Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhura..

I can tell but won't give spoilers. Just saw the episode.

It's an over typical Gul show.. and baki we can discuss when you see. 

Thank God I am not the only one. TBH, I felt they copied Jinn's features also like ML having two sisters apart from Madhu, then ML's mom crying over her dead husband. Not to mention the typical torturous relatives of FL to portray her as Bichari.

And they are going the YHC way. Too much element in the pilot episode itself! 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

No. They were looking for a prospective pride but it wasn't the FL.

Okay... As if I really care!! ðŸ˜†

But anyways, hume pata hai ki the makers are obsessed with shaadis... Lekin pehle episode se hi shaadi ki planning?? Why? Kam se kam ek-do episode baad chaalu karte apna shaadi drama...

BTW, I am specifically asking, what do you think of my name WolvaYaan? ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ 

A coincidence again... I was actually thinking of this exact name. ðŸ˜†

I love this name... WolvAyan ðŸ˜ˆ

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I don't have problem with such parallel but it has to has some impact, which was missing here. 

I think they might upgrade it a bit like this time Dayaan and Davaansh, both will be in focus.  

The connect is missing, acting except Dayan part is missing, supporting cast ki acting is missing, story and spark is missing, leads acting is missing.

It seemed literally as forced tragedy and forced sympathy, issue is kuch laga nahi. 

Plus I should be quiet now.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Okay... As if I really care!! ðŸ˜†

😆

I love this name... WolvAyan ðŸ˜ˆA coincidence again... I was actually thinking of this exact name. ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ē 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

The connect is missing, acting except Dayan part is missing, supporting cast ki acting is missing, story and spark is missing, leads acting is missing.

Will reply only to this part now...

As I said in the beginning when the promo came out, only one actor can not hold the entire show on his/her shoulders. It has to be a combined effort by the whole team.

I know I seem to be obsessed with Beyhadh and Jennifer but again I will say this: I have seen several fans of Bh1 and Bh2. And most of them only praise Jennifer's acting from season 1 but they praise each and every actor in season 2. So, this has to be a combined effort...

And only acting too is not enough to carry the show forward... It has to be acting plus story plus leads'chemistry and all the other aspects put together.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I love this name... WolvAyan ðŸ˜ˆA coincidence again... I was actually thinking of this exact name. ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ē 

Kya hua?? Shock laga? 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

It seemed literally as forced tragedy and forced sympathy, issue is kuch laga nahi. 

Plus I should be quiet now.

Look, I am not judging you. Gul to Gul hain! As I told you that they ended OUAT's 6th Season with the original cast and the 7th Season focused on a grownup Henry. There they tried to make it intriguing yet it didn't work out because somewhere along the line, there was always a linkup between the seasons and the wow factor was missing as we had already seen that. Tried watching it but got bored with the first few episodes.

So here we'll always feel that lacking no matter how open minded we are. But then again, they have given us what we wanted and I am thinking of giving them my blessing and close this chapter. Nazar ended for me with MoPiyAnsh and that should be it. How they want to handle the story further, it's their choice.

And Jinn is proof enough that great  VFX and Bichari FL sells just fine. To hum kyun apna bheja fry karein? ðŸĪŠ

So let's get back to the actual discussion. Or we can now comment in the old discussion thread as soon new people will be joining the forum and obviously they wouldn't like our constant rant about Season 2. We wouldn't have either. ðŸ˜Š

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Kya hua?? Shock laga? 

Of course laga! Hamari similarities ab kuch zyada hi lag rahi hain mujhe!  

Nush_Rat thumbnail

As I said in the beginning when the promo came out, only one actor can not hold the entire show on his/her shoulders. It has to be a combined effort by the whole team.

I know I seem to be obsessed with Beyhadh and Jennifer but again I will say this: I have seen several fans of Bh1 and Bh2. And most of them only praise Jennifer's acting from season 1 but they praise each and every actor in season 2. So, this has to be a combined effort...

And only acting too is not enough to carry the show forward... It has to be acting plus story plus leads'chemistry and all the other aspects put together.

Exactly! Nazar started losing viewership the moment the writing started degrading. With complete honesty, Jigyasa was much more famous than Niyati yet her entry couldn't increase the TRP. Rather the sudden shift in focus decreased it more. So much that later even properly planned tracks too couldn't bring back its loyal viewers. 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yes, it's a Team Effort.