18.02.2020: Written Update: Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Amber is lying on the bed and recollects the whole date fiasco. He is looking thru the window and notices Guneet standing in the passage teary eyed. Guneet sees him and Amber closes the window panes. Anurag messages Guneet saying waiting for tomorrow. 

Nia is pacing in the room and is worried about what happened with Amber. She blogs and discuss the issue. She wonders if she helped Amber or put him in more trouble. She feels restless and closes the blog. 

Next day morning. Bg- o rahi o rahi. Amber wakes up singing o rahi o rahi. He recollects all the convo with Guneet on the chat. He comes out of the room. Nia greets him and offers breakfast. Amber asks about the song and Nia says ur fave song. Amber stops the song. Nia asks upset? Amber says why? U didn't do anything. Nia says made breakfast for u. Amber is quiet. Nia asks to share what happened. Amber says bad mood. Nia asks if anything happened with the lady. Amber lies saying all is well. He keeps looking at Guneets room. Nia asks if she did something? Amber says no. Nia says they are leaving home and you will miss them. Amber says why? Nia says Guneet did a lot for us. Amber divert talking of breakfast. They eat. Nia offers to take leave. Amber says have review na? Nia says impressed. Can't hide anything from u. But u hide a lot. Amber asks what did I hide? Asks Nia to get ready for work. Nia asks him to rest. He agrees. 

Anurag calls Guneet and asks how she is? Guneet says give. Anurag asks meeting today evening? Guneet says yes, anywhere. Anurag is concerned. Asks if she is ok? Guneet says headache. Anurag offers to check on her and even cancel meet up. Guneet says will be fine. Let's meet. 

Guneet goes to set the bed in Randip room. Randip peeps up and says thought Amber. Guneet asks why din leave. Randip says wanna meet u. How are u? Guneet says feel like crying and screaming. So stupid to trust someone random. Randip says u r so simple. U trust easily. Need courage to be like u. Very few people like u exist. Randip salutes her. He cheers her. Guneet smiles between tears. 

Amber takes out bedsheets and covers the open space to stop seeing Guneets face. Servant asks him to call help. Guneet and Randip wonder what's going on? 

Nia explains about her decision about returning from USA. Kajal does a mock interview with Nia. Asks about if she doesn't feel humiliated to report to Sree. Nia explains that she is forward looking. Nia is called by Boss for review. 

Part 2

The servants kid messes salt and sugar in kitchen. She slaps him. Amber is listening to "Sur jo tera chakraye" And is teary eyed seeing the boy cry. Guneets mom comes with decorators. Amber is putting up bedsheets. She asks to move them for roka decor. Amber says no roka here. Guneets mom tries to explain politely. Amber rudely refuses. Guneet comes and says roka will happen here only. She shows Amber Clause 78 of the agreement. Amber fumes. 

Part 3

Guneets mom tries to calm Guneet. Guneet says won't back down. Amber says and you only fool people. Decorators decide to leave. Guneet says they won't leave. Amber says will pull out eyes. The decorators leave. Guneet asks what's ur problem?cant see anyone happy? 

Anurag comes. Asks all ok? Guneet says cleaning stink. Amber says, Yes I am shitty and u a fragrant flower. Tell Doc where were you yesterday on Valentine's Day? Guneet is stunned. Anurag asks Amber, what's ur problem? Amber says din tell him anything? Madam is with two people. Anurag is shocked. 

Precap-- Anurag says need time. Guneet says not chatting anymore. Anurag says you should take some time before moving on too. 

Ambers friend asks was a chat? Din matter? Deleted the app, so why trying to break Guneets engagement? Amber falls quiet. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update!

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Today's episode is very confusing for me....why didn't they show us the interview of Nia if they showed us the buildup of the situation 

What is Amber angry at ...because he thinks he is Hoodwinked by Guneet ..and she is not at all worthy of him ?? Is he angry because she is choosing Anurag

And kudos ...to Makers ..the character of Anurag seems very relatable to me .. the way he said in precap that he needs time ...wow.. that's so very humane and real..the moment we come to know about some aspect of our would be partner which is not as honest or very forthcoming of them we should take a step back and rethink the whole relationship

So if Anurag needs time then so does Guneet and it's going very good ...it's very real and I am very pleased about this 

Again a very good touch 

My questions to the viewers is ..does Guneet realise now that it's Amber who is No drama please ..because now there is no way they can show Guneet to be so dumb ..that she may not add two and two

He said it almost outright 

So now when she knows that the person she is talking to is Amber what will she feel ..? How is she going to proceed 

Man this show very subtly has  caught me in the drama.. I used to love the no drama to the show but now that the drama has built up ( very subtle drama) I am even more eager to see the upcoming episodes 

Thanks to the updater ..It's really very nice that you continue to do the updates without let's say without any returns 

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Time for guneet to know who the hell ndp..would love to c her reaction as no more interested to c anymore this idiot bad temper mr.hulk reaction ..as usual anger, bad mouth bla bla filthy staffs ..I dont think he  is mature  in his brain enough at  his age as how come he acts like teenager to utter to anuragh that she is seeing 2 men..or involved with 2 men what a pathetic behavior of this dumb amber sharma..shame on him his dirty mind 🤢.. .is it this act in his age is  decent? Whatever it is grown up men will never do this..he is hurt or frustrated I dont know but y he is angry or frustrated and cried as bm is guneet?Whats wrong it ?he took her advise unconsciously previous few times and now he doesn't want to c her face that's y that curtain drama?hadh hai..I guess nia will know that it was guneet ambar was chatting with ..well let's c 

Precap is interesting..his friend asked good question to that kharoos...

Thanks for the update..god bless u 👍🏼

Edited by kinu17 - 4 years ago
ekomas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thank you for the update.

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update! It helps adjusting the expectations while watching the epsiode.

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for updates 👏👍🏼