Bondita and Aniruddh's first meeting

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

The first meeting of Bondita and Anirruddh, the letter scene. Both the scenes where he reads the letter and the scene where Bondita runs to post the letter. Aniruddh's expressions are what which caught me in those scenes.! There is nothing romantic or extra special about it. But I felt an extreme level of serenity, beauty and a connection in that scene more than any romantic scene of Saudamini and Aniruddh, like there was a connection or spark (not necessarily romantic) in that scene which just touches our heart. And somehow it's just not weird at all to see both of them together as husband and wife, it ain't cringy. Maybe because of the brilliant portrayal till now.

But about that letter scene it was amazing and there was something striking about it! From the moment she comes to his sight there was this background music, Aniruddh's expressions and everything, the shots, it was  some kind of magic!

<3

Edited by Sujz - 4 years ago

I was thinking about making a post about this scene , by far I have watched that scene three times.

Anirudh is just mesmerized by the letter , he just goes on how amazing the girl is. He also wasn't afraid to reveal the truth to Saudamini like " tumhara koi jawaab nahi mini par ye ladki lajawaab hain " also when he said " yeh ladki bhavishya me soch me tumse bohot , bohot age hain ". Even when Mini gets angry he pays no heed and keeps on thinking about that letter.

It beautifully portrays Anirudh's admiration ,nothing romantic yet so so beautiful. 

Originally posted by adoreyou

I was thinking about making a post about this scene , by far I have watched that scene three times.

Anirudh is just mesmerized by the letter , he just goes on how amazing the girl is. He also wasn't afraid to reveal the truth to Saudamini like " tumhara koi jawaab nahi mini par ye ladki lajawaab hain " also when he said " yeh ladki bhavishya me soch me tumse bohot , bohot age hain ". Even when Mini gets angry he pays no heed and keeps on thinking about that letter.

It beautifully portrays Anirudh's admiration ,nothing romantic yet so so beautiful. 

hahah, i was also talking about the scene where he sees her running with the letter, also i love the scene when he was asked does he love his cousin/nephew (i don't know that young boy) more than the letter girl? I liked that scene too. There was a certain warmth in all these scenes.

Edited by Sujz - 4 years ago

Those scenes of letter and with his youngest brother are simply out of the world. His admiration for her sounds so real and portrayed so well. How his admiration didnt faze even when mini started her rantabout how great she is. An different level of serenity was seen. And the way he said I need her was so great. It felt righ when he a who wants to remove such evils and she is against such evils

Yes ...to be very frank Anirudh has chosen Bonita as her companion fr live the moment the letter reaches him ..the letter himself bonds them in an imperial bond that is most beautiful serene and pure .which can't be describe in the words ....!!

These scenes were just so very pure they haven't even met yet still aniruddh feels a connection and his admiration for the letter girl is just so beautiful

The writers are writing the dialogues with care , I hope this stays the same. Lazy writing ruins a show. 

The letter scene with Anirudh & Saudamini , later on with Anirudh & Batuk were so well executed.

Anirudh will start mentoring Bondita the moment he comes to know about that letter , I don't know I find Pravisht/Anirudh very uncomfortable in Mini-Anirudh scenes yet in this particular scene his acting was on point , " kamaal ki hain na yeh ladki " every dialogue was full of admiration and respect. 

Even some other dialogues like yesterday's one when Anirudh told his Kaka something along the lines of " Jis rishtey ki dor kismat ne bandhi hain voh kisike kehdene se toot sakti hain bhala " he said it for Mini but how we all know what it signified in real. 

Even the scenes when Bondita was getting ready and Anirudh's entry was shown parallelly , it did not feel weird at all. They are trying to portray Bondita-Anirudh are destined to cross each other's path , to become life partners. There's a hint of destiny yet not romance. I am loving the work , be it camera , background music , writing , acting everything so far is perfect.

Originally posted by made-in-charms

The writers are writing the dialogues with care , I hope this stays the same. Lazy writing ruins a show. 

The letter scene with Anirudh & Saudamini , later on with Anirudh & Batuk were so well executed.

Anirudh will start mentoring Bondita the moment he comes to know about that letter , I don't know I find Pravisht/Anirudh very uncomfortable in Mini-Anirudh scenes yet in this particular scene his acting was on point , " kamaal ki hain na yeh ladki " every dialogue was full of admiration and respect. 

Even some other dialogues like yesterday's one when Anirudh told his Kaka something along the lines of " Jis rishtey ki dor kismat ne bandhi hain voh kisike kehdene se toot sakti hain bhala " he said it for Mini but how we all know what it signified in real. 

Even the scenes when Bondita was getting ready and Anirudh's entry was shown parallelly , it did not feel weird at all. They are trying to portray Bondita-Anirudh are destined to cross each other's path , to become life partners. There's a hint of destiny yet not romance. I am loving the work , be it camera , background music , writing , acting everything so far is perfect.

yo agree with all of this! and they have to be extra careful as they are showing a 8 year old- 20 year old bond and if a single fact goes wrong it will be cringey or weird.! I am impressed by dialogues and cinematography and yeah it is not at all weird to see Ani and Boni. They are cute!