Nazar

The Perfect Ending To An Amazing Show!!! - Page 3

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I think Season 2's story will not have any relevance with Nazar. But it would be good. For those who wouldn't watch S2, they will be content with the end & the viewers will be happy with S2 as a complete new series. 

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nushy1995

I think Season 2's story will not have any relevance with Nazar. But it would be good. For those who wouldn't watch S2, they will be content with the end & the viewers will e happy with S2 as a complete new series. 

I am waiting for Nazar 2 first episode but HS has not uploaded it till now. I think as its first ep may be uploaded late at night.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: magicalM

I am waiting for Nazar 2 first episode but HS has not uploaded it till now. I think as its first ep may be uploaded late at night.

Yeah, I think so too. BTW, have you watched the season finale? Waiting for everyone's response. πŸ˜Ž

magicworld thumbnail

Yeah, I think so too. BTW, have you watched the season finale? Waiting for everyone's response. πŸ˜Ž

Will watch it today and then give my reviews. Will give in short only as everyone has already said so much πŸ˜Š

magicworld thumbnail

I can still watch previous old PiAnsh scenes which i had missed as i realized i had missed some of their scenes as i stopped watching for sometime in between. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

This one.... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8uCyLThaSY/

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Seriously guys! I was actually thinking about the meme on romancing on all the 5 elements and felt yes, if not element then PiyAnsh has atleast found out the 6th place for uninterrupted romance. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151790521 

But the admin strikes again!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8uDPyyhtaP/

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail

Seriously guys! I was actually thinking about the meme on romancing on all the 5 elements and felt yes, if not element then PiyAnsh has atleast found out 6th place. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151790521 

But the admin strikes again!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8uDPyyhtaP/

Its like Pataal-Lok Underground🀣

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Okay, some more points from me...

Wanted to post this yesterday only but couldn't because of two reasons: one, I got emotional when the episode ended so, I couldn't. And second, I was hell irritated with S2 promo... Matlab episode ke beech main 3 baar dikhaya promo!! Aisa kaun karta hai Bhai?

Wahan Pia Mo par Trivaar phenkne wali thi and achanak se Mo started running on the building with her Fire Wali Choti??

Udhar Piansh are flying in air and suddenly Apoorv turns up playing with his toys?? Showing his toy gun as if he will shoot Piansh down with that??

Ansh is about to snack on Mo and there comes our Wolverine bani hui Daayan who is scratching her brother's face??

Anyways, coming back to the episode:

First and foremost, three cheers for our very own superhero!! No... Not the Davansh but our very own Bald and Beautiful Panditji!! 

Matlab 40th floor se girne ke baad bhi sirf sar phoota tha... Warna koi normal banda hota to uski 206 haddiyon ke 2006 tukde ho chuke hote!!

Manna padega Panditji ko!! Ye definitely normal insan to ho hi nahi sakte...

Next, Pia Madam... Bolna to nahi chahte the, par kya kare bina kahe reh bhi nahi sakte!! 

When Ansh fell into that lava pit, she was standing right there... To, when she jumped into the pit after Ansh, how did she reach 10-15 steps away from him? 10-15 kadam door se daudte hue kyon aa rahi thi?

Now, coming to Mo...

I must say, she is one lucky person. Matlab kiske marne se pehle itne rangarang karyakram hote hain? Marne se pehle, she got to see the live telecast of such an amazing dance performance!! 

Kya kismat paayi hai!!! Har kisi ke naseeb main marne se pehle itna achha dance performance dekhna nahi likha hota hai...

Last but not the least, jaate-jaate bhi these people messed up with the dates.

They said that this battle is going to be fought on Chaturdashi which is one day before Amavasya. But then, the day that marriage drama happened was supposed to be the Daayan Amavasya. So, how can Chaturdashi be one day after it?

Achha chalo maan liya ki ye Chaturdashi thi... Then how did you celebrate Mahashivratri? Cos Mahashivratri is always celebrated on a Trayodashi!!

Abhi ke liye itna hi... Aage kuch aur yaad aaya to post kar denge...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nushy- Thanks for sharing dear. Ved Meme is apt and Piansh one is literally epic. Awesome one.

Will be doing replies here till evening. 

Thanks for sharing the episode dates with me. 

On a side note, though I will be starting later which song you feel will be apt for Piansh VM? Now that we got the end and ofc will be using scenes you all suggested for creations and may have to add more.

I still feel, Saajna will be the best for them. But let me know if you guys have other song suggestions.

Also first I would be making creations on the Finale, Nikki did suggest Tandav scene. Let me know if you guys have any other suggestion from yesterday's epi.