Nazar

The Perfect Ending To An Amazing Show!!! - Page 5

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

You both are having big discussions, toh will be back in late noon with replies but it's awesome.

Yes, Nushy, asked my friend. She said jyoti doesn't reply much. We should PM Jayashree for Nazar 2 forum.

Toh we all will do.

Yesterday, I did drop a message in request thread too for forum... but that too I guess mods don't see. But there, Hina told me you won't get. But let's hear it from mods than other members. Wise.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Well, this soulmate thing reminded me... Mo has actually unintentionally brought Piansh closer many times...

True! πŸ˜†

Yesterday was the first time my maa didn't give me a Mo wala look... πŸ€£

Well, my mom has no idea about Nazar so...... πŸ€” 

Visharika ki ye ek quality Pia main aa jaati and KSR ki ye wali quality Ansh main... What say??

β˜ΊοΈ Overheating se mera laptop ka screen phaat jata. πŸ˜› 

Of course!! This one is too impactful and is really special as both were performing. And extra special for me cos my wish of watching Piansh's Tandav was fulfilled!!

Mine too! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Okay! However, even I am getting this feeling that it might not work. I went to Hotstar to see if they are uploading the new episodes as a continuation or as a new season. Turns out it's a continuation. Hell, they even changed the montage. I was prepared for it still. Scared guy sitting in front of Wolverine Daayan - Not done! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: nushy1995

Okay! However, even I am getting this feeling that it might not work. I went to Hotstar to see if they are uploading the new episodes as a continuation or as a new season. Turns out it's a continuation. Hell, they even changed the montage. I was prepared for it still. Scared guy sitting in front of Wolverine Daayan - Not done! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Even I opened Hotstar to see the same thing... They are uploading it in a continuation. And they even changed the Hotstar montage.

And I too feel that it might not work...

Madhura.. thumbnail

Okay, we can try. That was expected, sigh.

Montage change?😭 Will look horrible and am surprised, itna footage toh Piansh also didn't get to come in Hotstar montage. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Madhura..

Okay, we can try. That was expected, sigh.

Montage change?😭 Will look horrible and am surprised, itna footage toh Piansh also didn't get to come in Hotstar montage. 

Yes, they changed the Hotstar montage... And I agree, itna footage to Piansh ko bhi nahi mila tha. Even they weren't there in the Hotstar montage.  

Madhura.. thumbnail

On a side note, saw a few caps on twitter.

Am gonna say again, Niyarsh had a different level.❀️

This seems copy paste..FL maybe am guessing, gets almost same look, same dress and almost same jhumkas of lantern scene of Pia. Bhaad me jao.. seriously. 

Even expressions and acting Niyarsh slayed though Harsh was not that great but for bhi from caps, I felt he was fab!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, I watched the episode while FFing certain scenes. 

Opening scene was nice, I have to admit. Monalisa as usual slayed it. But other than that, not impressed. As a PiyAnsh/NiyaRsh fan I am really glad that out favorites had much better and intriguing introduction. But as a neutral viewer, I would say they could do better. Leads definitely deserved a better introduction. The ML still got some but FL didn't get anything at all. πŸ€”

And I am still confused if Madhulika is Mo's reincarnation or not? The second dayaan - πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

They have already started mocking Gods and I was right, FL would be a Daivik. But considering their way of handling, this time the overglorification might reach a new level. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Don't worry about the montage behna! I actually felt bad for Shruti fans as she didn't get any proper introduction. Leads will be highly neglected in this season too as it seems now. πŸ˜’

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Well, I watched the episode while FFing certain scenes. 

Opening scene was nice, I have to admit. Monalisa as usual slayed it. But other than that, not impressed. As a PiyAnsh/NiyaRsh fan I am really glad that out favorites had much better and intriguing introduction. But as a neutral viewer, I would say they could do better. Leads definitely deserved a better introduction. The ML still got some but FL didn't get anything at all. πŸ€”

And I am still confused if Madhulika is Mo's reincarnation or not? The second dayaan - πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

They have already started mocking Gods and I was right, FL would be a Daivik. But considering their way of handling, this time the overglorification might reach a new level. 

I just saw one clip on insta of both the Daayans fighting with each other.

And I was right. There are actually two Daayans in this season too... The second Daayan was the one who was shown in the first promo.

Could you tell me what were the introductory scenes of both the leads?

Even I knew that the FL will be a Daivik again... After all, they are showing the same Daivik-Davansh concept again.

Mocking Gods? Matlab? Aisa kya kiya??