Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Thanks diyu for the lu..bp reminiscing akshara and naira  after seeing Mishti in her dulhan attire was my fav moment from the episode

Kuhu ki baat mat Karo toh accha hai..madam #heightsofimmaturity..it will be this insecurities that is going to push even Abir from her lyf..dekh lena.yeh sab Abir se zyada din Tak chuoega nahi..he will see it soon..

haan thats my favorite too but mishbir nok jok was also equally favorite... mishti's cute shayari to cheer up abir n demanding tarif 😆

yaar she doesnt want to get married she just want to win over mish typical immature jalkukdi... i so wanted to slap her when she tried instigating mish continuously Abir he will soon see her face completely yaar, in rjv some big drama will happen for mishbir to leave the house.. i'm waiting for that day..  

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Wow diyu thanks for written update 

Itni immature harkatein likhi kaise 🤣

🤣 vaishu more than irritated i was laughing so much seeing kuhu today,.... raw material type she was today.... its like when i have diary milk n my friend has five star i will over not getting five star 🤣🤣

..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am waiting for the wedding episode now 😳 mishti ki shayari🤣🤣 bechara Abir pyaar me kya kya karna parega 😆i loved bp and Mishti scene . 

Parul back to square 1 naanu same and meenu back to ektagiri 😆

Kuhu leave it she won't understand single thing 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

I wish AM hadn't fallen for Meenu's crocodile tears again *sigh*....but I guess drama ke liye yehi chalega.....dunno how much this will get dragged to create another round of MUs and rifts.....as long as AM don't have MUs aapas mein, I can tolerate it.....

Baaki toh it's obvious ki Kunal will flip again at some point cuz he has fully gotten into Maa worship mode again and bahut easily ho jaayega Meenu se influence phir😆......which is what will likely ultimately create a rift in the family. 

Ofcourse sab log Mishti ko hi blame karenge agar family mein rift hua.....even as real reason for rifts will be Meenu. I can only hope Abir continues to be Mishti's support system even in those circumstances. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

vaishu shaadi is just a day away most probably 🥳

aaj i couldnt stop laughing seeing kuhu yaar she has crossed all kind of immaturity jealous today... but who cares i'm waiting for the moment when mish herself says kuhu as jalkukdi 🤣 

haina she was like whatever it is i want to instigate mish n make her fight with me... she herself revealed i cant act fake anymore lol who asked you to get married in first place it was your decision... 🤣 god please atleast meenu makes some sense sometimes she is totally insane 🤣

hayee the shrikand puri... 😆 i loved that phone convo so much she demands him to appreciate her bcoz he loves her awweee 😆 

BP mish i thought we will get more of them after call yaar but its ok the small father daughter scene was so endearing 

haha shaadi hai darling lets think about that who cares about others... vaishu did you see the bus decor pic posted by ashish sir n also a bts video of mishbir on top of bus 

Can't wait Yaar 🙈🙈🙈

Kuhu was #kuchbhi today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shrikhand puri was literally too cute 😆

What pics I didn't see anything, post it na diyu 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

🤣 vaishu more than irritated i was laughing so much seeing kuhu today,.... raw material type she was today.... its like when i have diary milk n my friend has five star i will over not getting five star 🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣waah kya eg diya 

Perfectly fit 🤣

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Can't wait Yaar 🙈🙈🙈

Kuhu was #kuchbhi today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shrikhand puri was literally too cute 😆

What pics I didn't see anything, post it na diyu 

yes yes just a day more 

haha i'm watching that cute scene again she was so cute while saying the shayari yaar 😆 just like her pyaar dhokla hai shayari 🤣

here it is bus decor n also mish on top of bus 🥳

https://twitter.com/YRHPK_OfficalFC/status/1229898564807143424

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kal euphoria ke maare munh band nahi ho raha tha,

Aaj yawn ke maare nahi ho raha! 😵😵

Aasman se makers ne seedha khajoor main giraya😆

Mishti giving cold treatment to Kuhu was the best part of the episode! It made Kuhu even more mad that Mishti wasn't reacting!

Shaabash Mishti! Don't give Kuhu the importance that she craves! Let her sulk and whine and play her "I am my favorite" self game!

The brothers scene was okayish... hope Abir has Arjun-level focus on Mishti after the wedding and not get busy with setting up his brother's lovelife! Nanko is no longer a nanko, let him take care of his affairs! 

Kunal knowingly came between AM before.

Now unknowingly he is going to come between them.

That's the reason I am not able to enjoy the brothers scenes or Kunal and his new bhabhi bond. There is selfishness written all over it! 

How conveniently he asked the mandap from bhai and bhabhi because Kuhu demands it! Why can't you take care of your wife's happiness on your own without compromising your bhai's happiness?

Kunal will go to any length to make up for all his wrongdoings to Kuhu, Kuhu will take advantage of it, Meenu will enable it and Abir-Mishti's happiness will be the collateral damage.

Looking a the precap, I am also afraid of Mishti hiding it from Abir that Kuhu demanded to get married first! She needs to come clean with Abir that it was Kuhu's demand to use the mandap first and that Kuhu clearly told her she doesn't care what happens to AM and their shaadi! Abir has started to communicate better with Mishti, and she needs to reciprocate now!

If Mishti remembers to continue to give cold treatment to Kuhu and Abir gets cured of his bro-bhoot, they have a chance to be happy in the future. Otherwise, Nanko and his wife will be everready to eat away their happiness little by little...

On a separate note, Abir's wedding outfit is so blah! Shaheer can carry off any damn outfit, but this color is so meh, that Abir is looking pheeka. Who really wears brown at their own wedding!

At least they should have given him paghadi that matched his magenta/red kurta inside instead of the gold one to bring some color to his face! The broach on his paghadi is also too lame compared to Kunal-Shaurya and BP! Whenever he talks, that stupid broach keeps dangling! Between that and the ugly necklace, it gets so distracting!

And Abir and Mishti's clothes don't even match! Looks like Abir and Mishti's stylists also have communication issues!

As you can see, I am still yawning! 😆

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail

yes yes just a day more 

haha i'm watching that cute scene again she was so cute while saying the shayari yaar 😆 just like her pyaar dhokla hai shayari 🤣

here it is bus decor n also mish on top of bus 🥳

https://twitter.com/YRHPK_OfficalFC/status/1229898564807143424

OMG mishti weds abir, awwwwwww,this is beautiful yaar, now seriously can't wait 🙈🙈🙈🙈💓💓💓

Me too i have watched 3 times that cute scene 😆

Diyu I have updated  the os too,do read and let me know how was it 🤗

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

If Mishti remembers to continue to give cold treatment to Kuhu and Abir gets cured of his bro-bhoot, they have a chance to be happy in the future. Otherwise, Nanko and his wife will be everready to eat away their happiness little by little...

On a separate note, Abir's wedding outfit is so blah! Shaheer can carry off any damn outfit, but this color is so meh, that Abir is looking pheeka. Who really wears brown at their own wedding!

At least they should have given him paghadi that matched his magenta/red kurta inside instead of the gold one to bring some color to his face! The broach on his paghadi is also too lame compared to Kunal-Shaurya and BP! Whenever he talks, that stupid broach keeps dangling, it's so distracting!

And Abir and Mishti's clothes don't even match! Looks like Abir and Mishti's stylists also have communication issues!

As you can see, I am still yawning! 😆

LOL I agree with your comments about Abir's sherwaani....I didn't like it either....neither the style with the extra red portion sticking out on the bottom nor the color....although I don't think it's brown.....lol seems like it's a really dark maroon velvet with heavy dark gold work all over it.....but it's not showing up well on camera.  And that broach on his pagdi is definitely distracting each time he moves his head.....lol 

Mishti's blouse is also so ill-fitting.....lol and yes their clothes don't really match as a pair. But then again.....yeh dono atrangi hain....so I guess outfits have to be atrangi for shaadi😆

As for communication issues....I would be pleasantly surprised if Mishti tells him about issues with Kuhu or Meenu....but lagta nahin hai aisa hoga....warna drama kaise dikhaayenge😆....so they have to make one of them hide things. Mishti hasn't even told her own family about the level of Kuhu's hate for her.....pata nahin if she will tell Abir. It's very likely Mishti will take on the burden of keeping the family together on the RV side so she will likely try to brush aside a lot of things initially at least. 

Zyada mat expect karna😆.