ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 19 Feb 2020 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Mish kuhu are all ready BP thinks of akshara n naira seeing mish... they takes pics if mish kuhu... 

BP feeds sweet to mish and they hug.,,, 

kuhu asks about herself bp denies n jas brings something special for kuhu diet wala sweet n shaurya feeds her... 

ketu doing live of the decor, ghodi and all... both boys come there n get on ghodi parul maasi taking video of all this... meenu seeing everything from top... 

someone calls abir he doesnt take it... 

Mish in balcony sees a bus coming n guests arriving n remembers mishbir first meet... 

kuhu comes there n sees shaurya saying about 1/2 hour muhurat n thinks this is my second chance mish cant take it away from me not my sasural too... 

kuhu stops mish n says i cant act anymore, before too bcoz of you my shaadi was ruined as meenu kunal hates you... this time i cant let anything to hapen, my shaadi will happen first in this mandap.. 

mish is shocked,,,... 

Bharat arrives to arrives at mah house... shaurya sees abir missing... everyone gets tensed... maami asks why will abir run away from his own shaadi... 

Can i just go into the screen and #slap Kuhu🙄

Super frustrated with her behavior today, urghhhh😡

Loved Mish today, she made sense after a long time!I Must say she has lots of patience to tolerate Kuhu which I couldn’t do today! 

Kunal bechara pehle Maa se phasa tha, ab kuhu se phasega🤪

The episode was not that bad, but not that good after yesterday one!

Edited by -Viji- - 4 years ago

Oooh Mishti is in that deadly calm zone of hers now....when she doesn't get frazzled by any of Kuhu's bakwaas and gives muh tod answers....NICE👏

This is why I don't get why people dismiss Mishti as a typical mahaan FL.....this is a girl who is capable of giving straightforward retorts which would be considered "not allowed" for a mahaan FL.....cuz if you're a mahaan ITV lead supposed to be so saintly that you allow someone to walk over you all the time.....but this is the real Mishti....who stands up for herself, her rights, the truth....speaking directly about the fact that today she won't let anyone else's words matter to her because all that matters is that this is her day to get her love. This is the Mishti I wish the writers kept more consistent rather than making her majboor in front of the Mahs many times. 

Anyways, I loved the calm but steely tone in which Mishti told Kuhu that nothing she says or does will matter to her today.....and the way she reminded her that it was HER mandap that she is sharing with Kuhu.....haha Kuhu deserved that retort....I'm glad Mishti wasn't above reminding her of that. 

Kuhu is like a glaring poster child of insecurity....lol it's like Mishti's calm demeanor is driving her even more nuts....and she's only talking about being happy to compete with Mishti saying she is happy about getting her love today. 

Aww it's cute that Mishbir are texting each other even on their shaadi day😆.....so bindaas they are. 

Also, nice that Abir is making so much effort to communicate and share every thought or conflict in his head.....big steps from him. But dunno if Mishti will be able to do the same as she gets trapped in double Dragon traps😆

Anyways, Mishti ka attempt at shaayari and her offended reaction at Abir laughing was cute😆.....aww dono ekdum apne typical nok-jhonk zone mein hain even a few hours before shaadi.....cute😆

Mish asks what she wants, if she wants to stop msihbir ki shaadi... 

kuhu says i dont care who you get married but i cant share anything with you anymore... i cant share my sasural too with you... why you always like this..

mish says i behave like this with you as you always do this.. 

kuhu says as if you are like a bestie... you only spoiled my relationship too.. you made your love story perfect but my love story was not able to take a step.. i couldnt even share my divorce with family bcoz of your break up..

mish says so if our break up didnt happen you would've packed up n come back here... by the way if you came back that day then you wouldnt be standing here as bride... why cant you be happy with anything in life... you are getting married to the person you love second time... 

kuhu tries to say but not like you

mish says you really think my life is better than you... i cant repeat this again n again but for the person i love i have to fight every day... she says about meenu blackmailing her, abir n how abir is keeping meenu away from shaadi but people will think its all bcoz of me.. and even after all this you think my life is better..

kuhu says i dont know anything but you wont sit in that mandap today baki i dont care.. today i'll be first, hahstag my shaadi my decision... i'll go down to say to everyone... already bcoz of you there have been so much drama so another one wont affect... 

she goes from there..

Precap - mish in balcony says kuhu can do any immature drama but our shaadi will happen today... as meenu asks both girls if she can take them to mandap mish says no, i'm sorry 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Mish kuhu are all ready BP thinks of akshara n naira seeing mish... they takes pics if mish kuhu... 

BP feeds sweet to mish and they hug.,,, 

kuhu asks about herself bp denies n jas brings something special for kuhu diet wala sweet n shaurya feeds her... 

ketu doing live of the decor, ghodi and all... both boys come there n get on ghodi parul maasi taking video of all this... meenu seeing everything from top... 

someone calls abir he doesnt take it... 

Mish in balcony sees a bus coming n guests arriving n remembers mishbir first meet... 

kuhu comes there n sees shaurya saying about 1/2 hour muhurat n thinks this is my second chance mish cant take it away from me not my sasural too... 

kuhu stops mish n says i cant act anymore, before too bcoz of you my shaadi was ruined as meenu kunal hates you... this time i cant let anything to hapen, my shaadi will happen first in this mandap.. 

mish is shocked,,,... 

Bharat arrives to arrives at mah house... shaurya sees abir missing... everyone gets tensed... maami asks why will abir run away from his own shaadi... 

Thanks diyu for the lu..bp reminiscing akshara and naira  after seeing Mishti in her dulhan attire was my fav moment from the episode

Kuhu ki baat mat Karo toh accha hai..madam #heightsofimmaturity..it will be this insecurities that is going to push even Abir from her lyf..dekh lena.yeh sab Abir se zyada din Tak chuoega nahi..he will see it soon..

Wow diyu thanks for written update 

Itni immature harkatein likhi kaise 🤣

Thanks for the LU Diyu. Catch you later now had to get back to sleep. 

Friday will be MishBir Shaadi... day 

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago

Originally posted by MishBirStruck

Uff 

Shaadi ka epi Kab air hoga Yaar ,kuhu ke tanturam batdaasht nahi ho rahe 😆

Aaj to madam ne immaturity ka level cross Kar diya hai 😆

But I am happy that epi was all about mishti or abir or mishbir 🤗

Chalo abir meenu ko leke aayega hi ab 😆

Junior dragon Aapke dimaak ke kya kehne #kuchbhi 🤣

My most fav scene after mishbir's shrikhand puri 😆 was bp mishti scene the way he remembered akshara and naira while seeing mishti in dulhan attire, such a beautiful scene it was and then feeding her 

All in all avg epi coz Maine apni saari excitement shaadi ke epi ke liye bachake rakhi hai 😆

vaishu shaadi is just a day away most probably 🥳

aaj i couldnt stop laughing seeing kuhu yaar she has crossed all kind of immaturity jealous today... but who cares i'm waiting for the moment when mish herself says kuhu as jalkukdi 🤣 

haina she was like whatever it is i want to instigate mish n make her fight with me... she herself revealed i cant act fake anymore lol who asked you to get married in first place it was your decision... 🤣 god please atleast meenu makes some sense sometimes she is totally insane 🤣

hayee the shrikand puri... 😆 i loved that phone convo so much she demands him to appreciate her bcoz he loves her awweee 😆 

BP mish i thought we will get more of them after call yaar but its ok the small father daughter scene was so endearing 

haha shaadi hai darling lets think about that who cares about others... vaishu did you see the bus decor pic posted by ashish sir n also a bts video of mishbir on top of bus 

So Mishti tried to talk sense into Kuhu for the zillionth time in the last scene and even explained that her own life is hardly a cakewalk but Kuhu is ofcourse fixated on her delusions. 

Worth noting that Kuhu said she didn't give a damn whether Mishti got married or who she married....lol yeh hai Abir ki "bro"....waah waah. 

And also worth noting that Mishti told Kuhu about Meenu's threats to ruin Kunal's life if Abir married Mishti and STILL Kuhu didn't give a damn.....😆.....Mishti bhi bhains ke aage pata nahin kyun been bajaati hai.

But phir bhi log kahenge haaye bechaari Kuhu, no one understands her....lol kuch bhi. 

Waise I also liked that Mishti cleared up why she retorts to Kuhu....cuz Kuhu is always lashing out at her....and LOL Kuhu makes it all about, "You hate me too"....waah bhai....extremes mein hi soch hai iski....so Mishti should love her after all the crap she does? Yeh ganeemat hai ki Mishti still cares about her and tries to help her. 

Anyways, I like that Mishti is in determined mode to not let Kuhu's bakwaas ruin her shaadi. 

LOL@ that bus conveniently showing up in the driveway so that Mishti can decorate it later for her bus waali shaadi😆

And Meenu bhi ban than ke aa gayi fake affection dikhaane precap mein.....haha