You and Me ( A Rudhita ff.......Chapter 3 on page 14 ) - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

OMG OMG

kya likha hai yaar Shreya

Haaye main vaari java

And Binoy has become like a father to Bondita is so great

Dono devar kitne achhe hai

And that baalo wala scene 

Yaar isse FF bana do tum plz

Jaldi update karo raha nahi jara

Edited by Alexia_Wilson - 4 years ago

Omg omg omg omg..!! This is too gooodd..!!! Please continue..!! You know one inevitable fact once Bondita grows up is her falling in love with Aniruddh, because her growing up certainly won't see a better man than him at that time in her life.! Am so excited to read such a story and even in show I want the social change and their personal lives to go hand in hand.!!

Please continue..!! Please pretty please..!!

also lowkey happy that Soudamini is married😉

I will give you a very very honest review : 

The moment I started reading , I thought it shall be a normal OS. 

But proceeding further I met a Bondita in a mixture of colours :the shyness , the naughtiness , the maturity of somebody grown up , the calmness , and infatuation of a teenager - everything !!!

I was in love with the characterisation . I read Anirudh’s dialogues in Pravishth’s voice. It was completely mesmerising.

Their was no wild of reactions that Bondita physically showed ,she carried herself well. The inner turmoil was well depicted !!!

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson

OMG OMG

kya likha hai yaar Shreya

Haaye main vaari java

And Binoy has become like a father to Bondita is so great

Dono devar kitne achhe hai

And that baalo wala scene 

Yaar isse FF bana do tum plz

Jaldi update karo raha nahi jara

Thank you so much Alexia!

And yes, if I get positive response, I am going to covert this into a long fan fiction.

Also, I am planning to make the previous one shot of mine into fan fiction too. So this ff will be about the adult Bondhita and the previous one will be about a young Bondhita!

Originally posted by Sujz

Omg omg omg omg..!! This is too gooodd..!!! Please continue..!! You know one inevitable fact once Bondita grows up is her falling in love with Aniruddh, because her growing up certainly won't see a better man than him at that time in her life.! Am so excited to read such a story and even in show I want the social change and their personal lives to go hand in hand.!!

Please continue..!! Please pretty please..!!

also lowkey happy that Soudamini is married😉

Thank you so very much!! ❤️

Originally posted by nancy56

I will give you a very very honest review : 

The moment I started reading , I thought it shall be a normal OS. 

But proceeding further I met a Bondita in a mixture of colours :the shyness , the naughtiness , the maturity of somebody grown up , the calmness , and infatuation of a teenager - everything !!!

I was in love with the characterisation . I read Anirudh’s dialogues in Pravishth’s voice. It was completely mesmerising.

Their was no wild of reactions that Bondita physically showed ,she carried herself well. The inner turmoil was well depicted !!!

Your words mean alot! Also, I wanted a favor.....only if you don't mind....can I borrow the pet name that you decided to keep for Bondhita by Anirudh....Mishti? The moment I read your one shot, I cannot imagine any other pet name of Bondhita except for Mishti called by Anirudh!

Only if you allow....that is!

Originally posted by mahisgirl12

Thank you so much Alexia!

And yes, if I get positive response, I am going to covert this into a long fan fiction.

Also, I am planning to make the previous one shot of mine into fan fiction too. So this ff will be about the adult Bondhita and the previous one will be about a young Bondhita!

Shreya I am so impatient right now to read another part of this story I can sya

Plz my request is plz continue yaar

And if you are making other one also as FF then it will be double treat

Jaldi update dedo 

Also can we get Aniruddh's POV in this scene, like what he felt when he saw her after like what 3-4 years..!! would love to read that..!! like did he knew she was gonna come, or when she came what he felt before he decided to intervene her self talk..!!

Omg I would love to read that..!!

Originally posted by Sujz

Also can we get Aniruddh's POV in this scene, like what he felt when he saw her after like what 3-4 years..!! would love to read that..!! like did he knew she was gonna come, or when she came what he felt before he decided to intervene her self talk..!!

Omg I would love to read that..!!

Perfect Sujz

Would love to see Ani's thoughts in this situation

I feel so jumpy right now