The Perfect Ending To An Amazing Show!!! - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

On a side note, though I will be starting later which song you feel will be apt for Piansh VM? Now that we got the end and ofc will be using scenes you all suggested for creations and may have to add more.

Now this is a really good news... I am excited now!! Waiting for your VM.

I still feel, Saajna will be the best for them. But let me know if you guys have other song suggestions.

Coming to song selection... Well, TBH even I love Saajna... It is actually Piansh's song. So, I would love it.

Don't know about others though...

(Although, "Mere Naam Tu" from zero movie is also one of my favourites. But I don't know whether the lyrics will match or not)

Wanted to post this yesterday only but couldn't because of two reasons: one, I got emotional when the episode ended so, I couldn't. And second, I was hell irritated with S2 promo... Matlab episode ke beech main 3 baar dikhaya promo!! Aisa kaun karta hai Bhai?

Wahan Pia Mo par Trivaar phenkne wali thi and achanak se Mo started running on the building with her Fire Wali Choti??

Udhar Piansh are flying in air and suddenly Apoorv turns up playing with his toys?? 

Ansh is about to snack on Mo and there comes our Wolverine bani hui Daayan who is scratching her brother's face??

Totally get you! The emotion and frustration as well. This is what happened to me on Bhootu's finale. One moment Suchi and Pihu are crying there on the screen and I am crying like a disgraced monkey here and the next moment AarHi were promoting a new show and I was like WTF!!!! Coincidence dekho - that't show was Kaleerein, Aditi's debut show.   

So while I found it a bit funny with the serious scene and the next irrelevance to the promo 😆, I can't imagine the level of frustration! My condolences! 🤗 🤗 🤗

First and foremost, three cheers for our very own superhero!! No... Not the Davansh but our very own Bald and Beautiful Panditji!! 

Matlab 40th floor se girne ke baad bhi sirf sar phoota tha... Warna koi normal banda hota to uski 206 haddiyon ke 2006 tukde ho chuke hote!!

Manna padega Panditji ko!! Ye definitely normal insan to ho hi nahi sakte...

Yeah! Pandit Ji ka koi jabab nahi hain. 😈 Agar Mukhi ne Pandit Ji ko dekha hota, to woh bhi complex mein aa jate ki Aru kahi Bald and Beautiful Pandit Ji ko dekhke machal na jaye! 😉 😛

Next, Pia Madam... Bolna to nahi chahte the, par kya kare bina kahe reh bhi nahi sakte!! 

When Ansh fell into that lava pit, she was standing right there... To, when she jumped into the pit after Ansh, how did she reach 10-15 steps away from him? 10-15 kadam door se daudte hue kyon aa rahi thi? 

I was thinking the same. But what bugged me more is that they jumped into a lava pit. So their bodies should have been dissolved in the lava the second they dropped. Here we saw them drowning in lava and then they were falling through the crack and landed on a solid surface. How??? 😲 😲 😲 

Now, coming to Mo...

I must say, she is one lucky person. Matlab kiske marne se pehle itne rangarang karyakram hote hain? Marne se pehle, she got to see the live telecast of such an amazing dance performance!! 

Kya kismat paayi hai!!! Har kisi ke naseeb main marne se pehle itna achha dance performance dekhna nahi likha hota hai... 

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Last but not the least, jaate-jaate bhi these people messed up with the dates.

Hmm, dates main samjhungi nahi. Woh mere saar ke upar se nikal jata hain.  

Will be doing replies here till evening. 

Sure, whenever you are free! 😊

On a side note, though I will be starting later which song you feel will be apt for Piansh VM? Now that we got the end and ofc will be using scenes you all suggested for creations and may have to add more.

I still feel, Saajna will be the best for them. But let me know if you guys have other song suggestions.

A VM on Saajna would be the most appropriate since it's their own song.

Other than that, I am thinking of Hunger by Ross Copperman. Let's just say, I am yet to get over my emotion. I was aatching another favorite VM of mine on DeLena and realized, this song too perfectly describes PiyAnsh. Sharing the link...... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdLL4XZr3YU 

In that case, I would add one more scene - the balcony one where Ansh said goodbye to Piya and went to sacrifice himself. That's episode 352. 

Also first I would be making creations on the Finale, Nikki did suggest Tandav scene. Let me know if you guys have any other suggestion from yesterday's epi.

Tandav is awesome. I also liked the falling in the pit,  Piya lying on Ansh's arm and Ansh protecting her. 

Totally get you! The emotion and frustration as well. This is what happened to me on Bhootu's finale. One moment Suchi and Pihu are crying there on the screen and I am crying like a disgraced monkey here and the next moment AarHi were promoting a new show and I was like WTF!!!! Coincidence dekho - that't show was Kaleerein, Aditi's debut show.   

Ah that show!! My maa watched a few of the initial episodes... Initial episodes were kinda good but I couldn't bear with it.

Haan, I saw a few news segments regarding its later episodes... Matlab towards the end, even they introduced a Daayan. Achhe khaase normal show ko supernatural bana daala!! 

So while I found it a bit funny with the serious scene and the next irrelevance to the promo 😆, I can't imagine the level of frustration! 

I was totally frustrated... Man to TV par chappal phenkne ka kar raha tha. Phir socha ki TV par chappal phenkenge ko nuksan to apna hi hoga... 😆

My condolences! 🤗 🤗 🤗

Thanks... 🤗 🤗 🤗

Yeah! Pandit Ji ka koi jabab nahi hain. 😈 

Panditji is definitely a class apart!! Unke jaisa koi aur nahi ho sakta...

Agar Mukhi ne Pandit Ji ko dekha hota, to woh bhi complex mein aa jate ki Aru kahi Bald and Beautiful Pandit Ji ko dekhke machal na jaye! smiley2 smiley17

Mukhi Ji ko definitely complex ho jaata... Who knows he might even have started to work out to challenge our Panditji!!!

I was thinking the same. But what bugged me more is that they jumped into a lava pit. So their bodies should have been dissolved in the lava the second they dropped. Here we saw them drowning in lava and then they were falling through the crack and landed on a solid surface. How??? 😲 😲 😲 

Usse pehle humare dimag main ye sawal aaya ki how did that lava pit become so deep?? Ansh ne koi zyada gehra gaddha to khoda nahi tha... To kya us Sanatan Agni se wo gaddha itna gehra ho gaya ki Piansh seedha Patal pahunch gaye? 

Coming to your question... What you said is absolutely correct. Technically their bodies should have been dissolved the moment they fell into that lava. But then agar aisa hota to how would Piansh have survived??

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

I was totally frustrated... Man to TV par chappal phenkne ka kar raha tha. Phir socha ki TV par chappal phenkenge ko nuksan to apna hi hoga... 😆

😆 😆 😆

Panditji is definitely a class apart!! Unke jaisa koi aur nahi ho sakta...

😎 😎 😎

Mukhi Ji ko definitely complex ho jaata... Who knows he might even have started to work out to challenge our Panditji!!!

I was thinking the same. 🤣 Mukhi to work out waise bhi karte hi the. Aru ke liye shayad diet pe chale jate aur bhajan keertan bhi karne lagte. Who knows, we might even get another of his hilarious solo song with Chammo! 🤣 

Usse pehle humare dimag main ye sawal aaya ki how did that lava pit become so deep?? Ansh ne koi zyada gehra gaddha to khoda nahi tha... To kya us Sanatan Agni se wo gaddha itna gehra ho gaya ki Piansh seedha Patal pahunch gaye? 

True! 

So Nushy and Nikki, replying to both cos why increase quotes.

Am glad you are happy. True, it's their song and honestly if I do see, that's also tough cos all scenes won't match and there is lots of music.

Thanks for the suggestion, let's see.

I believe, I can do small VMs, so it will be easier too.. can start with small ones and then move to journey...cos zi really might miss something.

For the record, am gonna use his golden eyes too cos it was signature.. colouring ka dekh lenge.

Nushy - Thanks. It really fits in few parts, but have never tried an English song. Dekhte hai.

Also there was one more, I was thinking, it's a simple one, but it can give a journey maybe. City of Stars.

Possibly I should make tiny ones, and will think in Hindi..

Definitely, that scene has to be there. 

I was kinda thinking on a 40 seconds easy VM too. Just praying software doesn't crash, cos that happens a lot. 

One main reason I prefer short VMs.

Sure, on finale scene suggestion. Thanks!! 

Sure! Whatever you like! Even small VMs can be awesome. 

I was thinking about - Agar Tum Mil Jao, Zamana Chod Denge Hum. 

I was telling this to Madhura also. Ansh might be Piya's one true love but Mo is Piya's soulmate! 😆 Their chemistry is on the next level. 

Well, this soulmate thing reminded me... Mo has actually unintentionally brought Piansh closer many times...

Mo petrified Ved and Ansh rushed off to Bandap to bring Pia. Had Ved not been petrified, Pia and Naman's marriage would have been completed...

Mo brought Bhaisasur... And we got Pia's Tandav and Piansh killing off Bhaisa Uncle together.

Mo forced Pia to marry Naman and we got that walk in the fire from Ansh and the wedding broke again.

Mo got Nishant attacked and Pia left the house. This caused Ansh to follow her and he didn't even listen to Mo while leaving.

Mo replaced Dillu with Pia so that Ansh would kill Pia... But, Ansh recognised Pia and hugged her instead of killing her...

Mo attacked Pia when she realised that she had been duped by Divya and that Pia was a Sarpika... Ansh again came in between and gave her a warning that he only respects her as she saved Pia's life.

He deserves it behna! At times he may have been an idiot but I could never question his love for Piya unlike some particular shows. He has been a sweetheart. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Agree completely... He has been a sweetheart. ❤️

Yes, he has been an idiot but we would never question his love for Pia.

I laughed so hard that my mom gave me a Mo wala look! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Yesterday was the first time my maa didn't give me a Mo wala look... 🤣

Yes!!! Now he can continue with his secret date plans. 😈 😈 😈 Piya se mujhe jyada ummeed nahi hain! Kaash! Visharika ki yeh ek quality usme permanently aa jati!!!   

TBH, I have very less hopes from sanskaari Ansh too... But haan, Pia se zyada ummeed Ansh se hai.

Visharika ki ye ek quality Pia main aa jaati and KSR ki ye wali quality Ansh main... What say??

Well, jokes apart, I think it was rather intentional. Because she stayed there to die. Even if she could hear the sound of the crack or feel the vibration, she wouldn't leave. I noticed it later that her eyes were closed when she was lying down but the moment Ansh came on top of her, her eyes were open. 

I agree... Even I think it was intentional as she stayed there to die along with Ansh. So, upar se chahe kuch bhi gire, she wouldn't have left.

Well, I too like the first one a bit more. Because you know, passion and rage and her inner Daivik breaking free. But this one too is impactful and special as both of them were performing. 

Of course!! This one is too impactful and is really special as both were performing. And extra special for me cos my wish of watching Piansh's Tandav was fulfilled!!

😆 😆 😆 Give auntie a tight wala hug on my behalf. 🤗 🤗 🤗

Of course I will... 🤗

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Originally posted by nushy1995

Sure! Whatever you like! Even small VMs can be awesome. 

I was thinking about - Agar Tum Mil Jao, Zamana Chod Denge Hum. 

Perfect, I will make a tiny one on this.🥳

Originally posted by Madhura..

Perfect, I will make a tiny one on this.🥳

😃