Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Padosan12

Guys show is getting intresting . Pls watch and discuss about the episode ...🤗

Forum was sort of active when show began but now forum is barely active, it is only you and I and the other guy (swagetlol).

Probably because instead of discussing the episode , most just want to watch it and see the story unfold itself without talking about it and having suspicions/assumptions and discussions.

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rotiboy45

Forum was sort of active when show began but now forum is barely active, it is only you and I and the other guy (swagetlol).

Probably because instead of discussing the episode , most just want to watch it and see the story unfold itself without talking about it and having suspicions/assumptions and discussions.

Its not like that. Here there isn't much people active here and the story is only getting into its pace. So once raja rani teams up to fight against mm and mp's plans the show will get more interesting. 

And to discuss any topic, you guys can create a new topic. I hope those who are regular visitors definitely reply. I was a regular member here, but when i saw less response from everyone slowly my interest to visit this forum reduced.  Me and padosan were the two active souls left in this forum. But now im happy to see atleast there is a small increase ðŸ˜†