कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 19 Feb 2020 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

All through this I came across a video of Sonalika exclaiming internally how Prerna has got herself such a caring husband even when she didn't deserved but she is happy at least Prerna would be out of her life very soon. 

If Viraj and she was involved then how come she internally exclaimed so. Moreover Viraj's internal jig at his realisation of loving Prerna too is questionable here. Oh, let's just believe his feelings got true on thinking of the scene where her brakes were tampered and when he knew it was Anurag in the car and Prerna is trying to save him he got worried for Prerna instantly. But not when he actually knew that Prerna is the target and driving a break failed car. 

Viraj has more mood swings than Prerna with/without being pregnant.🤣

Everyone knows pre is pregnant except she.  A POOR soul viraj  don't know what will be he in next second. kzk is best example of good actors like Ksg Namik are to be mocked by people because of cvs. *Edited*

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago

I think, for the first time in months, I can actually say I saw just a glimmer of Komolika's spoilt brat persona... Which oddly caused Mohini to hesitate for a mere moment. Did she perhaps remember something Prerna said a while back?

Originally posted by K-Shandra

I think, for the first time in months, I can actually say I saw just a glimmer of Komolika's spoilt brat persona... Which oddly caused Mohini to hesitate for a mere moment. Did she perhaps remember something Prerna said a while back?

Did she get glimpses of komolika in Sona ?👍🏼? Hope she did 🤔