but I guess drama ke liye yehi chalega.....dunno how much this will get dragged to create another round of MUs and rifts.....as long as AM don't have MUs aapas mein, I can tolerate it.....

Baaki toh it's obvious ki Kunal will flip again at some point cuz he has fully gotten into Maa worship mode again and bahut easily ho jaayega Meenu se influence phir😆......which is what will likely ultimately create a rift in the family. 

Ofcourse sab log Mishti ko hi blame karenge agar family mein rift hua.....even as real reason for rifts will be Meenu. I can only hope Abir continues to be Mishti's support system even in those circumstances. 

Once RS mentioned that he wanted to make mishbir as iconic as kaira..so I wonder is our show going in the route of yrkkh season 2 where mu between leads was one consistent thing..😆😆

Originally posted by Sutapasima

What the hell is this ?? If two girls are getting married why not create two mandaps ?? Two pandits ?? Both marry simultaneously ?? What’s stoping them ?? Aren’t they super rich ?? Rajwansh arranged two goodies for two grooms ,,did they say first Abir will use Ghori n then Kunal will use it ?? Heights of stupidity .

🤣🤣.....Haan they managed to arrange so much stuff for an extra shaadi in just a few hours....kapde, ghodi, sab ready. 

But second mandap nahin banaa sakte......that's where they draw the line......😳😆

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

haan thats my favorite too but mishbir nok jok was also equally favorite... mishti's cute shayari to cheer up abir n demanding tarif 😆

yaar she doesnt want to get married she just want to win over mish typical immature jalkukdi... i so wanted to slap her when she tried instigating mish continuously Abir he will soon see her face completely yaar, in rjv some big drama will happen for mishbir to leave the house.. i'm waiting for that day..  

Oh I completely forgot to mention abt mishbir scene..it was my fav as well yaar..it was a very cute scene.

Will mishbir live separately??that's the question hanging in my head..I want their romance in Abir's room yaar..mishbir house chalega but I love Abir's room a lot..it's a very classic room.i am wondering how will the SR be?what will be the future track🤗🤗

Originally posted by The_incredible

Once RS mentioned that he wanted to make mishbir as iconic as kaira..so I wonder is our show going in the route of yrkkh season 2 where mu between leads was one consistent thing..😆😆

I haven't watched Kaira and I don't find them "iconic" either😆....so I don't know what RS is on about. 

MUs between leads toh is standard in every show.....but as of now, Mishbir have a hatke kind of bonding as a couple and their personalities are distinct too......typical waale MUs inhein suit nahin karenge....baaki toh time will tell. 

Originally posted by SheThought

Kal euphoria ke maare munh band nahi ho raha tha,

Aaj yawn ke maare nahi ho raha! 😵😵

Aasman se makers ne seedha khajoor main giraya😆

Mishti giving cold treatment to Kuhu was the best part of the episode! It made Kuhu even more mad that Mishti wasn't reacting!

Shaabash Mishti! Don't give Kuhu the importance that she craves! Let her sulk and whine and play her "I am my favorite" self game!

The brothers scene was okayish... hope Abir has Arjun-level focus on Mishti after the wedding and not get busy with setting up his brother's lovelife! Nanko is no longer a nanko, let him take care of his affairs! 

Kunal knowingly came between AM before.

Now unknowingly he is going to come between them.

That's the reason I am not able to enjoy the brothers scenes or Kunal and his new bhabhi bond. There is selfishness written all over it! 

How conveniently he asked the mandap from bhai and bhabhi because Kuhu demands it! Why can't you take care of your wife's happiness on your own without compromising your bhai's happiness?

Kunal will go to any length to make up for all his wrongdoings to Kuhu, Kuhu will take advantage of it, Meenu will enable it and Abir-Mishti's happiness will be the collateral damage.

Looking a the precap, I am also afraid of Mishti hiding it from Abir that Kuhu demanded to get married first! She needs to come clean with Abir that it was Kuhu's demand to use the mandap first and that Kuhu clearly told her she doesn't care what happens to AM and their shaadi! Abir has started to communicate better with Mishti, and she needs to reciprocate now!

If Mishti remembers to continue to give cold treatment to Kuhu and Abir gets cured of his bro-bhoot, they have a chance to be happy in the future. Otherwise, Nanko and his wife will be everready to eat away their happiness little by little...

On a separate note, Abir's wedding outfit is so blah! Shaheer can carry off any damn outfit, but this color is so meh, that Abir is looking pheeka. Who really wears brown at their own wedding!

At least they should have given him paghadi that matched his magenta/red kurta inside instead of the gold one to bring some color to his face! The broach on his paghadi is also too lame compared to Kunal-Shaurya and BP! Whenever he talks, that stupid broach keeps dangling! Between that and the ugly necklace, it gets so distracting!

And Abir and Mishti's clothes don't even match! Looks like Abir and Mishti's stylists also have communication issues!

As you can see, I am still yawning! 😆

Pali, Arjun level focus in Mish and Abir s relationship is never gonna happen , i just hope they dont have that level in focus in their siblings relationship 🙃

Regarding the brown color, even Kunal had brown during his marriage! Pata nahi kyun even I didn’t like Abir s dress that much compared to Mish! Kuhu looked very good, bas her bathein is horrible 🙄

Lol, thought am the only one who noticed the dangling broach 🤣 It was so damn distracting! 

Looking forward to Friday, the Mishbir day, mostly they ll show the marriage!

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

vaishu shaadi is just a day away most probably 🥳

aaj i couldnt stop laughing seeing kuhu yaar she has crossed all kind of immaturity jealous today... but who cares i'm waiting for the moment when mish herself says kuhu as jalkukdi 🤣 

haina she was like whatever it is i want to instigate mish n make her fight with me... she herself revealed i cant act fake anymore lol who asked you to get married in first place it was your decision... 🤣 god please atleast meenu makes some sense sometimes she is totally insane 🤣

hayee the shrikand puri... 😆 i loved that phone convo so much she demands him to appreciate her bcoz he loves her awweee 😆 

BP mish i thought we will get more of them after call yaar but its ok the small father daughter scene was so endearing 

haha shaadi hai darling lets think about that who cares about others... vaishu did you see the bus decor pic posted by ashish sir n also a bts video of mishbir on top of bus 

Kuhu to aur bhi irritating and tantruming child ban rahi hai..

Edited by preeti200 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by AreYaar

I haven't watched Kaira and I don't find them "iconic" either😆....so I don't know what RS is on about. 

MUs between leads toh is standard in every show.....but as of now, Mishbir have a hatke kind of bonding as a couple and their personalities are distinct too......typical waale MUs inhein suit nahin karenge....baaki toh time will tell. 

Our leads are entirely different from kaira yaar but there is one thing in common,both r the Jodis of RS...I fear of multiple marriages and multiple separation in our show..ab Tak sab theek hi tha..aage Kya hoga yeh khuda bhi nahi keh payenge😆🤣 and I'm waiting for the second round of separation..ab Shaadi hogayi hai,toh baat divorce ka hogai hope the story goes like akshara naitik..

Edited by The_incredible - 4 years ago