Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

U think Shaheer is becoming thinner and thinner??....He has become thinner than his Anant daysAnd the short haircut pasted on his head is making it seem like Mishti is getting married to a small boy😆😆

I miss his long hair

I agree about the short hair not suiting him right now as Abir. The long hair really gave an edge to his character and set it apart. It suited the free flowing nature of Abir’s characterization. 

If only the writers hadn’t gone for such extreme changes in appearance simply for a 3 month leap 😕😆.....now I don’t know if the long hair will even come back cuz it will take a long time to grow back. 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mimzy

In the dark atleast it looks matching with Mishti........😆Warna its hideous as hell......and looks like a folk dance costume.....🤣🤣

Mishti neck pattern of her blouse is hideous a as well. Nishmish lehanga was simple but beautiful😆

Thank God shaadi is over. I can't take another round of ugly costumes😆😆

Each new function makes me think their GD costumes were very pretty🤣🤣They looked good together😆

U think Shaheer is becoming thinner and thinner??....He has become thinner than his Anant daysAnd the short haircut pasted on his head is making it seem like Mishti is getting married to a small boy😆😆

I miss his long hair

Shadi is over, but we will have to see them in this hideous costumes for another 4-5-6 days in the show! That thought itself makes me not enjoy the upcoming episodes 🤔

Their GD costumes were Halloween inspired, and they suddenly seem better! Kya budget hai DKP ka 

Shah has lost some weight but I find him okay in normal clothes. He has been looking quite good few days post leap (once his very short cut hair grew a bit). But haan, it does looks like Mishti is marrying a chhota baccha 🤣🤣 This sherwani is not doing anything for him... I feel frustrated 😆

I like his look in short hair, but just like AY, I miss Abir's long zulfein too 😭

They have no intention of giving us back Abir's long hair or Mishi's chashma! Hope Abir gifts her glasses on their wedding night... miss them so much yaar!

Nazriah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Mishti’s BFF, karthik, not attending her wedding? He should have made an appearance